Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
no remy 14:06 - Aug 30 with 1828 viewsHollowayRanger

gone

not even a sub

Austin rushed back from injury starts

in a 433 formation!!!!!!!!!!

hill left back
[Post edited 30 Aug 2014 14:08]

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

no remy on 14:08 - Aug 30 with 1800 viewseghamranger

And Sumpson gone then

Armand obviously still thinking it over
[Post edited 30 Aug 2014 14:09]
no remy on 14:09 - Aug 30 with 1787 viewsEsgaroth

Never expected him to stay so couldn't give a flying fook.

Moving swiftly on.

Been here since 1984. Now THAT is what you call punishment

no remy on 14:11 - Aug 30 with 1729 viewswillis1980

If he goes to the scum I hope he gets it with both barrells. I don't think he's ever done anything for us to date to deserve any respect. Mercenary journey man and alleged rapist to boot
no remy on 14:11 - Aug 30 with 1725 viewstoboboly

Hill at left back?

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

no remy on 14:19 - Aug 30 with 1639 viewsA40Bosh

no remy on 14:11 - Aug 30 by willis1980

If he goes to the scum I hope he gets it with both barrells. I don't think he's ever done anything for us to date to deserve any respect. Mercenary journey man and alleged rapist to boot

Alright, you can get the arse because he has joined the scum, but the guy was not even taken to full trial in court and you latch on to the low grade insults for a bloke who has not even left us yet.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

no remy on 14:27 - Aug 30 with 1537 viewsrsonist

Didn't take long for us to bring Hill back did it!

And if we've already going back to 4-3-3 then it makes doubly less sense selling Simpson. Disgraceful stuff from the club.
no remy on 14:29 - Aug 30 with 1511 viewstoboboly

no remy on 14:27 - Aug 30 by rsonist

Didn't take long for us to bring Hill back did it!

And if we've already going back to 4-3-3 then it makes doubly less sense selling Simpson. Disgraceful stuff from the club.

At least we've signed a new, hungry full back...oh shit.

no remy on 14:29 - Aug 30 with 1510 viewsPommyhoop

no remy on 14:19 - Aug 30 by A40Bosh

Alright, you can get the arse because he has joined the scum, but the guy was not even taken to full trial in court and you latch on to the low grade insults for a bloke who has not even left us yet.

This.Always liked Remy and he always gave us 100% .Not saying he loves us or anything but he's always been a professional and gave his all.
I'm gutted he's gone there because I really rate him and I recon although he's been bought as a 3rd /cover striker he's going to grab his chance and do well there..
Arrrrgh ...The curse strikes again..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Login to get fewer ads

no remy on 14:30 - Aug 30 with 1494 viewswillis1980

no remy on 14:19 - Aug 30 by A40Bosh

If you look at the way he's handled the whole situation he's a grade a t0sser was supposed to be in the side today then calls Harry 3 hrs before kick off to say he's moving
no remy on 14:32 - Aug 30 with 1473 viewstoboboly

no remy on 14:30 - Aug 30 by willis1980

If you look at the way he's handled the whole situation he's a grade a t0sser was supposed to be in the side today then calls Harry 3 hrs before kick off to say he's moving

I don't think arry would have been unaware

no remy on 14:32 - Aug 30 with 1470 viewsNov77

harry just confirmed on SSN remy gone to chelsea.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

no remy on 14:33 - Aug 30 with 1459 viewsDiscodroid

same as it ever was pom,

felt the same whenthe information superhighway of the eighties/nineties ceefax , informed me of simon stainrod, clive allen, garry bannister, johnny bryne , roy wegerle and les leaving..

made a note in my diary ..etc...etc....

oh deep deep joy.

