Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwich v QPR - Sky red button or not? 17:25 - Dec 28 with 7731 viewsNottsQPR

It’s impossible to find it listed online so I’m guessing it’s a no?
Norwich v QPR - Sky red button or not? on 17:28 - Dec 29 with 1260 viewsterryb

Norwich v QPR - Sky red button or not? on 16:42 - Dec 29 by PinnerPaul

Think that's what I said ;-) or to put it more simply, whenever it is, if you want to watch it, you pay £10.

That's not quite true though IMO. Certainly if you want to watch it you have to pay £10 as is the case with any match you watch the stream.

However, If it is a match that I chose not to watch I would still be charged £10, but If I choose not to watch tonight I won't be charged.

Therefore, I will be saving £10 from the deductions the club will be taking from me at the end of the season!
Norwich v QPR - Sky red button or not? on 18:36 - Dec 29 with 1169 viewsPinnerPaul

Norwich v QPR - Sky red button or not? on 17:28 - Dec 29 by terryb

That's not quite true though IMO. Certainly if you want to watch it you have to pay £10 as is the case with any match you watch the stream.

However, If it is a match that I chose not to watch I would still be charged £10, but If I choose not to watch tonight I won't be charged.

Therefore, I will be saving £10 from the deductions the club will be taking from me at the end of the season!

Yessssssss but you don't see it.

Being 100% I should have said, for those ST holders who want to watch it, it doesn't matter!
Norwich v QPR - Sky red button or not? on 19:43 - Dec 29 with 1112 viewsGloryHunter

Just sat down to watch the stream. Ridiculous. How can today be a Bank Holiday?
Norwich v QPR - Sky red button or not? on 20:26 - Dec 29 with 1014 viewsgigiisourgod

Norwich v QPR - Sky red button or not? on 18:12 - Dec 28 by Sharpy36

It`s on the Radio

Which station?
Norwich v QPR - Sky red button or not? on 20:35 - Dec 29 with 1004 viewsE17hoop

It's on here:
https://www.poscitech.com/tv/c-14.php

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Who do you want as next Next England manager?

Norwich v QPR - Sky red button or not? on 20:39 - Dec 29 with 994 viewsgigiisourgod

Norwich v QPR - Sky red button or not? on 20:35 - Dec 29 by E17hoop

It's on here:
https://www.poscitech.com/tv/c-14.php

Thanks
Norwich v QPR - Sky red button or not? on 21:49 - Dec 29 with 947 viewsBushman

Norwich v QPR - Sky red button or not? on 17:28 - Dec 29 by terryb

Utter utter cnts

Dunno what I’m paying but I have 2 season tickets for my son and I and regularly see DD coming out of my account and all I have is return is free streams for home games and until today thought midweek and got lucky in the ballot once.

Sorry this is one the club have got wrong

The least they could do is stream ALL games free for my loyalty & money which effectively you get little for.

Also think season ticket holders who renewed at the beginning g should get first dibs on any live fixtures that are played at home and away if eligible to attend

How long you have had held a season ticket should come into play too

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

Norwich v QPR - Sky red button or not? on 22:21 - Dec 29 with 924 viewsA40Bosh

Norwich v QPR - Sky red button or not? on 12:52 - Dec 29 by A40Bosh

Ok, last year on NY's day, at the last minute, I decided to go with the Mrs shopping instead heading down to HQ for the Cardiff game and we won 6-1 , so as it isn't quite NYD yet, I don't expect a 1-6 absolute miracle, but if I swerve it tonight I want to be looking at a minimum of A 0-1 win for us, in a minor miracle for me taking one for the team.

Also - both out of principle for the fact that they are trying to con us classing this as a Bank Holiday fixture, and also that the club have just charged me £45 for the annual audio coverage, I won't buy this game tonight.

If the addiction does get the better of me I will tune in to Messrs London and Sinton as in theory I have already paid for that one anyway

Norwich City 1
Queens Park Rangers 2

or more likely

Norwich City 3 (all in the 2nd half (49, 54 and 78)
QPR 0

So I just have just proven again that I am stupid and an addict.
7:39pm I crack - pay £10 for the live stream and then spend the next 90 mins of my evening mixing feelings of frustration, anguish, rage, nonplus, and then finally relief.

God I hate being a football supporter

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024