Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boys 1st game 13:28 - Feb 15 with 6109 viewsPBLOCK

Hi all

I’m taking my boy to Hull on Saturday but had a couple of questions that some be able to help with.

He’s under 8 (he’s 6) but does the Under 8’s go free only apply in the Lower Loft looking at the tickets available there’s some right at the front but the weather is meant to be pretty dreadful so don’t want the poor kid getting drenched. Is the front of the lower loft protected from the elements always sat in the Upper Loft so not sure

Also what time do the players arrive for the match as want to see if he can get some autographs if possible and do they still park by the School end?

Any help appreciated

Cheers
Boys 1st game on 20:54 - Feb 20 with 1634 viewsstowmarketrange

Boys 1st game on 19:32 - Feb 20 by PBLOCK

Ah glad it brings back memories for you guys who have already done it.

Wore his new shirt to a football party this afternoon for one of his school mates and was telling all his mates their dads, the tea lady etc what he did yesterday. The young fella running the football party when he turned up said “Alright Mr QPR I support Rangers too”which he was well happy with.

He has had a great time although is currently very unimpressed that me and my Mrs won’t let him stay up to watch the Blackpool game on Wednesday on the red button.

I was quite late leaving the lower loft yesterday as my grandchildren aged 12 & 13 weren’t in a rush to leave.We got to the top of the stairs and there was a family coming towards us and the little girl of about 6 or 7 was wearing Albert’s shirt that he’d given her after the game.It was almost trailing along the ground as it was so much bigger than her,but the look of joy on her face really was a picture.All the frustration of watching the game just melted away,and it’s probably a memory that she’ll never forget.
This club and its players do some wonderful things at times.
Boys 1st game on 21:07 - Feb 20 with 1593 viewsPBLOCK

Boys 1st game on 20:54 - Feb 20 by stowmarketrange

I was quite late leaving the lower loft yesterday as my grandchildren aged 12 & 13 weren’t in a rush to leave.We got to the top of the stairs and there was a family coming towards us and the little girl of about 6 or 7 was wearing Albert’s shirt that he’d given her after the game.It was almost trailing along the ground as it was so much bigger than her,but the look of joy on her face really was a picture.All the frustration of watching the game just melted away,and it’s probably a memory that she’ll never forget.
This club and its players do some wonderful things at times.

Ah that’s lovely to hear

We all have our own first memories of going to our first games, favourite players ( I remember taking a Panini sticker of Gary Bannister to the barbers and asking for the same haircut! Thought I’d score more goals 😁)

He made his first memories yesterday right now he thinks Sam Field should be playing next to Declan Rice at the World Cup ( might have got a pic an autograph off him, and he played well)

He has his Bob Malcolm’s , Priskins and Boswingas to come but also might have the next Sir Les, Akos, Adel or Ale Faurlin to come.

He’s just picked his rollercoaster and is loving the ride
Boys 1st game on 22:07 - Feb 21 with 1445 viewsPBLOCK

So he does Monday football after school

Got player of the week today

When I said “Mate that’s great you should be really proud” he said “I was just playing like Sam Field cos I want to play for QPR when I’m older”

💯 job done he’s an R
Boys 1st game on 00:20 - Feb 22 with 1351 viewsNorthernr

I love stories like this. Well done mate, treasure this.
Boys 1st game on 06:48 - Feb 22 with 1261 viewsdavman

Boys 1st game on 00:20 - Feb 22 by Northernr

I love stories like this. Well done mate, treasure this.

Wonder how your dad described that first game of yours v Saints?? 🤔🤔😁

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Boys 1st game on 08:35 - Feb 22 with 1198 viewsngbqpr

Best thread ever 😀

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Boys 1st game on 08:52 - Feb 22 with 1191 viewsPinnerPaul

Lovely thread, now my big boy has other responsibilities, doesn't get to go that often, but I took him on Saturday and its still good to have him there.

Now we know Matt Ingram is OK I can share this moment with you.