just greyfriars bobby , charlie and an errant t'pau from star trek hanging out of the back of his mrs as our forward line...you couldnt make it up.
[Post edited 30 Aug 2014 14:35]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

no remy on 14:36 - Aug 30 with 1408 viewsPommyhoop

no remy on 14:33 - Aug 30 by Discodroid

same as it ever was pom,

felt the same whenthe information superhighway of the eighties/nineties ceefax , informed me of simon stainrod, clive allen, garry bannister, johnny bryne , roy wegerle and les leaving..

made a note in my diary ..etc...etc....

oh deep deep joy.

just greyfriars bobby , charlie and an errant t'pau from star trek hanging out of the back of his mrs as our forward line...you couldnt make it up.
[Post edited 30 Aug 2014 14:35]

The unforgiving words ( even though half the letters were missing or had changed into numbers) of CEEFAX. I remember them well.

no remy on 14:40 - Aug 30 with 1379 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Right, that's that then. Nothing that anyone could have done about it. He surely wouldn't have signed for us without a buy-out clause, and after that it was out of our hands.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

no remy on 14:43 - Aug 30 with 1346 viewsPommyhoop

You watch that special c'nt play him against Liverpool and us just for giggles..

no remy on 14:49 - Aug 30 with 1299 viewsandygg

I liked Remy, he is a quality striker, but if he goes to the scum, i wouldnt give a damn if he broke his flippin legs. He never had any love for us, so stuff him.
no remy on 14:54 - Aug 30 with 1260 viewsCFW

no remy on 14:49 - Aug 30 by andygg

I liked Remy, he is a quality striker, but if he goes to the scum, i wouldnt give a damn if he broke his flippin legs. He never had any love for us, so stuff him.

Was never ever going to play for us - surprised that it has taken so long for him to go. Again hope we have a couple of people lined up or once again last moment stuff.

Never know he might fail the medical or what would be even funnier is that Torres fails his medical now that would make my day!!!!
no remy on 14:55 - Aug 30 with 1239 viewsHarlesdon

no remy on 14:11 - Aug 30 by willis1980

Football really does bring out the worst in people. Absolutely way over the top
no remy on 14:56 - Aug 30 with 1229 viewsFredManRave

Remy en route to Chelsea - QPR v Sunderland (15:00 BST)

Jonathan Overend: Loic Remy was in QPR team at 1pm. Only then did Chelsea trigger release clause, believed to be £10.5m. Remy offered to play but left out.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

no remy on 14:59 - Aug 30 with 1209 viewsFredManRave

BBC Final ScoreRemy to Chelsea? - QPR v Sunderland (15:00 BST)

Harry Redknapp on Loic Remy's transfer: "He was in the team. I just got a phone call about 12 o'clock to say it looks like he is going to be moving.

"The deal looks like it has been done, so I had to make a change.

"He didn't refuse to play, but it's difficult to go out there to play and get your head around it.

"As far as I know (it is Chelsea)."

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

no remy on 15:08 - Aug 30 with 1178 viewsSpiritofGregory

That will teach the Club, they put all the aces into the player's hand. Fantastic wage, still play in the EPL even if we go down, ridiculous clause....

I don't blame Remy, I blame the board.

Might as well hand the title to Chelsea.
no remy on 15:16 - Aug 30 with 1159 viewsPommyhoop

no remy on 15:08 - Aug 30 by SpiritofGregory

That will teach the Club, they put all the aces into the player's hand. Fantastic wage, still play in the EPL even if we go down, ridiculous clause....

I don't blame Remy, I blame the board.

Might as well hand the title to Chelsea.

Chelsea let a player they payed 50 million for go on a free.
And they replace him with a better player for 8.5 mill who if they sell him tomorrow they will double their money at least.
But QPR is what is wrong with football these days.
You couldnt make that shit up eh.

no remy on 15:24 - Aug 30 with 1134 viewsDiscodroid

chelsea the spoilt bastard of the prem. .cherry picking thebest choc swirls from the milk tray on a bloated stomach.

gluttonous fkrs

[Post edited 30 Aug 2014 15:57]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024