Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Much ado about Mutch 20:43 - Aug 31 with 3098 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Usually Joey always tops the distance covered stats but yesterday Mutch topped him.

Stats aren't everything, but I thought (amongst many) he really did perform at a far better level this week. Especially in the second half when Fer was pushed on to the deep lying Cattermole, meaning that Mutch had to drop deeper and show more of his defensive, battling side than previously.

Much ado about Mutch on 21:01 - Aug 31 with 3020 viewswittle

i was impressed with him yesterday went box to box and kept the ball well, got the feeling a few around me were waiting to pounce on his first mistake. Considering he has only played one year in the premier and that was with a poor side it looks a good signing.
Much ado about Mutch on 21:06 - Aug 31 with 2987 viewsdavman

Much ado about Mutch on 21:01 - Aug 31 by wittle

i was impressed with him yesterday went box to box and kept the ball well, got the feeling a few around me were waiting to pounce on his first mistake. Considering he has only played one year in the premier and that was with a poor side it looks a good signing.

Good signing, but has got to stop the diving. As much as I'd love to have seen Cattermole get the red card his ten minute hissy fit deserved, I thought Mutch made every attempt to get him it by making a meal of limited contact on the halfway line.
Other than that, a top, energetic performance...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Much ado about Mutch on 21:34 - Aug 31 with 2832 viewssexton

Agree about the diving. Thought he was poor in the first two games, but also think he didn't look match fit.

He looks like one of those annoying players that other teams always seem to have but we never do - clever, calm, plays it simple, knows what he's doing.
Much ado about Mutch on 21:50 - Aug 31 with 2750 viewsbosh67

Much ado about Mutch on 21:34 - Aug 31 by sexton

Agree about the diving. Thought he was poor in the first two games, but also think he didn't look match fit.

He looks like one of those annoying players that other teams always seem to have but we never do - clever, calm, plays it simple, knows what he's doing.

'clever, calm, plays it simple, knows what he's doing.'

We MUST sell him immediately.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Much ado about Mutch on 21:58 - Aug 31 with 2726 viewsstansleftfoot

Much ado about Mutch on 21:50 - Aug 31 by bosh67

I, frankly, felt comforted that Barton and Cattermole where separated by some distance at kick off, but when Mutch started winding him up, I thought fair enough!
My cultured education in the Southern Amateur League was naturally horrified but i thought Jordan just do it...Cattermole looked distraught, I loved it!
Well, Played Jordan Mutch, next week we'll try some football. Good Start!
Much ado about Mutch on 22:12 - Aug 31 with 2655 viewsdavman

Much ado about Mutch on 21:50 - Aug 31 by bosh67

No need, bosh, our knack of training good things out of players will soon kick in... ;)

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Much ado about Mutch on 22:15 - Aug 31 with 2638 viewsstansleftfoot

clever, calm, plays it simple, knows what he's doing

I thought calm, clever, conniving, cynical, cool, knows what he's doing and then he tried to shoot from 30 yards....it will come...not scared or intimidated, he can play with the best of them.
Much ado about Mutch on 22:22 - Aug 31 with 2612 views18StoneOfHoop

'clever, calm, plays it simple, knows what he's doing'
Say it out loud.It's like ambrosia and nectar to the lugholes that.

I'm also respecting his timely centenary barnet tribute to the fallen.

Now he's finding his feet this lad is looking like the right stuff all right.

If Joey starts spraying his 40 yard Hollywood passes straight into touch and there's an 'ecstasy of fumbling' - (C) Wilfred Droid Owen - at OT I'm sure he'll be first over the top battling it out with Carrick.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2014 11:32]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Login to get fewer ads

Much ado about Mutch on 01:27 - Sep 1 with 2329 viewsRangersAreBack

Actually thought he was one of our poorer performers albeit in a good team performance. An improved showing on the first 2 games but needs to take it up a notch or two. I'm confident it'll come.
Much ado about Mutch on 08:18 - Sep 1 with 2196 viewsderbyhoop

Excellent. Great work ethic, broke up their play, and drove us forward.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Much ado about Mutch on 08:42 - Sep 1 with 2148 viewsDiscodroid

Much ado about Mutch on 22:22 - Aug 31 by 18StoneOfHoop

'clever, calm, plays it simple, knows what he's doing'
Say it out loud.It's like ambrosia and nectar to the lugholes that.

I'm also respecting his timely centenary barnet tribute to the fallen.

Now he's finding his feet this lad is looking like the right stuff all right.

If Joey starts spraying his 40 yard Hollywood passes straight into touch and there's an 'ecstasy of fumbling' - (C) Wilfred Droid Owen - at OT I'm sure he'll be first over the top battling it out with Carrick.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2014 11:32]

agree 18 stoner , although i think theres a touch of private joe walker about him.

a haircut you can set your watch to.

would look good playing a minimoog in smart slacks , shirt, tie with a teutonic lament on wax works in a shop window.

getting fitter, getting better.

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Much ado about Mutch on 09:21 - Sep 1 with 2080 viewsjonno

Bottled it though with that through ball against the keeper in the first half, should have scored or been brought down by the keeper but jumped out of the challenge. Played well apart from that.
Much ado about Mutch on 11:16 - Sep 1 with 1973 viewswhittocksRs

That three across midfield could be very, very good when they're all totally sure of their roles. Mutch and Barton at times had trouble with their positioning, as did Fer, but these are little issues that can be ironed out by playing together regularly. I was extremely please with the look of them, Barton was superb, Mutch a real prospect and Fer absolutely excellent.
Much ado about Mutch on 18:07 - Sep 1 with 1815 viewswittle

Much ado about Mutch on 09:21 - Sep 1 by jonno

Bottled it though with that through ball against the keeper in the first half, should have scored or been brought down by the keeper but jumped out of the challenge. Played well apart from that.

that was austin
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024