Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JUNIOR HOILETT YOU REMIND ME OF ANDY IMPY 14:37 - May 15 with 4006 viewsmorgantwin

YOU HAVE REALLY DEVELOPED LATELY WITH OUT THE BULLY BOYS GIVING YOU A HARD TIME

and now we have two of the finest wingers in the country in you and matty so our little club is really developing

sometimes only love can develop a player if you give a player a load of abuse he basically will never perform because he starts to hate the club
i think a lot of hoilets problems have been that hes been used in so many diferant roles hes so multi tallented he triesw to multi task too much
if he keeps on playing this role i dont think any body will shift him
SO GOOD BOY YOUNGMAN KEEP IT GOING

Poll: in last fifty years what was greatest ever atmosphere

JUNIOR HOILETT YOU REMIND ME OF ANDY IMPY on 09:01 - May 16 with 1039 viewsDANRANGER

I'm still a big fan of Hoilett but he is an extremely frustrating player. He isn't happy receiving the ball with his back to play under pressure and this is a key area he needs to work on if he's going to play wide. He is far better running onto play as shown with the one two and resulting penalty. I understand fans being frustrated with him and had that been a league game on Monday he would have hid and ended up being subbed so fair play to both him and the fans for the positivity. Personally I would never abuse our players but each to their own.

He earns what he earns and it isn't his fault that the club chose to pay him but he needs to realise that being a top earner he has to give extra and the effort in both play off games needs to be replicated week in out. He still needs coaching and definitely has time and ability to become what we all hoped he would be so lets not give up on him yet.
JUNIOR HOILETT YOU REMIND ME OF ANDY IMPY on 10:07 - May 16 with 1020 viewsmorgantwin

JUNIOR HOILETT YOU REMIND ME OF ANDY IMPY on 09:01 - May 16 by DANRANGER

I'm still a big fan of Hoilett but he is an extremely frustrating player. He isn't happy receiving the ball with his back to play under pressure and this is a key area he needs to work on if he's going to play wide. He is far better running onto play as shown with the one two and resulting penalty. I understand fans being frustrated with him and had that been a league game on Monday he would have hid and ended up being subbed so fair play to both him and the fans for the positivity. Personally I would never abuse our players but each to their own.

He earns what he earns and it isn't his fault that the club chose to pay him but he needs to realise that being a top earner he has to give extra and the effort in both play off games needs to be replicated week in out. He still needs coaching and definitely has time and ability to become what we all hoped he would be so lets not give up on him yet.

junior is a special player,he found it hard to settle in the hustle and bustle of london
yes i saw the great dave thomas and yes he was magnificent
i also saw andy sinton who was also terrific,
a long time befotre them the very first king of qpr was a gifted boxer who could sing like an angel
yes i saw him too,the great mark lazarus
but a player we should never let go was wayne routledge he could have gone the whole way and played for england
but wayne can only really play brilliant for qpr,hes never done well at swansea and in that crucial game that kept us in the prem he was substitued because he was purposely under performing
so its all in the last half century of my lifes memory bank,back in the 1960s we were known for always having good wingers,CLIVE CLARK LAZARUS ROGER MORGAN,ETC
and now 55 years later we have in matty phillips and junior hoilet a couple of diamond geezers who can rip teams apart
if by some miracle we dont go up next season what a team we will have assembled there wont be many that can stand against us thats for sure
but no speak of defeat as we go to wembley for what could be junior hoilets final check his goals ration and you can clearly see hes well capable of getting a brace

JUNIOR HOILETT YOU REMIND ME OF ANDY IMPY on 12:09 - May 16 with 1003 viewsQPunkR

