Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dwight Gayle. 13:47 - Jan 26 with 24089 viewsChrisSCFC

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11731/10144514/dwight-gayle-could-leave-p

Exciting...
Dwight Gayle. on 14:43 - Jan 28 with 3283 viewslondonlisa2001

Dwight Gayle. on 14:13 - Jan 28 by TheKirkyLife

For me, whenever I've seen Gayle minus a silly red card incident, he's always been a threat. I cannot believe that he is behind Adebayor, Wickham AND Chit in the pecking order but when you look at the style of those other three players he clearly is a misfit.

Is £7.5 million steep? 100% in the context of Austin for £4 million. But would he be a pointless addition? Absolutely not! It's the same as Sinclair, Paloschi/Haller - what we need right now is different options more than anything. To boot, he's a striker and a decent one at that.

Welcome, Dwight I say.

Perhaps he doesn't want the £9m sign on fee that Austin apparently negotiated?
Dwight Gayle. on 16:32 - Jan 28 with 3088 viewsDafyddHuw

Can't we just swap him for Bartley?
Dwight Gayle. on 23:41 - Jan 28 with 2879 viewspalace123

Palace fan here in peace

Ive always admired Swansea and the way you play but I have to be honest im amazed you are interested in Gayle

He never made it here because he cant play upfront on his own, he only looks good off the bench, every time he has started he has been poor.

He isnt that quick, he doesnt take players on or run with the ball and his finishing is alright but not outstanding

His level is about mid championship imo, he will score the odd goal but as an allround player he isnt PL quality
[Post edited 28 Jan 2016 23:43]
Dwight Gayle. on 23:46 - Jan 28 with 2861 viewsSwanjaxs

Dwight Gayle. on 23:41 - Jan 28 by palace123

Palace fan here in peace

Ive always admired Swansea and the way you play but I have to be honest im amazed you are interested in Gayle

He never made it here because he cant play upfront on his own, he only looks good off the bench, every time he has started he has been poor.

He isnt that quick, he doesnt take players on or run with the ball and his finishing is alright but not outstanding

His level is about mid championship imo, he will score the odd goal but as an allround player he isnt PL quality

Sounds like Bafetimbi Gomis brother from another mother😂 the resemblance is uncanny. ...
[Post edited 28 Jan 2016 23:47]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Dwight Gayle. on 23:53 - Jan 28 with 2832 viewshobo

Palace fan here in peace

Yup Championship is about his level from what I've seen of him.

Cheers for the post!
Dwight Gayle. on 01:49 - Jan 29 with 2729 viewsLoyal

Dwight Gayle. on 14:43 - Jan 28 by londonlisa2001

Perhaps he doesn't want the £9m sign on fee that Austin apparently negotiated?

I always thought a signing on fee couldn't exceed the transfer fee.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Dwight Gayle. on 07:25 - Jan 29 with 2636 viewsDr_Winston

This whole deal has "club not manager" written all over it.

Thankfully FG seems to be mostly getting his own way, which should put a pause on links like this.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Dwight Gayle. on 07:27 - Jan 29 with 2626 viewsJACKARSE

Yep, just wants another midfielder if we can get one ....
Login to get fewer ads

Dwight Gayle. on 14:14 - Jan 29 with 2483 viewsChrisSCFC

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3422808/Swansea-bid-7million-C

Put in a £7 million bid according to this.
Dwight Gayle. on 14:35 - Jan 29 with 2406 viewsmax936

Dwight Gayle. on 14:14 - Jan 29 by ChrisSCFC

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3422808/Swansea-bid-7million-C

Put in a £7 million bid according to this.

I doubt it's true to be honest, l'd rather us spend that money on a good up and coming box to box midfielder to be honest, seeing as it looks like we've got Paloschi, l'd like someone like Vilhiena he's got the potential to make it big and go for big bucks in a few yrs, he had a quiet game last night so maybe there is somin in the air with him moving hopefully it's to us, fingers crossed.

[Post edited 29 Jan 2016 14:37]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Dwight Gayle. on 23:01 - Jan 29 with 2108 viewsAussieSwan

Palace fan here in peace

thank you for your post! I've got similar concerns about him, that he's Championship quality not PL quality

I think we were bidding on him just in case the Paloschi deal falls through... Would much rather us spend 7 million on a midfielder (VILHENA!) than someone who's essentially going to become a back-up striker

If Gomis goes, however, this could pave the way for us to get Gayle.

Poll: If we're going to sign another defender...

Dwight Gayle. on 23:04 - Jan 29 with 2095 viewsPozuelosSideys

I wish this story would die a death, seriously.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Dwight Gayle. on 23:13 - Jan 29 with 2056 viewsdobjack2

Dwight Gayle. on 23:04 - Jan 29 by PozuelosSideys

I wish this story would die a death, seriously.

After today's signing he is either an option signing that won't be pursued or Gomis is off. Francesco's stated priority is in midfield.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024