Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Redcrap lies again this morning on Talk sport 11:10 - Mar 24 with 8950 viewsRangersDave

Anyone hear Brazil and waste of space this morning?

Our dear departed leader was on spouting his usual nonsense about what he had to work with at QPR.

2 sentences apart he said first he only had 11 players to take to Ireland and then said he took 12.
Lots of Fentastic and defence of what Joey said about him, and apparently Joey had spoken to him to tell him the 'article' was complete lies.

Piffle, utter piffle

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Redcrap lies again this morning on Talk sport on 11:13 - Mar 24 with 6515 viewsTacticalR

He doesn't really have a head for numbers.

Air hostess clique

Redcrap lies again this morning on Talk sport on 11:14 - Mar 24 with 6513 viewsJuzzie

He only had about £60millon to work with, poor lamb.

I know he can't read but it seems he can't count either.

20 players listed in this picture;

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/310714-qpr-squad-head-to-ireland-pre-season-tr

[Post edited 24 Mar 2015 11:26]
Redcrap lies again this morning on Talk sport on 11:25 - Mar 24 with 6459 viewscaliforniahoop

Green, BZ, Traore he resigned, Yun never played the first time around in the prem, Fraulin injured, that's five already, he said TF said no funds where available, that being true, he blows £10m on an injury prone player and £35k a week on an ageing player.
Redcrap lies again this morning on Talk sport on 13:15 - Mar 24 with 6119 viewsCroydonCaptJack

I listened to that interview and in his defence, AB was trying to provoke a reaction from him and got nowhere.
He also referred to us as 'we' and there was certainly no animosity that I could detect.
Sure, we are probably better off without him and I did chuckle (and think of Clive) when I heard him say we only took 12 to Ireland, however he didn't intentionally get us where we find ourselves.
Redcrap lies again this morning on Talk sport on 13:21 - Mar 24 with 6077 viewsJuzzie

He may not have intentionally got us where we are but where we are is down to him.

There are no guarantees in football and 3 teams will always go down but it's the fact he's accepted no responsibility for it that galls me and many others I'd guess.
Redcrap lies again this morning on Talk sport on 13:24 - Mar 24 with 6065 viewsQPR_Jim

Redcrap lies again this morning on Talk sport on 13:21 - Mar 24 by Juzzie

He may not have intentionally got us where we are but where we are is down to him.

There are no guarantees in football and 3 teams will always go down but it's the fact he's accepted no responsibility for it that galls me and many others I'd guess.

3 teams getting relegated can be guaranteed.

I'll get me coat.
Redcrap lies again this morning on Talk sport on 13:26 - Mar 24 with 6049 viewsJuzzie

And we're always one of them!
Redcrap lies again this morning on Talk sport on 13:30 - Mar 24 with 6017 viewsDiscodroids

'Brassneck'

".... You are the... Duke of New York... You're A-Number One!".

Login to get fewer ads

Redcrap lies again this morning on Talk sport on 13:37 - Mar 24 with 5993 viewsCroydonCaptJack

I do agree with you mate but it is the personal hatred and abuse I see on these forums towards him that I find a bit needless (not directed at you by the way)
Redcrap lies again this morning on Talk sport on 14:04 - Mar 24 with 5921 viewsNorthernr

Maybe I should keep this going

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/37751/said-and-done
Redcrap lies again this morning on Talk sport on 14:20 - Mar 24 with 5855 viewsjohncharles

Redcrap lies again this morning on Talk sport on 14:04 - Mar 24 by Northernr

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/37751/said-and-done

Most definitely. There are still folks out there that need convincing

Strong and stable my arse.

Redcrap lies again this morning on Talk sport on 14:21 - Mar 24 with 5858 viewsdaveB

I think in some peoples eyes in the media he'll get away without responsibility for all this, certainly can see from Martin Samuels columns he is mocking us for playing the odd youth team player as if that's the reason it all went wrong but I have heard plenty on the media blaming Redknapp for our problems.

He's never going to openly admit to saying it was all down to him and really it wasn't all down to him, he'll be wanting a new job soon and certainly still has an eye on that England job which will be coming up again next summer. so needs to keep himself looking attractive to other clubs.
Redcrap lies again this morning on Talk sport on 14:25 - Mar 24 with 5844 viewsdanehoop

I have more chance of getting the next England job than Bagpuss.

In fact a joint combo of myself and Disco promoting an approach based on love, karma, tolerance and strange musical predilictions has more of a chance than Bagpuss.
[Post edited 24 Mar 2015 14:26]

Never knowingly understood

Redcrap lies again this morning on Talk sport on 14:32 - Mar 24 with 5817 viewsNorthernr

Redcrap lies again this morning on Talk sport on 14:25 - Mar 24 by danehoop

In fact a joint combo of myself and Disco promoting an approach based on love, karma, tolerance and strange musical predilictions has more of a chance than Bagpuss.

