Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread: 21/22 (H) AFTERMATH 06:41 - Jan 30 with 11873 viewsNotLoyal

It was a thrilling but filling game the last time these two clubs met, Ryan Manning was kicked up in the air and got booked and other things happened which makes me think these numptys coming our way are due one. Or two.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/56923/swansea-city-v-lut

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread: 21/22 (H) Sunday update on 10:48 - Jan 30 with 4236 viewsbuilthjack

We need a decent ref for this one.
3-0.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread: 21/22 (H) Sunday update on 15:55 - Jan 30 with 4160 viewsunion_jack

Red button?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread: 21/22 (H) Sunday update on 16:31 - Jan 30 with 4138 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread: 21/22 (H) Sunday update on 15:55 - Jan 30 by union_jack

Red button?

You would think so but can’t see anything.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread: 21/22 (H) Sunday update on 16:35 - Jan 30 with 4122 viewsguthrieintherain

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread: 21/22 (H) Sunday update on 10:48 - Jan 30 by builthjack

We need a decent ref for this one.
3-0.

And a decent goal scorer

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread: 21/22 (H) Sunday update on 16:54 - Jan 30 with 4110 viewsvetchonian

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread: 21/22 (H) Sunday update on 16:35 - Jan 30 by guthrieintherain

And a decent goal scorer

Have at least one of those whay we need is a midfield to feed him

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread: 21/22 (H) Sunday update on 17:11 - Jan 30 with 4090 viewsguthrieintherain

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread: 21/22 (H) Sunday update on 16:54 - Jan 30 by vetchonian

Have at least one of those whay we need is a midfield to feed him

Had a few chances yesterday 2nd half but yes need to create more.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread: 21/22 (H) Sunday update on 17:54 - Jan 30 with 4070 viewsLittleEnglandJack

Go for it and start the team that finished on Saturday please Russ.

If I see Korey Smith playing attacking midfield one more time I think my head may explode.
Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread: 21/22 (H) Sunday update on 18:26 - Jan 30 with 4033 viewsgrabsplatter

Ntcham needs to improve, I don't think he was very good yesterday either.
Given his experience & ability I think he should be contributing more & lasting 90 minutes
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread: 21/22 (H) Sunday update on 18:32 - Jan 30 with 4013 viewsunion_jack

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread: 21/22 (H) Sunday update on 17:54 - Jan 30 by LittleEnglandJack

If I see Korey Smith playing attacking midfield one more time I think my head may explode.

This game maybe a turning point for Martin.

If he doesn’t get them to go at them with some energy and desire then the crowd are going to turn.

A repeat of yesterday and all hell may break loose.

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread: 21/22 (H) Sunday update on 18:35 - Jan 30 with 4005 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread: 21/22 (H) Sunday update on 18:26 - Jan 30 by grabsplatter

Ntcham needs to improve, I don't think he was very good yesterday either.
Given his experience & ability I think he should be contributing more & lasting 90 minutes

He’s another willing outlet but he makes his runs then the ball goes sideways and backwards. Not all his fault

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread: 21/22 (H) Sunday update on 20:21 - Jan 31 with 3688 viewsbuilthjack

A bad transfer window, a bad result tomorrow, and it could well be a case of burning American flags. Again.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread: 21/22 (H) Sunday update on 20:23 - Jan 31 with 3681 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread: 21/22 (H) Sunday update on 20:21 - Jan 31 by builthjack

A bad transfer window, a bad result tomorrow, and it could well be a case of burning American flags. Again.

Well after my evening on Twitter at least they won’t be accused of being a sex offender 😂

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread: 21/22 (H) Sunday update on 20:28 - Jan 31 with 3654 viewsbuilthjack

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread: 21/22 (H) Sunday update on 20:23 - Jan 31 by KeithHaynes

Well after my evening on Twitter at least they won’t be accused of being a sex offender 😂

I am glad I don't do Twitter. There always seems to be trouble on there.

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread: 21/22 (H) Sunday update on 20:31 - Jan 31 with 3654 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread: 21/22 (H) Sunday update on 20:28 - Jan 31 by builthjack

I am glad I don't do Twitter. There always seems to be trouble on there.

Always from behind a keyboard mate. So brave 😂

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread: 21/22 (H) Sunday update on 20:35 - Jan 31 with 3637 viewsbuilthjack

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread: 21/22 (H) Sunday update on 20:31 - Jan 31 by KeithHaynes

They are everywhere Keith. Even on here. No balls on them.

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread: 21/22 (H) Sunday update on 10:24 - Feb 1 with 3406 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread: 21/22 (H) Sunday update on 20:31 - Jan 31 by KeithHaynes

Keith,How does one view these exchanges.Im buggered if I can see them.
I d like to dig in on your side

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread: 21/22 (H) Sunday update on 13:47 - Feb 1 with 3304 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread: 21/22 (H) Sunday update on 17:54 - Jan 30 by LittleEnglandJack

I wonder how come he wasn't unloaded during this window.
Maybe because Martin sees something in him that none of the rest of us see.
Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread: 21/22 (H) Sunday update on 13:50 - Feb 1 with 3302 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread: 21/22 (H) Sunday update on 18:35 - Jan 30 by Brynmill_Jack

He’s another willing outlet but he makes his runs then the ball goes sideways and backwards. Not all his fault

That applies to any of them dumb enough to waste their energy making runs.
You can see why they stop bothering, we need our midfield to get some confidence to play good through balls instead of triangles where you don't need them.
Good football is just as much about Pace as it is Passing.
Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread: 21/22 (H) Sunday update on 14:20 - Feb 1 with 3263 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread: 21/22 (H) Sunday update on 13:47 - Feb 1 by A_Fans_Dad

I wonder how come he wasn't unloaded during this window.
Maybe because Martin sees something in him that none of the rest of us see.

