Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remy 13:12 - May 28 with 4049 views08olesen

I cant help the feeling that we are getting our pants pulled down on this one. Ricky Van Wolfswingkle went for 8.5!!!!! Come on for fcuks sake!

He scored last night for France playing along side Giroud and will no doubt go to world cup and score loads more. His goal shows exactly what we miss. He runs off the CB and simply out paces everyone and sticks it in the net. Nobody looks like doing that for us.

This maybe a bit far, but i honestly believe that with him and Austin we could get to 12th -13th quite easily. I think whatever team he is in next year he will get 15-20 goal, he really is class.

Who are we goona replace him with Rhodes(7 mill ) McCormack (4mill) Darren fcking Bent!!! We would have to spend 15 mill or something to get someone like Hernandez or anyone near his ability, and why would they come to us!

Poll: Who will the other play off

Remy on 17:09 - May 28 with 947 viewsGetMeRangers

I dont understand these things, but some of the following have me pondering ( and yes, I do realise he doesnt want to be with us, as far as we know)

Is it feasible, if other clubs are offering £8M and just negotiating on his salary, that we could possibly do the same, ie offer a new contract on better terms?

David Keough was potentially worth £120M to Derby. TF and Harry will be assessing what Remy could potentially be worth to us. I fully expect him to go to a club that can offer Champions League, though given the mercenary nature of some players, perhaps money can talk.

In reality, they only need to renegotiate the contract so that the release clause has gone, or is replaced and then they can sell to whoever they like at whatever price they like.

I presume he is into the last year of his contract, or was it a 4 yr deal?
Remy on 17:21 - May 28 with 931 views08olesen

Remy on 17:09 - May 28 by GetMeRangers

I dont understand these things, but some of the following have me pondering ( and yes, I do realise he doesnt want to be with us, as far as we know)

Is it feasible, if other clubs are offering £8M and just negotiating on his salary, that we could possibly do the same, ie offer a new contract on better terms?

David Keough was potentially worth £120M to Derby. TF and Harry will be assessing what Remy could potentially be worth to us. I fully expect him to go to a club that can offer Champions League, though given the mercenary nature of some players, perhaps money can talk.

In reality, they only need to renegotiate the contract so that the release clause has gone, or is replaced and then they can sell to whoever they like at whatever price they like.

I presume he is into the last year of his contract, or was it a 4 yr deal?

That could happen, but would you want to be paying a guy 100k just to stay with us. Doesn't really go with knew spirit of 'band of brothers' does it

Poll: Who will the other play off

Remy on 17:45 - May 28 with 906 viewsstansleftfoot

We've been inundated with proper bone fide merceneries and some are still about. I consider Remy a positive and not one of them, he hasn't cost us a fortune, I got to see a player who I believe to be a great, sorry, top, top striker in a QPR shirt.
I'd love him to see the light and stay to become part of the new set-up with Steve Black and the new mood.
It would then become deal of the century, I'm not sure it's all over yet, there maybe further hiccups to come, is the lad in the clear, is his head in the right place mentally, he seems pretty headstrong career wise....whatever....the cleanest striker of a ball I think I've ever seen.....sweet as a nut!
It was a clever and creative bit of business that very nearly did the job, unfortunately we now know the time was just not right for QPR.
I'll enjoy watching the lad wherever he plays.
Remy on 18:18 - May 28 with 873 viewsGetMeRangers

Remy on 17:21 - May 28 by 08olesen

That could happen, but would you want to be paying a guy 100k just to stay with us. Doesn't really go with knew spirit of 'band of brothers' does it

(Your point is very valid, btw)
Just glad it isnt my decision. Personally I probably would and hope, somehow (maybe written as a clause) that his salary doesnt get out... get him to come out with guff like "I owe it to QPR to bring me to England and see the ambition of the club"

On second thoughts. Sell him for whatever we can get for him... dont need his sort hanging around collecting a paycheck till his contract runs out.

Remy OUT NOW! LOL
Remy on 18:56 - May 28 with 853 viewsbarbicanranger

If he is to go, hopefully there will be a bidding war for him and we'll get some decent cash for him albeit I just don't feel like I have seen enough of him in a qpr shirt.
Remy on 19:31 - May 28 with 835 viewskysersosaqpr

Remy on 13:19 - May 28 by Discodroid

If we buy darren bent im gonna fall off the wagon and buy an 'enry a day.

id like to see mcormack here, and have said so for some time.

as far as im concerned, we've more chance of signing kayser soze than seeing remy in our new jean paul gualtier gay attitude home kit this season.

I'm too old

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Remy on 20:02 - May 28 with 818 viewskensalriser

Time to let it go. He won't be at qpr next season.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Remy on 09:16 - May 29 with 710 viewscarrotcrunch_R

If he was at wembley he would have seen the qpr spirit and would have loved the atmosphere
We need quality players like him but playing in a team not as an individual I hope he stays
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024