That isn't stopping him and his fcking gobsht son using their media contacts, in the first case, and privileged position on sky, in the second, to heap pressure on Hodgson at every possible opportunity. Apparently we've got the best set of young players for years and will never have a better chance of winning the Euros than we do next year. We're hiding them pretty well - the brilliant young players, and our chances - if nothing else!
Redcrap lies again this morning on Talk sport on 14:50 - Mar 24 with 5754 viewsbob566

Redcrap lies again this morning on Talk sport on 14:04 - Mar 24 by Northernr

that's quite a few inconsistencies and the funny thing is I bet you could double it if you trawled through all his old interviews,

But why hasn't a jorno ever pulled him up on this s*** and said that's crap arry and you're pulling a fast one there.

He has them eating out of their hands. I wonder is that because they still believe he will be england manager after roy goes and they need to be able to eat at the main table with the captain?
Redcrap lies again this morning on Talk sport on 15:01 - Mar 24 with 5710 viewsjohncharles

And do a better job, obviously.

Strong and stable my arse.

Redcrap lies again this morning on Talk sport on 15:29 - Mar 24 with 5640 viewsbosh67

Rodney March last night said that he blamed the guy who sacked Redknapp and appointed Ramsey for the woes. Much as I like Rodney TF never sacked him. He quit.

TF appointed Chris Ramsey because a. someone else pulled out and b. he hoped that a younger coach could stimulate a revival pretty instantly.

I think Ramsey has tons to offer but with half a squad and not enough games to really change things his way he's been putting a plaster on the side of the Titanic.

The biggest issue has been timing this year. Harry brought in a lot of players who either got injured very quickly or he fell out of love with. Then TF suffered the loss of the Air Asia plane and that wasn't much before the transfer window. Beard was obviously muting that he was leaving as the Old Oak project started to slide and I think that TF was really put in a position when harry quit the day after the window shut.

I look at the current squad left and Redknapp and think would he have done any better than Ramsey? I am not too sure he would have. Remember we went down on 25 points last time and Harry stepped in that time and amassed about 13 points that season after Hughes was fired. The biggest problem was we scraped into this league and we weren't great in the Championship. Without Charlie we would have scraped mid table last year and this year we would have about 4 points without Charlie's goals.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Redcrap lies again this morning on Talk sport on 15:36 - Mar 24 with 5621 viewsdaveB

i agree he's got no chance but as Clive said lots of pressure in media on Roy about how great this squad is etc, he'll be pushing for it when Hodgson goes
Redcrap lies again this morning on Talk sport on 15:40 - Mar 24 with 5607 viewsJuzzie

If he gets it then English football has hit the bottom of the barrel.
Redcrap lies again this morning on Talk sport on 16:06 - Mar 24 with 5534 viewsTacticalR

So if Harry gets the England job will he be carried on a stretcher from country to country? Or will the portakabin with the bed inside it be transported in the hold of a cargo plane?

Air hostess clique

Redcrap lies again this morning on Talk sport on 16:24 - Mar 24 with 5497 viewsibnumber10

Too many strange decisions made by Harry this season

Deciding to play 3 at the back, signing Rio, giving Traore a 2 year contract extension, selling Danny Simpson, then srcapping playing 3 at the back.

Re-signing BZ with his injury problem

Signing Mutch and then selling him
Playing Vargas out of position
Playing Fer out of position
Loaning Zarate, not playing him then trying to swap him for another West Ham player

There's probably more
Redcrap lies again this morning on Talk sport on 16:37 - Mar 24 with 5456 viewsdaveB

really it was a good job he did re sign Zamora as we'd be even worse if he hadn't come in and had a spell in october/November where he did well and we won a few games
Redcrap lies again this morning on Talk sport on 16:50 - Mar 24 with 5417 viewsibnumber10

Redcrap lies again this morning on Talk sport on 16:37 - Mar 24 by daveB

really it was a good job he did re sign Zamora as we'd be even worse if he hadn't come in and had a spell in october/November where he did well and we won a few games

Agree with that, and a cracker against Sunderland away, just think BZ needed to be one of four strikers so we could rotate him and manage his injury problems over the season. I suppose that went awry when we 'unexpectedly' sold Remy
Redcrap lies again this morning on Talk sport on 17:04 - Mar 24 with 5362 viewsDiscodroids

Redcrap lies again this morning on Talk sport on 16:37 - Mar 24 by daveB

dave, can you accompany that posting with a picture of ed balls , yvette cooper and kieth vaz at a labour diversity disco having the times of their lives.

just to finish me off and put me in my coffin you understand.

thanks.

Redcrap lies again this morning on Talk sport on 17:10 - Mar 24 with 5336 viewsDiscodroids

Redcrap lies again this morning on Talk sport on 16:50 - Mar 24 by ibnumber10

Agree with that, and a cracker against Sunderland away, just think BZ needed to be one of four strikers so we could rotate him and manage his injury problems over the season. I suppose that went awry when we 'unexpectedly' sold Remy

i reckon if we could have rotated wor bobby a little more , he might have plundered 4 goals in 40 games rather than the 3 he's actually scored in 45.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024