Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Morgan Whittaker asks to speak with Russell Martin over rumoured recall 10:00 - Jan 3 with 4214 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/59257/morgan-whittaker-a

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Morgan Whittaker asks to speak with Russell Martin over rumoured recall on 18:04 - Jan 3 with 979 viewsBoundy

Morgan Whittaker asks to speak with Russell Martin over rumoured recall on 17:45 - Jan 3 by Catullus

That's not a fair comparison given that Whittaker has a lot fewer chanpionship minutes than Cullen. Cullen kept getting games when he did nthing to deserve it, Whittaker coulddn't get a chance after a hat tirck in the cup...against Plymouth and to be fair again, it's 3-1.

For me it's totally down to Martin, I'd like to see Whitts brought back and given a chance but if Martin wants him to stay where he is then he should because we know Martin can be stubborn.
I just don't see the point in spending a chunk on Ogbene if Whittaker could do that job. For whatever reason martin doesn't seem to want Whittaker, not now anyway and maybe never.

No I know you could add Joseph who I really thought could have added something to the squad , strong and aggressive .Cullen has to be as others in on merit but as we know that's not always the case, Managers see things differently from us mere mortals. If Whittakers not to be used then keep him at Plymouth or if his valuation is such then sell , Ipswich look keen and between them and Plymouth get bidding war going . Ogbene stats aren't that great playing where he does so unless Martin sees him playing differently I'm not sure what value he would bring as as you say Whittaker plays the same position but can he guarantee him playing time ?

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Morgan Whittaker asks to speak with Russell Martin over rumoured recall on 18:32 - Jan 3 with 915 viewsguthrieintherain

Morgan Whittaker asks to speak with Russell Martin over rumoured recall on 18:04 - Jan 3 by Boundy

No I know you could add Joseph who I really thought could have added something to the squad , strong and aggressive .Cullen has to be as others in on merit but as we know that's not always the case, Managers see things differently from us mere mortals. If Whittakers not to be used then keep him at Plymouth or if his valuation is such then sell , Ipswich look keen and between them and Plymouth get bidding war going . Ogbene stats aren't that great playing where he does so unless Martin sees him playing differently I'm not sure what value he would bring as as you say Whittaker plays the same position but can he guarantee him playing time ?

Morgan recalled Ipzwich not interested according to their local press but not so sure myself.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Morgan Whittaker asks to speak with Russell Martin over rumoured recall on 18:37 - Jan 3 with 911 viewstheloneranger

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Morgan Whittaker asks to speak with Russell Martin over rumoured recall on 13:35 - Jan 4 with 683 viewsKeithHaynes

Morgan Whittaker asks to speak with Russell Martin over rumoured recall on 18:32 - Jan 3 by guthrieintherain

Morgan recalled Ipzwich not interested according to their local press but not so sure myself.

He would be daft to go there for sure. Maybe that’s more the story, he has stated it’s a no go. And the local press are protecting their local club from embarrassment.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Morgan Whittaker asks to speak with Russell Martin over rumoured recall on 14:48 - Jan 4 with 624 viewsWhiterockin

Morgan Whittaker asks to speak with Russell Martin over rumoured recall on 13:35 - Jan 4 by KeithHaynes

He would be daft to go there for sure. Maybe that’s more the story, he has stated it’s a no go. And the local press are protecting their local club from embarrassment.

Maybe Ipswich just wanted to unsettle him to try and hinder Plymouths promotion hopes. If that's the case it may have worked.
Morgan Whittaker asks to speak with Russell Martin over rumoured recall on 16:41 - Jan 4 with 537 viewsSTID2017

Morgan Whittaker asks to speak with Russell Martin over rumoured recall on 13:35 - Jan 4 by KeithHaynes

Any truth do you think that he is going to Ipswich to settle the Downes transfer then Ipswich pay us something on top ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024