Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tarra boys 00:08 - Oct 27 with 11631 viewsshimmie

My inclination to post on this forum has decreased significantly over the last few months, it's now pretty much at zero.
The constant trolling by dwight is the main contributing factor. It's so incredibly boring and has completely sucked the life out of this forum. Which I've been a part of since 2003. It's just to much. He adds nothing. Utterly pathetic.
Anyway, up the jacks. We've got a good man in charge and it's going to be another exciting season. I'm going for 9th and a decent run in the FA Cup. STID
Tarra boys on 11:39 - Oct 28 with 1593 viewsItchySphincter

Tarra boys on 10:13 - Oct 28 by perchrockjack

and its unchanged from when Lord Leverhulme built the estate, a man who cared for his workers which is rare these days.We were going to follow Dr Wins example and buy a house to rent there but the restrictions are staggering in their number, Someone replaced the windows of their house only to have the Trust call and tell them to get them taken out immerdiately.

It's lovely, idyllic almost with a nice little gallery/museum. Ironically when I was there it was a police training ground with about 20 or 30 bobbies on the beat - couldn't help thinking it wasn't much in the way of prep for the real thing the other side of the tunnel.
[Post edited 28 Oct 2014 11:41]

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Tarra boys on 13:06 - Oct 28 with 1549 viewsperchrockjack

Wasn't the "training ground per se" and Wirral in places has places to prepare you for some of the best/worst Liverpool has to offer.
Villians are noticeably sharper over there however.

There again, nothing prepares you for the unbelievable grand splendour of much of the area around Sefton PARK ,houses the size of wish I d never seen before. NOTHING remotely of that size in Swansea OR south wales come to that. Many of the old mansions were left to rot and this area become a cesspit for local landlords to cram people into hovels. The consequences were of course the 81 riots. This raea has now seen regeneration and is returning to something like it was.

Also ,severe wealth in south Liverpool which was subject to huge properties being built out of the wealth created by the City. Its a very diverse city but too many areas are still virtually no go unless you have a suicide wish.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Tarra boys on 13:32 - Oct 28 with 1525 viewsskippyjack

Tarra boys on 13:06 - Oct 28 by perchrockjack

Wasn't the "training ground per se" and Wirral in places has places to prepare you for some of the best/worst Liverpool has to offer.
Villians are noticeably sharper over there however.

There again, nothing prepares you for the unbelievable grand splendour of much of the area around Sefton PARK ,houses the size of wish I d never seen before. NOTHING remotely of that size in Swansea OR south wales come to that. Many of the old mansions were left to rot and this area become a cesspit for local landlords to cram people into hovels. The consequences were of course the 81 riots. This raea has now seen regeneration and is returning to something like it was.

Also ,severe wealth in south Liverpool which was subject to huge properties being built out of the wealth created by the City. Its a very diverse city but too many areas are still virtually no go unless you have a suicide wish.

Coppers paranoia kicking in.. 'everyone's a scumbag'.. they should rehabilitate coppers coming into retirement.. it's starting to worry me..
[Post edited 28 Oct 2014 13:41]

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Tarra boys on 14:49 - Oct 28 with 1466 viewsperchrockjack

show me "everyones a scumbag" skip. With respect,

Tarra boys on 15:03 - Oct 28 with 1455 viewsskippyjack

Tarra boys on 14:49 - Oct 28 by perchrockjack

show me "everyones a scumbag" skip. With respect,

Let's have a fight..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Tarra boys on 15:17 - Oct 28 with 1440 viewsperchrockjack

LOL.

Nah ,you re alright skip...

anyway, its only an internet one

My first blow is a kick to the inner groin

Tarra boys on 15:25 - Oct 28 with 1432 viewswaynekerr55

Tarra boys on 15:17 - Oct 28 by perchrockjack

LOL.

Nah ,you re alright skip...

anyway, its only an internet one

My first blow is a kick to the inner groin

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Tarra boys on 15:27 - Oct 28 with 1431 viewsperchrockjack

Doorstep?

Worse .
Sounds like the sort of thing me nan used to polIsh with BRASSO..

Login to get fewer ads

Tarra boys on 15:33 - Oct 28 with 1418 viewswaynekerr55

Tarra boys on 15:27 - Oct 28 by perchrockjack

Doorstep?

Worse .
Sounds like the sort of thing me nan used to polIsh with BRASSO..

On Manor ROAD!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Tarra boys on 15:36 - Oct 28 with 1414 viewsperchrockjack

nah,Fleet St. My dad s mum had a cleaner

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024