Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Borja 13:57 - Jan 31 with 8594 viewsAustinIsOurHero

Interesting from Riath Al Samarrai

Probably too late for a replacement, interesting never the less.

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

Borja on 14:01 - Jan 31 with 7333 viewsairedale

Perhaps the boy will come good.
Borja on 14:05 - Jan 31 with 7293 viewsWhiterockin

So it's not a no. Just a price issue.
Borja on 14:18 - Jan 31 with 7161 viewsFlashberryjack

Borja on 14:01 - Jan 31 by airedale

Perhaps the boy will come good.

Perhaps he will, but nothing I've seen of him so far suggests he's moving in the right direction.

How much truth i in it, but I heard a while back that he's struggling to settle into the area, and wants a move back home.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Borja on 14:26 - Jan 31 with 7090 viewsjojaca

He needs a run of 8-10 games.

Even when you know, you never know?

Borja on 14:39 - Jan 31 with 6994 viewsAngelRangelQS

Apparently now we are "locked in talks over him".

If we can get this over the line, spend it on a CB please!!
Borja on 14:39 - Jan 31 with 6988 viewsFlashberryjack

Borja on 14:26 - Jan 31 by jojaca

He needs a run of 8-10 games.

Yeah! that should be enough to secure relegation.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Borja on 14:47 - Jan 31 with 6895 viewsSwan91

"VILLARREAL WANT BORJA BASTON

Sky sources understand Villarreal have enquired about signing Swansea striker Borja Baston.

The Spaniard will most likely go to the La Liga side on loan before the closing of tonight's window."

I guess if we did a loan for Baston would be good to see if he does well then work him into our team next season. We would then use J.Ayew as our second striker
Borja on 14:51 - Jan 31 with 6846 viewsairedale

Borja on 14:47 - Jan 31 by Swan91

Sky sources understand Villarreal have enquired about signing Swansea striker Borja Baston.

The Spaniard will most likely go to the La Liga side on loan before the closing of tonight's window."

I guess if we did a loan for Baston would be good to see if he does well then work him into our team next season. We would then use J.Ayew as our second striker

I've got a feeling that PC likes Olli too, and, imo, there's more of the bog standard striker about Olli than Jordon.
Login to get fewer ads

Borja on 14:51 - Jan 31 with 6834 viewsjojaca

Our chances of staying up is better with him around.

Even when you know, you never know?

Borja on 14:52 - Jan 31 with 6828 viewsWhiterockin

Why do we always loan out players instead of just selling them. Borja, Gomis, Tabanou, Emnes ect. ect.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2017 14:54]
Borja on 14:52 - Jan 31 with 6819 viewsHighjack

This would be the ideal option. No doubt he'd bang them in over there and his value will shoot up again. I also can't see llorente staying beyond the summer so we shouldn't leave ourselves too short.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Borja on 14:53 - Jan 31 with 6804 viewsLandore_Jack

Will be very unhappy if we let him go without signing a replacement.

#backtojack

Borja on 14:55 - Jan 31 with 6784 viewsSwan91

Borja on 14:53 - Jan 31 by Landore_Jack

Will be very unhappy if we let him go without signing a replacement.

well J.Ayew would be the replacement....
Borja on 14:58 - Jan 31 with 6748 viewsBournedore

Borja on 14:52 - Jan 31 by Whiterockin

Why do we always loan out players instead of just selling them. Borja, Gomis, Tabanou, Emnes ect. ect.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2017 14:54]

Because most of them lose value after coming to us or are on too high wages so they're happy to sit on their contracts.
Borja on 14:59 - Jan 31 with 6725 viewsWhiterockin

Borja on 14:58 - Jan 31 by Bournedore

Because most of them lose value after coming to us or are on too high wages so they're happy to sit on their contracts.

And let the value of a transfer run down to virtually nothing.
Borja on 15:02 - Jan 31 with 6693 viewsmax936

Ayew is a winger in he? which would leave us short at Striker as I'm notsure McBurnie is really ready, if Llorente gets injured we're snookered.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Borja on 15:04 - Jan 31 with 6657 viewsSwan91

Borja on 15:02 - Jan 31 by max936

Ayew is a winger in he? which would leave us short at Striker as I'm notsure McBurnie is really ready, if Llorente gets injured we're snookered.

He is originally a Striker, that is his main position, but he can also play winger (he played both positions for Villa).

looked decent in both positions when they were in the prem.. remember seeing him make alot of good runs and passes but didn't really have much delivery to him.
Borja on 15:10 - Jan 31 with 6586 viewsmax936

Borja on 15:04 - Jan 31 by Swan91

He is originally a Striker, that is his main position, but he can also play winger (he played both positions for Villa).

looked decent in both positions when they were in the prem.. remember seeing him make alot of good runs and passes but didn't really have much delivery to him.

If he's quick he might be an option up top, although has it been confirmed that him coming and Taylor going a done deal.

Borja on 15:13 - Jan 31 with 6552 viewsAngelRangelQS

Borja on 15:04 - Jan 31 by Swan91

Villa fans seem to think he's far better in the central role
Borja on 15:16 - Jan 31 with 6507 viewsmonmouth

Borja on 15:13 - Jan 31 by AngelRangelQS

Villa fans seem to think he's far better in the central role

So does he I think.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Borja on 15:23 - Jan 31 with 6437 viewsmax936

Borja on 15:16 - Jan 31 by monmouth

So does he I think.

I see that they've signed Scott Hogan now, I wonder if that's to replace him, we'd have never paid 10 million though 5 million is our limit

Borja on 16:16 - Jan 31 with 6143 viewsBoyd

Seems like it's a loan deal.This looks like madness to me. This would leave us with one recognised senior striker and woefully short in the event of an injury to Llorente. Having only two senior strikers in the squad was worrying, one is unthinkable. Ayew's goal scoring record would strongly suggest he's no striker.

With the probability of no CB coming in we are yet again taking huge risks and playing Russian roulette with our survival prospects.
Borja on 16:49 - Jan 31 with 5929 viewsKrisP

Borja on 16:16 - Jan 31 by Boyd

Seems like it's a loan deal.This looks like madness to me. This would leave us with one recognised senior striker and woefully short in the event of an injury to Llorente. Having only two senior strikers in the squad was worrying, one is unthinkable. Ayew's goal scoring record would strongly suggest he's no striker.

With the probability of no CB coming in we are yet again taking huge risks and playing Russian roulette with our survival prospects.

By that logic, Borja's goal scoring record would suggest he isn't a striker either. At least not a Premier League one. At least Ayew scored 7 or something last year.
Borja on 16:52 - Jan 31 with 5900 viewsAustinIsOurHero

Apparently Villereal first contacted us 2 weeks ago about a permanent move.
This was rejected, now they're back in for a loan with an option to buy?
If we've known this was a possibility for the last 2 weeks, why haven't we gone for a replacement?

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

Borja on 16:56 - Jan 31 with 5857 viewsSwan91

Borja on 16:52 - Jan 31 by AustinIsOurHero

Apparently Villereal first contacted us 2 weeks ago about a permanent move.
This was rejected, now they're back in for a loan with an option to buy?
If we've known this was a possibility for the last 2 weeks, why haven't we gone for a replacement?

2 reasons:

1 - maybe we don't want to get rid of him....

2 - J.Ayew is the replacement....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024