JUNIOR HOILETT YOU REMIND ME OF ANDY IMPY on 10:07 - May 16 by morgantwin

junior is a special player,he found it hard to settle in the hustle and bustle of london
yes i saw the great dave thomas and yes he was magnificent
i also saw andy sinton who was also terrific,
a long time befotre them the very first king of qpr was a gifted boxer who could sing like an angel
yes i saw him too,the great mark lazarus
but a player we should never let go was wayne routledge he could have gone the whole way and played for england
but wayne can only really play brilliant for qpr,hes never done well at swansea and in that crucial game that kept us in the prem he was substitued because he was purposely under performing
so its all in the last half century of my lifes memory bank,back in the 1960s we were known for always having good wingers,CLIVE CLARK LAZARUS ROGER MORGAN,ETC
and now 55 years later we have in matty phillips and junior hoilet a couple of diamond geezers who can rip teams apart
if by some miracle we dont go up next season what a team we will have assembled there wont be many that can stand against us thats for sure
but no speak of defeat as we go to wembley for what could be junior hoilets final check his goals ration and you can clearly see hes well capable of getting a brace

5 in 57 for us? Hardly brace-worthy.

He can be important for us on that big Wembley pitch as he might scare the opposition slightly with his pace, but to be honest he was verging on the tragic in that away game against Derby and think they'll have him well sussed

QPR - "shit but local"

JUNIOR HOILETT YOU REMIND ME OF ANDY IMPY on 13:30 - May 16 with 986 viewsDANRANGER

JUNIOR HOILETT YOU REMIND ME OF ANDY IMPY on 12:09 - May 16 by QPunkR

5 in 57 for us? Hardly brace-worthy.

He can be important for us on that big Wembley pitch as he might scare the opposition slightly with his pace, but to be honest he was verging on the tragic in that away game against Derby and think they'll have him well sussed

He is just playing with them, making them think he is poor and will let loose in the final!!!

He just needs a little love! Can still be a fans favourite but comparing to the names mentioned is extremely premature but it's games like this that can define players so what have you got Junior.
JUNIOR HOILETT YOU REMIND ME OF ANDY IMPY on 13:45 - May 16 with 980 viewsQPunkR

JUNIOR HOILETT YOU REMIND ME OF ANDY IMPY on 13:30 - May 16 by DANRANGER

He is just playing with them, making them think he is poor and will let loose in the final!!!

He just needs a little love! Can still be a fans favourite but comparing to the names mentioned is extremely premature but it's games like this that can define players so what have you got Junior.

Ha ha! I hope that's been most of the squad's tactic this season if that's the case! There'll be no stopping us!

QPR - "shit but local"

JUNIOR HOILETT YOU REMIND ME OF ANDY IMPY on 14:55 - May 16 with 955 viewsmorgantwin

JUNIOR HOILETT YOU REMIND ME OF ANDY IMPY on 13:45 - May 16 by QPunkR

Ha ha! I hope that's been most of the squad's tactic this season if that's the case! There'll be no stopping us!

only love can put a broken heart back together again and this racing bunny rabbit has had his fair share of critics because he has terrible moments of lack of concentratiion

BUT INSIDE HIS ENGINE IS A....................................V 12 JAGUAR AND HE WILL RUN DERBY OFF THE PITCH................................AS LONG AS A CARROTT IS DANGLED IN FRONT OF HIM,BECAUSE HE DOSNT RUN ON PETROL UNLIKE BOBBY HAZELL,HE RUNS ON CARROT JUICE

JUNIOR HOILETT YOU REMIND ME OF ANDY IMPY on 11:17 - May 27 with 902 viewsmorgantwin

JUNIOR HOILETT YOU REMIND ME OF ANDY IMPY on 14:55 - May 16 by morgantwin

only love can put a broken heart back together again and this racing bunny rabbit has had his fair share of critics because he has terrible moments of lack of concentratiion

