Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remy to the scum, Hooper to us 16:41 - Aug 29 with 8966 viewsHayesender

West London sport on twitter

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Remy to the scum, Hooper to us on 20:09 - Aug 29 with 2571 viewsstansleftfoot

tick tock, 72 hours, whoever thought QPR would hang on to Loic Remy after a failed relegation battle, a massively tedious promotion challenge and a subsequent pre-season like we've presented to the first team squad is hallucinating!
But surprisingly the only bid might be Mourinho and he's a unique manager...Loic Remy might not be his man....fast powerful wingers and big strikers, Remy creates nothing...he only responds...little box players not quite his scene...I think we will keep Remy....Mourinho does not panic, money does not matter!
Remy to the scum, Hooper to us on 20:12 - Aug 29 with 2541 viewsGloucs_R

Remy to the scum, Hooper to us on 20:09 - Aug 29 by stansleftfoot

tick tock, 72 hours, whoever thought QPR would hang on to Loic Remy after a failed relegation battle, a massively tedious promotion challenge and a subsequent pre-season like we've presented to the first team squad is hallucinating!
But surprisingly the only bid might be Mourinho and he's a unique manager...Loic Remy might not be his man....fast powerful wingers and big strikers, Remy creates nothing...he only responds...little box players not quite his scene...I think we will keep Remy....Mourinho does not panic, money does not matter!

He rejected Newcastle this week apparently

Poll: Are we staying up?

Remy to the scum, Hooper to us on 20:23 - Aug 29 with 2485 viewsYorkRanger

Sooner Remy goes the better.
Remy to the scum, Hooper to us on 20:35 - Aug 29 with 2432 viewsenfieldargh

Is it such a great idea to keep buying players from relegated teams, or is it just the food chain?

Hooper 6 goals in 32 apps, not exactly prolific

His record with Celtic is immaterial

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Remy to the scum, Hooper to us on 21:38 - Aug 29 with 2210 viewsJamie

Medical tomorrow, he's a goner.

Bring on 'the boy Crouchie'...
Remy to the scum, Hooper to us on 21:53 - Aug 29 with 2137 views08olesen

This is huge. If Remy goes we are in serious trouble. We will have no pace in the side at all a part from Vargas Hoilet and Phillips!

Hooper is not the answer at all. He is a very average striker. We need some real pace soon! At least when we have Remy our counter attacks look good!

It sounds bad but i think having Remy is the difference between mid table and a relegation scrap!

Poll: Who will the other play off

Remy to the scum, Hooper to us on 21:53 - Aug 29 with 2129 viewsNorthernr

Remy to the scum, Hooper to us on 21:53 - Aug 29 by 08olesen

This is huge. If Remy goes we are in serious trouble. We will have no pace in the side at all a part from Vargas Hoilet and Phillips!

Hooper is not the answer at all. He is a very average striker. We need some real pace soon! At least when we have Remy our counter attacks look good!

It sounds bad but i think having Remy is the difference between mid table and a relegation scrap!

Phillips and Hoilett who he's trying to sell.
Remy to the scum, Hooper to us on 21:55 - Aug 29 with 2113 viewsBrightonhoop

Been less and less convinced by Remy through the WC and his run outs in the new season. Plus he doesn't get the service required. He's potentially dangerous, but cannot help feeling if he gos the sky is not falling in.
Login to get fewer ads

Remy to the scum, Hooper to us on 21:57 - Aug 29 with 2097 viewsdaveB

Remy at his best makes a difference a Remy strolling around like he has in the first 2 games not giving a toss is us relegated.

Imagine it will be Zamora and Adel tomorrow but going forward absolutely incredible that we didn't see this coming and have done nothing about it.

Expect at least 6 arrivals on deadline day, probably Van Der Vaart, Crouch, Glen Johnson, Diarra and Niko.
Remy to the scum, Hooper to us on 21:59 - Aug 29 with 2071 viewsJamie

Remy to the scum, Hooper to us on 21:57 - Aug 29 by daveB

Remy at his best makes a difference a Remy strolling around like he has in the first 2 games not giving a toss is us relegated.

Imagine it will be Zamora and Adel tomorrow but going forward absolutely incredible that we didn't see this coming and have done nothing about it.

Expect at least 6 arrivals on deadline day, probably Van Der Vaart, Crouch, Glen Johnson, Diarra and Niko.

Sounds like you're coming over to the dark side..
Remy to the scum, Hooper to us on 22:00 - Aug 29 with 2070 viewsGloucs_R

Remy to the scum, Hooper to us on 21:57 - Aug 29 by daveB

God help us if crouch is the answer.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Remy to the scum, Hooper to us on 22:02 - Aug 29 with 2052 views08olesen

Remy to the scum, Hooper to us on 21:53 - Aug 29 by Northernr

Phillips and Hoilett who he's trying to sell.

Hoilet i can understand because he isnt his player and hasnt done a lot (i would still keep him though), but Phillips! he spent 5million quid on him only last Summer! Seems nuts.

