Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Goodbye Dryworld, Hello Errea 10:14 - Jan 11 with 13028 viewsaston_hoop

http://www.qpr.co.uk//news/article/2016-17/qpr-errea-technical-partner-3511728.a

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Goodbye Dryworld, Hello Errea on 23:31 - Jan 11 with 1339 viewsDannyPaddox

Goodbye Dryworld, Hello Errea on 23:05 - Jan 11 by timcocking

An Italian kit? Good.

It pains me to admit it, but it's blatantly obvious the Italians are the best dressed race on the planet.

Greasy mamma's boys though.

Speaking of Italians, at least when Flavio was in charge one could get a cool hat in the club shop. Now it's all a load of tat. Nothing i'd wear if it was free.

Re: Club Shop. I'm with you on this. Those Rowan Vine diamanté high heels were to die for!

THEN

NOW!
[Post edited 12 Jan 2017 0:19]
Goodbye Dryworld, Hello Errea on 00:04 - Jan 12 with 1308 viewsTacticalR

Goodbye Dryworld, Hello Errea on 23:05 - Jan 11 by timcocking

An Italian kit? Good.

It pains me to admit it, but it's blatantly obvious the Italians are the best dressed race on the planet.

Greasy mamma's boys though.

Speaking of Italians, at least when Flavio was in charge one could get a cool hat in the club shop. Now it's all a load of tat. Nothing i'd wear if it was free.

It was never obvious whether boutique football meant football with a boutique attached.

Air hostess clique

Goodbye Dryworld, Hello Errea on 00:21 - Jan 12 with 1289 viewswombat

Goodbye Dryworld, Hello Errea on 00:04 - Jan 12 by TacticalR

It was never obvious whether boutique football meant football with a boutique attached.

Only thing I'm concerned about is will we get a skinny kit only vegans can wear , or will it cater for us slightly overweight fans , as for who makes it who gives a flying feck
Dave come on mate this is a pointless argument even for you mate lol

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Goodbye Dryworld, Hello Errea on 12:20 - Jan 12 with 1175 viewsPinnerPaul

Goodbye Dryworld, Hello Errea on 17:17 - Jan 11 by makaveli1882

Glad you have the seen the way Paul.

I have to be honest I don't know why everyone has become so defensive about this brand; when a lot of people did not know who they were this morning.

Everyone wants a cracking kit and a deal; .... Hoops all the way round etc etc, this is not a big brand though and people don't seem to want to accept that;

Fair enough, but as Clive said Nike are (one of) the biggest brands and that didn't work out either!

Big doesn't always = good, my referee Nike kit is very average!
Goodbye Dryworld, Hello Errea on 15:41 - Jan 12 with 1115 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Goodbye Dryworld, Hello Errea on 12:20 - Jan 12 by PinnerPaul

Fair enough, but as Clive said Nike are (one of) the biggest brands and that didn't work out either!

Big doesn't always = good, my referee Nike kit is very average!

You try telling my missus that!
Goodbye Dryworld, Hello Errea on 15:44 - Jan 12 with 1076 viewsPinnerPaul

Goodbye Dryworld, Hello Errea on 15:41 - Jan 12 by BazzaInTheLoft

You try telling my missus that!

I'm quite happy to explain the shortcomings of the referees Nike kit to her!
Goodbye Dryworld, Hello Errea on 20:58 - Jan 12 with 1003 viewstimcocking

QPR fans on this forum will argue and insult each other over bloody anything. Tedious.
Goodbye Dryworld, Hello Errea on 00:10 - Jan 13 with 986 viewssmegma

Goodbye Dryworld, Hello Errea on 17:21 - Jan 11 by NW5Hoop

Let's at least thank Dryworld for their role in bringing silverware back to Loftus Road. Who can forget that memorable win over Watford in the Dryworld Cup final, the culmination of a magnificent tournament featuring the very best teams associated with Dryworld — both Watford and QPR. For me, that magnificent occasion bore comparison with the 67 league cup final. In years to come, we'll all be reminiscing about how we felt when we saw whoever it was (Polter? I dunno) score the winner that day.

The way they presented the trophy 30 minutes after the game was over was brilliant. In front of 13 people as well.

I'm still waiting for the open top bus parade around Wormholt Park.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024