Matt goes down, my son shouts "Get up, you're not hurt"

Me " Jack, he's not moving"

Him "He's fine"

Minute later, "Jack, he's still not moving"

Jack, "..........................hmmmmmmm"

He was soooooooooooo embarrassed!

He's 33 next birthday btw!
Boys 1st game on 10:30 - Feb 23 with 1062 viewsfrancisbowles

Boys 1st game on 08:52 - Feb 22 by PinnerPaul

Lovely thread, now my big boy has other responsibilities, doesn't get to go that often, but I took him on Saturday and its still good to have him there.

Now we know Matt Ingram is OK I can share this moment with you.

Matt goes down, my son shouts "Get up, you're not hurt"

Me " Jack, he's not moving"

Him "He's fine"

Minute later, "Jack, he's still not moving"

Jack, "..........................hmmmmmmm"

He was soooooooooooo embarrassed!

He's 33 next birthday btw!

Watching on a stream on Saturday as I got gridlocked on the M3 and had to return home, I admit I thought Ingram was covering his blushes after crashing into Albert and trying to persuade the ref it wasn't a penalty.

Glad to hear I wasn't the only one and that Matt is recovering.
Login to get fewer ads

Boys 1st game on 11:11 - Feb 23 with 1008 viewsMrSheen

I'm taking my youngest to her first game tonight...she's 19! She's been telling her Uni friends what a big football fan she is and they are starting to ask questions that are uncomfortably detailed...like who's your favourite player? Can hardly be more eventful than her brother's debut - Stefan Moore scored and someone allegedly pulled a gun on Paladini.
Boys 1st game on 11:36 - Feb 23 with 976 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Lovely thread.

Delighted for you PBLOCK, and for your boy.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Boys 1st game on 13:25 - Feb 23 with 901 viewsW7Ranger

Boys 1st game on 20:50 - Feb 20 by PBLOCK

Haha

He’s just had his half term, back on the chain gang for him tomorrow

He has asked / demanded that his new shirt is ready for after school football club tomorrow

I’ve negotiated he can watch the 1st half

You mean "he" negotiated the 1st half?!
Boys 1st game on 22:12 - Feb 23 with 803 viewsPBLOCK

Boys 1st game on 13:25 - Feb 23 by W7Ranger

You mean "he" negotiated the 1st half?!

No he didn’t.

My Mrs went out tonight to see a couple of friends put him to bed at half time

“Right mate night night”

“You know Mum has said I have to be in bed after the 1st half”

“Yeah”

“We could watch on your phone as I’m in bed”?

Was delighted when Amos scored especially as Thomas set it up as he got a pic and autograph on Saturday apparently George is his mate!

Now asleep Mrs not home . The perfect crime!!
Boys 1st game on 22:15 - Feb 23 with 787 viewsStreathamRanger

Boys 1st game on 22:12 - Feb 23 by PBLOCK

No he didn’t.

My Mrs went out tonight to see a couple of friends put him to bed at half time

“Right mate night night”

“You know Mum has said I have to be in bed after the 1st half”

“Yeah”

“We could watch on your phone as I’m in bed”?

Was delighted when Amos scored especially as Thomas set it up as he got a pic and autograph on Saturday apparently George is his mate!

Now asleep Mrs not home . The perfect crime!!

Your son sounds like a little legend. What a week he's had. My son enjoyed the game tonight. Usually send him to bed at HT on a school night but I couldn't let him miss that.
Boys 1st game on 22:23 - Feb 23 with 766 viewsPBLOCK

Boys 1st game on 22:15 - Feb 23 by StreathamRanger

Your son sounds like a little legend. What a week he's had. My son enjoyed the game tonight. Usually send him to bed at HT on a school night but I couldn't let him miss that.

Fair play mate from Time to time you’ve got to go with it

He has more front than Brighton to be fair but he is literally all over it at the minute.

Mrs not overly keen on the new fascination as he plays football Saturday and Sunday but I’ve said I’ll take him 5/6 times a season

Want it to be a treat and can’t have it taking over as have my daughter as well but it’s sewing those seeds
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024