I for one thought the transfer window was going really well until this latest load of changes which are supposedly in the pipeline. So much for the championship side getting their chance. Hope TF sorts it out sharpish!

Poll: Who will the other play off

Remy to the scum, Hooper to us on 22:10 - Aug 29 with 1993 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Remy to the scum, Hooper to us on 22:02 - Aug 29 by 08olesen

Hoilet i can understand because he isnt his player and hasnt done a lot (i would still keep him though), but Phillips! he spent 5million quid on him only last Summer! Seems nuts.

I for one thought the transfer window was going really well until this latest load of changes which are supposedly in the pipeline. So much for the championship side getting their chance. Hope TF sorts it out sharpish!

I agree. Its been an incredible day hasn't it?
Remy to the scum, Hooper to us on 22:20 - Aug 29 with 1917 viewsdaveB

Remy to the scum, Hooper to us on 21:59 - Aug 29 by Jamie

Sounds like you're coming over to the dark side..

not really, I still think Redknapp is a good manager who has done pretty well for us but it's not been a good week and probably best to judge the transfer business after Monday as so much speculation at the moment most of it will be rubbish. I do think the crowd will turn if we get beat tomorrow though
Remy to the scum, Hooper to us on 22:21 - Aug 29 with 1910 viewsbosh67

I don't entirely see how Remy may pass a medical suddenly at Chelsea having failed one at Liverpool. Only we take on players that look like they've been dragged off the shores of Normandy.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Remy to the scum, Hooper to us on 22:25 - Aug 29 with 1884 viewsCHUBBS

Remy to the scum, Hooper to us on 22:21 - Aug 29 by bosh67

I don't entirely see how Remy may pass a medical suddenly at Chelsea having failed one at Liverpool. Only we take on players that look like they've been dragged off the shores of Normandy.

They signed Demba Baa who failed every medical he ever took.
If he goes there i'll be pretty gutted but he doesn't want to be here so its for the best.
No hard feelings toward the man as he always gave his best when wearing the shirt.
Why them though!
Remy to the scum, Hooper to us on 22:32 - Aug 29 with 1806 viewsbosh67

Remy to the scum, Hooper to us on 22:25 - Aug 29 by CHUBBS

They signed Demba Baa who failed every medical he ever took.
If he goes there i'll be pretty gutted but he doesn't want to be here so its for the best.
No hard feelings toward the man as he always gave his best when wearing the shirt.
Why them though!

He is banned from driving so he can actually walk to Chelsea.

It has to be the only reason.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Remy to the scum, Hooper to us on 22:39 - Aug 29 with 1770 viewsQPRMUSO

Does Remy think he will be number one at Chelsea? I think he will be on the bench most of the time. Bad move in my view.
Remy to the scum, Hooper to us on 22:40 - Aug 29 with 1758 viewsactonman

No hard feelings towards Remy ..... No fcuk that , hope he rots on their bench and goes the same way as Torres !!

Can't blame him though , why wouldn't you want to play for the scummiest cntfks on planet earth and all that is wrong with football ?

Fking fcuk fcuk Chelsea bstards !!!!!

Just popped in to see what's what and see we have lost faulin again , selling 2 players I actually like and now Remy's going to the filth ! Oh and that utter bstard SWP is still here !
Remy to the scum, Hooper to us on 22:42 - Aug 29 with 1751 viewsstansleftfoot

How a football club would not miss Loic Remy is a mystery, these are admittedly rumours, but i would add that presumably it's possible to buy a medical judgement made only days ago without crashing an insurance policy.
It's going to be a long weekend, poor Harry has missed the Peter Allis blow-job!
Harry likes to help you know!
Austin and Hooper sending shivers down the spines of Centre Halves throughout the Prem!
Remy to the scum, Hooper to us on 22:58 - Aug 29 with 1682 viewsactonman

And while I'm at it , hooper can fcuk right off , didn't want to come here last season and chose the 2nd scummiest team in all England instead yes I know they where premier league ( how did that work out for you Garry ) but ffs Norwich ?

Oh and if crouch turns up Monday as the prodical son I might just give up on football all together !
Remy to the scum, Hooper to us on 23:06 - Aug 29 with 1633 viewsJamie

Remy to the scum, Hooper to us on 22:39 - Aug 29 by QPRMUSO

Does Remy think he will be number one at Chelsea? I think he will be on the bench most of the time. Bad move in my view.

He'll be #3 behind Costa & Drogba. And in all likelihood get a PL winners medal.
Remy to the scum, Hooper to us on 23:42 - Aug 29 with 1509 viewsRANGERS4EVER

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/qpr-boss-no-late-bid

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Remy to the scum, Hooper to us on 23:44 - Aug 29 with 1495 viewsJigsore

Daily Mail Sport twitter says the deal is confirmed

i hope to god it isn't. we're on for one hell of a deadline day and I think i'm going to hate it

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Remy to the scum, Hooper to us on 23:45 - Aug 29 with 1486 viewsTheBlob

Find out where his medical taking place,sneak in with a marker pen and put a dot on the X ray where his Jam Tart is.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024