Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
An energised Swansea City excited for the Middlesbrough game 10:30 - Aug 26 with 1182 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/58363/an-energised-swans

Swans latest above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
An energised Swansea City excited for the Middlesbrough game on 11:28 - Aug 26 with 1121 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

So energised the players might break into a jog at some point.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

An energised Swansea City excited for the Middlesbrough game on 12:24 - Aug 26 with 1068 viewsjasper_T

"Martin is quite right when he says it is weaker than it was last season with the loss of Hannes Wolf, Cyrus Christie and the millions banked from the sale of Flynn Downes to West Ham."

We lost three (two of whom weren't at all impressive in their roles outside a bare handful of occasions) and replaced them with four. If we're weaker it's because the positions directly strengthened weren't those most in need of it. Darling was extremely highly-rated until it was more convenient to say our squad is poor. Wood has done well considering his reputation. Martin's disappointment with Sorinola is only that we couldn't sign him permanently. Joe Allen.

The back three is theoretically much stronger than last season, and Manning has done well at left wing back.
An energised Swansea City excited for the Middlesbrough game on 12:44 - Aug 26 with 1034 viewsonehunglow

Energised?
Us ?.
How?

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

An energised Swansea City excited for the Middlesbrough game on 17:35 - Aug 26 with 961 viewshowenjack

Are they travelling up in Teslas then?
An energised Swansea City excited for the Middlesbrough game on 19:42 - Aug 26 with 923 viewsKeithHaynes

An energised Swansea City excited for the Middlesbrough game on 12:44 - Aug 26 by onehunglow

Energised?
Us ?.
How?

Well, you will see tomorrow based on what he said yesterday. 💁

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

An energised Swansea City excited for the Middlesbrough game on 05:22 - Aug 27 with 812 viewsshingle

Yep ok then.
An energised Swansea City excited for the Middlesbrough game on 10:06 - Aug 27 with 715 viewsJohnw102

An energised Swansea City excited for the Middlesbrough game on 19:42 - Aug 26 by KeithHaynes

Well, you will see tomorrow based on what he said yesterday. 💁

If we do win will prove RM's point that it is the home fans fault!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

An energised Swansea City excited for the Middlesbrough game on 10:10 - Aug 27 with 708 viewsKeithHaynes

An energised Swansea City excited for the Middlesbrough game on 10:06 - Aug 27 by Johnw102

If we do win will prove RM's point that it is the home fans fault!

Toxic atmosphere referenced on Twitter by a few toxic people doesn’t help.

Login to get fewer ads

An energised Swansea City excited for the Middlesbrough game on 10:19 - Aug 27 with 702 viewsKerouac

An energised Swansea City excited for the Middlesbrough game on 10:10 - Aug 27 by KeithHaynes

Toxic atmosphere referenced on Twitter by a few toxic people doesn’t help.

I have attended every Home game of Martin's tenure and can confirm that it has been a very supportive and patient atmosphere...much to my own personal frustration (I had enough of him long ago).
It has become 'toxic' (actually just a smattering of boos at the end of another inept performance) because of Martin.

He needs to own it and his supporters need to own it.

Martin OUT!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

An energised Swansea City excited for the Middlesbrough game on 11:29 - Aug 27 with 673 viewsKeithHaynes

An energised Swansea City excited for the Middlesbrough game on 10:19 - Aug 27 by Kerouac

I have attended every Home game of Martin's tenure and can confirm that it has been a very supportive and patient atmosphere...much to my own personal frustration (I had enough of him long ago).
It has become 'toxic' (actually just a smattering of boos at the end of another inept performance) because of Martin.

He needs to own it and his supporters need to own it.

Martin OUT!

Nobody is disagreeing on the atmosphere.

An energised Swansea City excited for the Middlesbrough game on 16:26 - Aug 27 with 612 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I hope he changed their batteries at half time

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024