Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bid for Stephen Caulker 12:06 - Jun 24 with 6935 viewsMaggsinho

Bid placed for Caulker according to West London Sport.

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-make-offer-for-cardiff-city-defender-stev
Bid for Stephen Caulker on 14:48 - Jun 24 with 1670 viewshoof_hearted

Bid for Stephen Caulker on 14:13 - Jun 24 by paulparker

could Arry Boy about to employ a 5-3-2 system he tried a few times last year ?
it would make sense, Ned,& Caulker as CB with Rio playing the ball playing defender able to bring the ball out of defence into midfield
it would make sense with yun & simpson playing wing backs , it would ease pressure on rio that's for sure

Didn't work out so well for SW Korea the other night and Harry has a long history of 4-4-2...but he seems to be pretty good at adapting to the new ways. He isn't anywhere near as daft as he likes to portray to the Judge .
Bid for Stephen Caulker on 14:55 - Jun 24 with 1655 viewsimustbemad

Cannot see Caulker coming to QPR. He will have better options and will hardly want to spend another year fighting relegation.
Bid for Stephen Caulker on 14:58 - Jun 24 with 1643 viewshoof_hearted

Bid for Stephen Caulker on 14:55 - Jun 24 by imustbemad

Cannot see Caulker coming to QPR. He will have better options and will hardly want to spend another year fighting relegation.

Well it's Harry and Tony's job to persuade them that if they come we won't be struggling. If they don't have the self belief that they can make a difference then sod 'em.
Bid for Stephen Caulker on 15:20 - Jun 24 with 1583 viewsAlvarado

Maybe but if we have Ferdinand in place it's bound to strengthen the club's hand should they then wish to sign a young centre back eager to develop his career. Plenty of tips to be had no doubt.
Bid for Stephen Caulker on 15:46 - Jun 24 with 1535 viewskingo

He is a Feltham boy and spends a lot of his time up with his friends and family. So perhaps a move back to the smoke would be a big factor for him.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Bid for Stephen Caulker on 16:23 - Jun 24 with 1469 viewsJacksDad

Bid for Stephen Caulker on 14:19 - Jun 24 by toboboly

Caulker and Ned at the back would be great imo. I think Ned would be great if he is played at CB in the PL rather than RB.

Hmmmmm wonder if Rio is not going to play like Gullitt did at Chelscum? One of three at the back with the license to bring the ball out of defence , suk yuan can run up and down all day down the left as wing back and danny down the right? Maybe that is why Rio brought up Gullitt in the interview?
Bid for Stephen Caulker on 19:22 - Jun 24 with 1369 viewsSpiritofGregory

Bid for Stephen Caulker on 12:58 - Jun 24 by Hunterhoop

He played centre back once for us in the Prem (along side Anton!), Dave!

Defensively as a RB he was very good (think Chelsea away, Spurs at home, City at home - all clean sheets).

He played CB for Man City for a whole season and they finished 6th (with Dunne, ironically). He played CB for Sunderland when they finished something like 13th.

Absolutely no evidence to say he'll be a "liability" at CB in the Prem. You turn out to be right, but it's pure conjecture with lots of evidence to the contrary.

Yes he played centre back for us in the Prem (along side Anton!) and the two of them were all over the place.
Bid for Stephen Caulker on 22:20 - Jun 24 with 1296 views08olesen

No way Nedem should be a RB or a back up CB. He would be the first one i would take out of the Center backs mentioned. very intelligent guy who was solid last year. Should be captain next year IMO.

If we have 2 for each position i would have:
Simpson Onhoua Caulker Yun

The have these lot fill in when needed.
Wisdom (loan) Ferdinand, Dunne, Ben Gibson(Boro) or Bertrand/ (loan)

Poll: Who will the other play off

Login to get fewer ads

Bid for Stephen Caulker on 22:27 - Jun 24 with 1285 viewsLazyFan

Bid for Stephen Caulker on 15:46 - Jun 24 by kingo

He is a Feltham boy and spends a lot of his time up with his friends and family. So perhaps a move back to the smoke would be a big factor for him.

And a Brentford fan.

More kissing of badge in front of angry bees then!

zzzzzzzzzz

Bid for Stephen Caulker on 22:59 - Jun 24 with 1227 viewsingeminate

Bid for Stephen Caulker on 22:27 - Jun 24 by LazyFan

And a Brentford fan.

More kissing of badge in front of angry bees then!

Team spirit will play a big part next year, I think having ned in the team vital in that regard. I really like a ned rio partnership.

Personally dont think he's close to challenging Simpson for a right back spot.

Re caulker for what I've seen he's a great prospect with goals in him, but I'm not sure drafting him in now and realistically booting ned out of the team, least first choice starting elven, is the right move.

If I could only pick one of caulker or rio as short termist as it is I would go rio, if he stays fit I think we stay up.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024