Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Scum Vs Dirty Leeds 13:30 - Jun 21 with 5539 viewsMrSwerve

1-0 scum at the moment. Detest both clubs and would love Leeds to slip up again but we need Cardiff to drop points.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Scum Vs Dirty Leeds on 01:11 - Jun 22 with 962 viewsNotLoyal

The Scum Vs Dirty Leeds on 13:44 - Jun 21 by sainthelens

Big twitch for Lids , Fulham next week.

We will fck them in the play offs as well.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Scum Vs Dirty Leeds on 15:29 - Jun 22 with 827 views1964white

The Scum Vs Dirty Leeds on 16:57 - Jun 21 by monmouth

Good win for Cardiff. I no longer hate them which is a strange feeling, but this virus has made me totally indifferent to what happens in a game of football. Six months ago I'd have hated them winning that game. Now it just provoked a wry smile at how things tend to pan out. I think my relationship with football has actually matured and it can no longer provoke the extremes of mood of old. I was very happy we won yesterday but defeat wouldn't have bothered me much. If we make the play offs great, if not I'll have forgotten it before bedtime.

I quite like the feeling of being an adult.

Puts life in perspective Monmouth

I'm the same as I've become older. Most Leeds fans hate Man U, I don't give a monkey's chuff about them tbh
The Scum Vs Dirty Leeds on 15:43 - Jun 22 with 814 views1964white

The Scum Vs Dirty Leeds on 17:10 - Jun 21 by monmouth

This is something else I might have agreed with 6 months ago. Now I've decided I like any team that tries to play good football. Leeds, up until today have played lovely football, as have Brentford. Fulham play Monkball crud and have relied on referees and Alex Bishboshovic to get about half of their points.
[Post edited 21 Jun 2020 17:26]

Yes Brentford & Leeds are the best footballing sides in this seasons championship just as Swansea were in 2011. We've had some blips though, yesterday we were really poor! Just hope we keep Bishboshovic quiet on Saturday. I'm gonna miss our away trip to the Liberty Stadium.on the 12th July
The Scum Vs Dirty Leeds on 15:49 - Jun 22 with 805 viewschad

The Scum Vs Dirty Leeds on 16:57 - Jun 21 by monmouth

Good win for Cardiff. I no longer hate them which is a strange feeling, but this virus has made me totally indifferent to what happens in a game of football. Six months ago I'd have hated them winning that game. Now it just provoked a wry smile at how things tend to pan out. I think my relationship with football has actually matured and it can no longer provoke the extremes of mood of old. I was very happy we won yesterday but defeat wouldn't have bothered me much. If we make the play offs great, if not I'll have forgotten it before bedtime.

I quite like the feeling of being an adult.

Not before time;)

I even find myself feeling a little sorry for the away fans when they lose

Sadly though have to admit I enjoyed taunting the Leeds fans a little when we nicked that win, after they were shouting abuse up to us in the away end as they left the ground.

Although leaning over the wall, waving, smiling, blowing kisses and saying thank you could just be said to be a polite response.
The Scum Vs Dirty Leeds on 15:49 - Jun 22 with 805 viewsNotLoyal

The Scum Vs Dirty Leeds on 15:43 - Jun 22 by 1964white

Yes Brentford & Leeds are the best footballing sides in this seasons championship just as Swansea were in 2011. We've had some blips though, yesterday we were really poor! Just hope we keep Bishboshovic quiet on Saturday. I'm gonna miss our away trip to the Liberty Stadium.on the 12th July

For me we are, but we all have our opinions.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Scum Vs Dirty Leeds on 17:47 - Jun 22 with 776 views1964white

The Scum Vs Dirty Leeds on 15:49 - Jun 22 by NotLoyal

For me we are, but we all have our opinions.

Swans v Leeds should be a decent game then in July
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024