BUT INSIDE HIS ENGINE IS A....................................V 12 JAGUAR AND HE WILL RUN DERBY OFF THE PITCH................................AS LONG AS A CARROTT IS DANGLED IN FRONT OF HIM,BECAUSE HE DOSNT RUN ON PETROL UNLIKE BOBBY HAZELL,HE RUNS ON CARROT JUICE

i hate to say i told you so

BUT AS WELL AS PREDICTING A 1-0 VICTORY AND THE GOAL SCORER BOBBY ZAMORA

WASNT THAT CHALLENGE A LITTLE BIT LIKE IMPY BEFORE HE PUT THE CRUCIAL CROSS INTO THE PENALTY AREA

JUNIOR HOILETT YOU REMIND ME OF ANDY IMPY on 11:25 - May 27 with 882 viewsAlvarado

I don't believe Junior Holiett has got anywhere close to his previous form at Blackburn and consequently, apart from the odd moment, he's disappointed me. As for reminding me of Andy Impey, well I'm not giving up home on Hoilett of ever doing so but he's got a fair way to go yet.
Login to get fewer ads

JUNIOR HOILETT YOU REMIND ME OF ANDY IMPY on 11:49 - May 27 with 867 viewsmorgantwin

JUNIOR HOILETT YOU REMIND ME OF ANDY IMPY on 11:25 - May 27 by Alvarado

I don't believe Junior Holiett has got anywhere close to his previous form at Blackburn and consequently, apart from the odd moment, he's disappointed me. As for reminding me of Andy Impey, well I'm not giving up home on Hoilett of ever doing so but he's got a fair way to go yet.

i think hoilet is already better than impy,and next season will become a superstar to match our other superstar winger matty phillips

JUNIOR HOILETT YOU REMIND ME OF ANDY IMPY on 12:52 - May 27 with 847 viewsDANRANGER

JUNIOR HOILETT YOU REMIND ME OF ANDY IMPY on 11:49 - May 27 by morgantwin

i think hoilet is already better than impy,and next season will become a superstar to match our other superstar winger matty phillips

I'm a fan of Hoilett and pleased he's managed to find a little form but he's not reached anything like the potential I'd hoped for. He had a decent game Saturday but still plenty to work on and he should be scoring around 10 goals a season. Hopefully going through this with us will give him greater confidence and a greater feeling of belonging that will see him push on from here. I believe we have a little bit of identity back within the squad.
JUNIOR HOILETT YOU REMIND ME OF ANDY IMPY on 21:03 - May 27 with 818 viewsmorgantwin

JUNIOR HOILETT YOU REMIND ME OF ANDY IMPY on 12:52 - May 27 by DANRANGER

I'm a fan of Hoilett and pleased he's managed to find a little form but he's not reached anything like the potential I'd hoped for. He had a decent game Saturday but still plenty to work on and he should be scoring around 10 goals a season. Hopefully going through this with us will give him greater confidence and a greater feeling of belonging that will see him push on from here. I believe we have a little bit of identity back within the squad.

I THINK THAT WHEN HE CAME TO US HE HAD QUITE A GOOD GOAL RATIO TO GAMES PLAYED
BUT REMEMBER AT BLACKBURN HE WAS BEING PLAYED AS A SORT OF SECONDARY STRIKER WHO PLAYED JUST OFF THERE STRIKERS IN THE GAP
THATS WHY HE SEEMED TO BE A GOOD GOALSCORER,MATTY PHILLIPS HAS ALWAYS BEEN A BETTER GOALSCORER IF PLAYED AS A WINGER
I THINK NEXT SEASON,THIS BRILLIANT GOAL CREATOR WILL ONLY GET FIVE PREM GOALS BUT HE WILL BE A NIGHTMARE FOR FULL BACKS TO DEAL WITH AND ALSO I THINK HE MAY BE TOLD TO TACKLE BACK MORE AND LOOK MORE LIKE IMPY,BUT I DO EXPECT ARRY BOY TO BUY ANDROS TOWNSEND,SO THEN WE WILL HAVE THREE BRIILLIANT WINGERS AND TOO ACOMADATE THE MORE ATTACK MINDED ANDROS I THINK WE MAY WELL USE HOILET IN AN ATTACKING MIDFIELD TYPE andy impy role

JUNIOR HOILETT YOU REMIND ME OF ANDY IMPY on 21:08 - May 27 with 813 viewsMrSheen

Impey would have found away to get sent off.
JUNIOR HOILETT YOU REMIND ME OF ANDY IMPY on 21:49 - May 27 with 798 viewsmorgantwin

JUNIOR HOILETT YOU REMIND ME OF ANDY IMPY on 21:08 - May 27 by MrSheen

Impey would have found away to get sent off.

