Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rodgers and Monk as his No.2 21:37 - Dec 8 with 7257 viewsshimmie

As bizarre as it sounds that’s what I’ve heard, anyone else heard the same?
Rodgers and Monk as his No.2 on 22:26 - Dec 8 with 2004 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Rodgers and Monk as his No.2 on 22:23 - Dec 8 by JJJack

Rodgers wouldn't fail. He'd keep us up unquestionably. But Monk staying as his No.2? No chance

No, cos after a while Monk will be in the chairman's ear about Brendan's style eroding Garry and the club's style and Rodgers will be out and Monk the "new" manager.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2015 22:28]

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Rodgers and Monk as his No.2 on 22:27 - Dec 8 with 2005 viewsjruss1

Monk's reputation is in tact. He will easily get a Championship side, possibly a Premier League one. No way he stays as number 2.
Rodgers and Monk as his No.2 on 22:27 - Dec 8 with 2000 viewslifelong

Rodgers and Monk as his No.2 on 22:16 - Dec 8 by AngelRangelQS

Isn't that the same wherever he goes?!?!?

Well Yes, but I just feel if he came back to us, a club where he has already been successful, and then fails, would cause him more damage.
Rodgers and Monk as his No.2 on 22:29 - Dec 8 with 1969 viewsItchySphincter

Rodgers and Monk as his No.2 on 22:27 - Dec 8 by lifelong

Well Yes, but I just feel if he came back to us, a club where he has already been successful, and then fails, would cause him more damage.

I don't see it panning out any other way.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Rodgers and Monk as his No.2 on 22:36 - Dec 8 with 1899 viewsAngelRangelQS

Rodgers and Monk as his No.2 on 22:27 - Dec 8 by lifelong

Agreed but he'd back himself to do well here, surely?

If Rodgers still wants a decent career (as opposed to earning a big wedge somewhere irrelevant in football terms like China, Quatar etc) then he is probably going to be quite limited in where he can go. What PL jobs are more attractive than ours and within his reach? West Ham, Southampton, Stoke... Is that it? None of which are likely to come up for a while.

He could go to Spain but again, he'd be going there on probably relatively crap money and with very little to spend.

I see Rodgers as making sense all round.
Rodgers and Monk as his No.2 on 22:41 - Dec 8 with 1839 viewsLoyal

Rodgers and Monk as his No.2 on 22:07 - Dec 8 by lifelong

If he failed it would further damage his reputation.

He has still has a good stock mate, BR would enthuse the fans and the side would certainly get the 8 wins we need to stay up under his guidance.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Rodgers and Monk as his No.2 on 22:41 - Dec 8 with 1836 viewsWarwickHunt

Could limit the damage to the egos of Monk and Jenkins and save us money. Oh f*ck...

Clean break needed. Urgently.
Rodgers and Monk as his No.2 on 22:44 - Dec 8 with 1806 viewsskippyjack

Brendan
Monk
Pascoe
O'Leary
Roberts
Beattie

i'd take that.. Monk takes a back seat for a year or two.. learning a bit extra, before being the N01 again..

A lot of managers have done this... he's only been in the management game for 3 years really.. Rodgers has been in the coaching game for 20 years.. and 9 years within senior coaching.. plus his man management skills are first class.. he's worked with the best in the business.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Login to get fewer ads

Rodgers and Monk as his No.2 on 22:47 - Dec 8 with 1783 viewsLoyal

Rodgers and Monk as his No.2 on 22:41 - Dec 8 by WarwickHunt

Could limit the damage to the egos of Monk and Jenkins and save us money. Oh f*ck...

Clean break needed. Urgently.

Rodgers was reportedly on 5 mill a year at LFC. And would have had a very decent pay off. He left us a multi millionaire, let alone what he has now ( his ex mrs had a big settlement yesterday in court ) With what we stand to lose from relegation this is peanuts, even if he takes 9 mill over three years. It's nothing compared to just one player signing plus wages.

This has to be option A, even with Colin alongside him its far better than we have.

But with Monk going we need to make sure Beatte goes too, and KOL and get the format right.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Rodgers and Monk as his No.2 on 23:32 - Dec 8 with 1635 viewsDyfnant

Only drawback could be persuading monk to take a pay cut

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Rodgers and Monk as his No.2 on 23:33 - Dec 8 with 1633 viewsSwansNZ

Rodgers and Monk as his No.2 on 22:09 - Dec 8 by swan65split

I cant see it being the outcome we are expecting! ATM it has a look of a Laurel and Hardy film about it!.....

King to a Jack

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Rodgers and Monk as his No.2 on 23:46 - Dec 8 with 1596 viewsBanosswan

Reading various forums outside of the swans, all other team's fans seen to think we should keep him and give him a chance. This means that his managerial stock outside Swansea is still high, so he'd get a job no problem.

For his development and our sanity, I would like a pairing with brodge.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Rodgers and Monk as his No.2 on 23:55 - Dec 8 with 1562 viewsWarwickHunt

Rodgers and Monk as his No.2 on 23:46 - Dec 8 by Banosswan

Reading various forums outside of the swans, all other team's fans seen to think we should keep him and give him a chance. This means that his managerial stock outside Swansea is still high, so he'd get a job no problem.

Reality check: other teams' fans don't appoint managers.
Rodgers and Monk as his No.2 on 00:02 - Dec 9 with 1539 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Rodgers and Monk as his No.2 on 23:55 - Dec 8 by WarwickHunt

Reality check: other teams' fans don't appoint managers.

Especially if they're fans of fellow relegation rivals

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Rodgers and Monk as his No.2 on 00:03 - Dec 9 with 1537 viewsSwansNZ

Rodgers and Monk as his No.2 on 23:46 - Dec 8 by Banosswan

I think Newcastle should stick with McClaren, but that's not saying he's any good or will be able to lead them to safety.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Rodgers and Monk as his No.2 on 09:48 - Dec 9 with 1215 viewsThornburyswan

Rodgers and Monk as his No.2 on 21:39 - Dec 8 by exiledclaseboy

No, but it wouldn't surprise me.

Me neither & might explain the deafening silence coming out of the club whilst they agree t&c's plus how it will be announced - as long as it's not that wierd Roy Evans/Gerrard Houllier share type gig it just might work.

Has a temporary feel to it but if it keeps us up it gets my vote.
Rodgers and Monk as his No.2 on 10:12 - Dec 9 with 1150 viewsAustinIsOurHero

Rodgers and Monk as his No.2 on 21:47 - Dec 8 by Darran

I'd take Rodgers and Monk but I know someone that reckons Rodgers is going to China.

I've heard that too.

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024