Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans Indie Charity Fantasy Football - The Thread 20:28 - Aug 5 with 4741 viewsDr_Parnassus

Here we are then folks we are underway.

Arsenal 1-0 up vs Palace. Martinelli with the goal.

Can’t think who would have him

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Swans Indie Charity Fantasy Football - The Thread on 21:44 - Aug 13 with 1314 viewsCanveySwan

A few gone early with the triple captains and wildcards. A long old season, marathon not a sprint
[Post edited 13 Aug 2022 22:10]
Swans Indie Charity Fantasy Football - The Thread on 22:40 - Aug 13 with 1265 viewsDr_Parnassus

A much needed surge up the league this week so far.

Back into the safety zone of the top 6.

Swans Indie Charity Fantasy Football - The Thread on 09:19 - Aug 14 with 1184 viewsguthrieintherain

Swans Indie Charity Fantasy Football - The Thread on 22:40 - Aug 13 by Dr_Parnassus

A much needed surge up the league this week so far.

Back into the safety zone of the top 6.

Yes long season my triple captain failed yesterday.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Swans Indie Charity Fantasy Football - The Thread on 09:50 - Aug 14 with 1174 viewsDr_Parnassus

Swans Indie Charity Fantasy Football - The Thread on 09:19 - Aug 14 by guthrieintherain

Yes long season my triple captain failed yesterday.

Oooh brave early use of it.

Although had you picked Jesus, 47 points would have been some return.

Still, you are the early pace setter.

Swans Indie Charity Fantasy Football - The Thread on 10:18 - Aug 14 with 1141 viewsonehunglow

Swans Indie Charity Fantasy Football - The Thread on 09:50 - Aug 14 by Dr_Parnassus

Oooh brave early use of it.

Although had you picked Jesus, 47 points would have been some return.

Still, you are the early pace setter.

Nitro iced cost me yesterday .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swans Indie Charity Fantasy Football - The Thread on 15:47 - Aug 14 with 1100 viewsGwyn737

That’s now 2 of my players missing pens this week 🙄
Swans Indie Charity Fantasy Football - The Thread on 04:09 - Aug 23 with 991 viewsDr_Parnassus

Week 3 update

Swans Indie Charity Fantasy Football - The Thread on 08:02 - Aug 25 with 895 viewstrampie

Captained Kane first week and his team score 4 but Kane does score any used a transfer to transfer Kane out for Haaland (pre planned) and captain him for week 2 his team also score 4 and Haaland doesn't score any, last week I had Jesus captain and his team score 3 and he doesn't score any.
Hoping for better captain wise this week but who knows.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Login to get fewer ads

Swans Indie Charity Fantasy Football - The Thread on 08:27 - Aug 25 with 887 viewsDr_Parnassus

Swans Indie Charity Fantasy Football - The Thread on 08:02 - Aug 25 by trampie

Captained Kane first week and his team score 4 but Kane does score any used a transfer to transfer Kane out for Haaland (pre planned) and captain him for week 2 his team also score 4 and Haaland doesn't score any, last week I had Jesus captain and his team score 3 and he doesn't score any.
Hoping for better captain wise this week but who knows.

Exactly the same story as me.

Exactly the same captaincy path. Frustrating.

Swans Indie Charity Fantasy Football - The Thread on 08:53 - Aug 25 with 863 viewsguthrieintherain

Swans Indie Charity Fantasy Football - The Thread on 08:27 - Aug 25 by Dr_Parnassus

Exactly the same story as me.

Exactly the same captaincy path. Frustrating.

I triple captained Harland against Bournemouth.

My thinking being if we could score 3 against them City would get 10 they ended up with 4 and he flopped.

Swans Indie Charity Fantasy Football - The Thread on 09:15 - Aug 25 with 846 viewsonehunglow

I have my own strategy

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swans Indie Charity Fantasy Football - The Thread on 09:19 - Aug 25 with 845 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Thankfully every member has performed poorly so far. It is still wide open.

I did not anticipate having to 'Wildcard' this early.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Swans Indie Charity Fantasy Football - The Thread on 09:39 - Aug 25 with 829 viewstrampie

Swans Indie Charity Fantasy Football - The Thread on 09:19 - Aug 25 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Wildcard doesn't seem to be as valuable as in previous years as top players are more affordable this season than other seasons resulting in everybody seeming to have similar players, so using a wildcard early not really a negative.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Swans Indie Charity Fantasy Football - The Thread on 11:32 - Aug 25 with 815 viewsguthrieintherain

Swans Indie Charity Fantasy Football - The Thread on 09:19 - Aug 25 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Speak for yourself I am happy enough with my start

Swans Indie Charity Fantasy Football - The Thread on 12:39 - Aug 25 with 800 viewsDr_Parnassus

Swans Indie Charity Fantasy Football - The Thread on 11:32 - Aug 25 by guthrieintherain

Speak for yourself I am happy enough with my start

The average score across the country is 162.

Swans Indie Charity Fantasy Football - The Thread on 14:49 - Aug 25 with 774 viewsguthrieintherain

Swans Indie Charity Fantasy Football - The Thread on 12:39 - Aug 25 by Dr_Parnassus

The average score across the country is 162.

24 under par then not bad for a beginner lol

Swans Indie Charity Fantasy Football - The Thread on 21:55 - Aug 29 with 697 viewsDr_Parnassus

Week 4 update

Swans Indie Charity Fantasy Football - The Thread on 22:19 - Aug 29 with 673 viewsguthrieintherain

Swans Indie Charity Fantasy Football - The Thread on 21:55 - Aug 29 by Dr_Parnassus

Week 4 update

Clinging onto a play off spot DR P all very close though

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024