DONT GET ME WRONG I LOVED IMPY BUT I JUST THINK HOILETT IS GOING TO BE A SUPERSTAR IF WE CAN KEEP HIM

JUNIOR HOILETT YOU REMIND ME OF ANDY IMPY on 22:00 - May 27 with 793 viewscarrotcrunch_R

He is still a young lad that has the potential to show plenty of improvement hopefully we shall see that next season it would be nice to have two goalscoring wingers in the side .
JUNIOR HOILETT YOU REMIND ME OF ANDY IMPY on 08:33 - May 28 with 770 viewsrsonist

Even as I watch the Zamora goal again for the thousandth time I can still never quite believe it's all started by Hoilett winning possession with a strong sliding tackle.
JUNIOR HOILETT YOU REMIND ME OF ANDY IMPY on 08:48 - May 28 with 758 viewsmorgantwin

JUNIOR HOILETT YOU REMIND ME OF ANDY IMPY on 08:33 - May 28 by rsonist

Even as I watch the Zamora goal again for the thousandth time I can still never quite believe it's all started by Hoilett winning possession with a strong sliding tackle.

hoilet is a superstar its as simple as that

JUNIOR HOILETT YOU REMIND ME OF ANDY IMPY on 09:59 - May 28 with 742 viewsJonDoeman

JUNIOR HOILETT YOU REMIND ME OF ANDY IMPY on 08:48 - May 28 by morgantwin

hoilet is a superstar its as simple as that

Worth his weight in gold, his semi, & final contributions.

It Is What It Is !!

JUNIOR HOILETT YOU REMIND ME OF ANDY IMPY on 11:01 - May 28 with 733 viewsmorgantwin

JUNIOR HOILETT YOU REMIND ME OF ANDY IMPY on 09:59 - May 28 by JonDoeman

Worth his weight in gold, his semi, & final contributions.

strange how i took all that abuse weks ago by suggesting that hoilett and bobby zammora would be our special players
and i even suggested that bobby would get the goal to take us up

I HOPE THEY DO GIVE BOBBY A YEARS EXTENSION TO HIS CONTRACT BUT ALL THE PAPERS ARE SUGGESTING THAT WE WILL LET HIM GO

JUNIOR HOILETT YOU REMIND ME OF ANDY IMPY on 11:04 - May 28 with 727 viewsJonDoeman

JUNIOR HOILETT YOU REMIND ME OF ANDY IMPY on 11:01 - May 28 by morgantwin

strange how i took all that abuse weks ago by suggesting that hoilett and bobby zammora would be our special players
and i even suggested that bobby would get the goal to take us up

I HOPE THEY DO GIVE BOBBY A YEARS EXTENSION TO HIS CONTRACT BUT ALL THE PAPERS ARE SUGGESTING THAT WE WILL LET HIM GO

Credit where it's due mate, you called it.

It Is What It Is !!

JUNIOR HOILETT YOU REMIND ME OF ANDY IMPY on 18:28 - May 28 with 692 viewsmorgantwin

JUNIOR HOILETT YOU REMIND ME OF ANDY IMPY on 11:04 - May 28 by JonDoeman

Credit where it's due mate, you called it.

both hoilett and matty phillips need new cpntracts where they have ten million pound get out clauses
then if they continue to progress yet more new ones with 15 nmillion get out clauses
because if we lose loic remy for 8 million we are being robbed hes worth 15 million but we put a too low get out clause
imagine next season if we could have had matty phillips junior hoilett charlie austin and
loic remy
what a forward line we could have had

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024