Or maybe nobody wanted him.
Why didnt we sell Grimes ?
Why loan out Whittaker with no replacement
This is basic management
We dont have it

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread: 21/22 (H) Sunday update on 14:32 - Feb 1 with 3253 viewsBadlands

Martin needs to rev the side up to start playing from the whistle otherwise we're OK. A little more quality (or luck) in front of goal and we win the game.
I just hope he doesn't play silly sods with the back three.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread: 21/22 (H) Sunday update on 16:19 - Feb 1 with 3179 viewsbuilthjack

I know we are not in the Premier League. But would still expect attendance from anyone within an hour of the ground.
We will of course have those who can't be bothered as it's only Luton midweek.poor excuse.

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread: 21/22 (H) Sunday update on 16:35 - Feb 1 with 3159 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread: 21/22 (H) Sunday update on 16:19 - Feb 1 by builthjack

I know we are not in the Premier League. But would still expect attendance from anyone within an hour of the ground.
We will of course have those who can't be bothered as it's only Luton midweek.poor excuse.

Far be it for me to comment but our fan base should be bigger and more passionate. Derby,in deep crap are seeing sizeable crowds and although in all sorts of trouble fans are turning up rather than sulking at home or preferring to watch Holly City.
I think our relegation hit us in the guts so hard and after years of false dawns saw yet another one purely because we got sold to the wrong people.

Having said that,why do not people turn up,stand up,get obnoxious,show fire instead of meekly accepting defeats from clubs not fit to play us ,metaphorically speaking.

Make no mistake you happy clappers .
.this is for you.

Tell Martin and the rest of the dog breathed excuses for a Board that it isn’t good enough .Martin was and is a dumb appointment. That said,he has been lied to if he honestly expected players brought in to suit him. It was never going to be. If I were him,I d resign out of honour.

As for Winter, He is worse than what I scrape off my walking boots

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread: 21/22 (H) Sunday update on 16:48 - Feb 1 with 3136 viewsunion_jack

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread: 21/22 (H) Sunday update on 16:35 - Feb 1 by onehunglow

Far be it for me to comment but our fan base should be bigger and more passionate. Derby,in deep crap are seeing sizeable crowds and although in all sorts of trouble fans are turning up rather than sulking at home or preferring to watch Holly City.
I think our relegation hit us in the guts so hard and after years of false dawns saw yet another one purely because we got sold to the wrong people.

Having said that,why do not people turn up,stand up,get obnoxious,show fire instead of meekly accepting defeats from clubs not fit to play us ,metaphorically speaking.

Make no mistake you happy clappers .
.this is for you.

Tell Martin and the rest of the dog breathed excuses for a Board that it isn’t good enough .Martin was and is a dumb appointment. That said,he has been lied to if he honestly expected players brought in to suit him. It was never going to be. If I were him,I d resign out of honour.

As for Winter, He is worse than what I scrape off my walking boots

Without wishing to derail the match day thread, I think you’ll find that Winter et al dance to the tune of the Yankee pipers. Seems things are not too good at the moment but I can’t see Martin being at fault in the transfer market but a poor sterile display tonight may see things turn hostile against him very quickly.

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread: 21/22 (H) Sunday update on 16:51 - Feb 1 with 3131 viewsvetchonian

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread: 21/22 (H) Sunday update on 16:48 - Feb 1 by union_jack

Without wishing to derail the match day thread, I think you’ll find that Winter et al dance to the tune of the Yankee pipers. Seems things are not too good at the moment but I can’t see Martin being at fault in the transfer market but a poor sterile display tonight may see things turn hostile against him very quickly.

Yes it is the owners with Allen and Winter who are accountable for the success/failures of transfer dealings.

Martin is responsible for what goes on on the pitch despite him not getting his desired targets he still has a faily decent squad by Championship standards to compete and gwet results if used properly

We are weak in depth especailly up top but we should still have enough to be higher than we are

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread: 21/22 (H) Sunday update on 17:32 - Feb 1 with 3082 viewsraynor94

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread: 21/22 (H) Sunday update on 16:51 - Feb 1 by vetchonian

Yes it is the owners with Allen and Winter who are accountable for the success/failures of transfer dealings.

Martin is responsible for what goes on on the pitch despite him not getting his desired targets he still has a faily decent squad by Championship standards to compete and gwet results if used properly

We are weak in depth especailly up top but we should still have enough to be higher than we are

I do actually agree with you, we should be higher up the league with the squad we have.

We have to start converting the chances

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024