Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Defender inbound ... 02:18 - Jun 7 with 11168 viewsRangerJim

According to the Mail...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2651023/Brede-Hangeland-set-jo

Warning: link contains photos of foolham kits.

100th post thankyouandgoodnight 🍺🍺
Defender inbound ... on 09:35 - Jun 9 with 1387 viewsAntti_Heinola

Defender inbound ... on 19:47 - Jun 7 by THEBUSH

So you obviously think, all these younger players, that you haven't mentioned, would have done better,rather than the OAP's we have, that got us promoted ?

Talk is cheap and that's all it is, I prefer to see what's happened and we are in the Premiership and that's a fact.

a silly post.
anyone who thinks everything is hunky dory just because of what happened in the last 2 games of the season is deluding themselves.
why bother even going to a game if all that matters is the league table at the end of the season? Just shut your eyes for a year, open them, then make your judgement on the final league table.

Bare bones.

Defender inbound ... on 09:39 - Jun 9 with 1364 viewsTheBlob

I'd rather we waited until viewing some of the talent available in that shop window called the World Cup.Plenty of time after that to blend a side given that the targets are match fit,Spuds did that with Ardiles and Villa.
I'm getting fed up with the old pals act now.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Defender inbound ... on 11:11 - Jun 9 with 1315 views08olesen

Defender inbound ... on 09:39 - Jun 9 by TheBlob

I'd rather we waited until viewing some of the talent available in that shop window called the World Cup.Plenty of time after that to blend a side given that the targets are match fit,Spuds did that with Ardiles and Villa.
I'm getting fed up with the old pals act now.

Anyone who shines in the World Cup will have doubled their value. IMO either we bring someone on loan from a big club, or we go buy caulker for 5/6 mill. There is no point fannying around with these old has beens. Caulker knows Harry, is young and will want PL football. Then go and find a young big African player to be the back up, because we need to add some speed to those CBs.

Shopping List:
Caulker & Mutch
Chris Samba type player from a European/African club/ U23.
Sigthorsson
Wisdom Loan
Stevie May (he will be cheap)
Harriot (charlton)

Poll: Who will the other play off

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024