Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rooney and Van Persie Out 14:25 - Jan 10 with 3178 viewsMagic_Michu

Rooney and Van Persie are still out for United tomorrow and Jonny Evans a doubt as well now.

I'm starting to really fancy us to get a result again!

I guess their team will be...

De Gea, Rafael, Vidic, Jones, Evra, Valencia, Carrick, Cleverley, Januzaj, Kagawa, Welbeck

Definitely think we can get something against that team even with our injury problems.

I guess our team will be:

Tremmel, Rangel, Williams, Chico, Davies, Britton, Canas, Routledge, Shelvey, Pozeulo, Bony.

Like the look of that lineup!

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Rooney and Van Persie Out on 14:28 - Jan 10 with 2528 viewsscottishjack

Not disagreeing with your post at all, I'm just shaking my head at this parallel universe I find myself in these days. We're off to Old Trafford in the Premier League and I look at their possible line up, then ours, and think to myself... "We could do this!"

Bizarre... Brilliant, but bizarre!
Rooney and Van Persie Out on 14:31 - Jan 10 with 2504 viewsJBT95

How the hell Januzaj didn't start last week is beyond me.
Rooney and Van Persie Out on 14:32 - Jan 10 with 2498 viewsmacthejack

Can definitely get something out of this game although that is a stronger line-up than Sunday for them.

Wayne can get the better of Rafael though and their front line doesn't look up to much. Can't be complacent though.
Rooney and Van Persie Out on 14:44 - Jan 10 with 2447 viewsJohnw102

Think Rangel is going to be busy with Evra bombing down the wing, getting on but a real danger. I'll take a 1-1 now and be happy. Is it too early to start getting my rolls ready for the coach tomorrow? Can't wait.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Rooney and Van Persie Out on 14:49 - Jan 10 with 2419 viewswaynekerr55

He won't pick Kagawa knowing that clown - which is great for us

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Rooney and Van Persie Out on 14:49 - Jan 10 with 2416 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Big boost for us that is, was expecting Shrek back at least.

If we can give Shelvey a couple of cans of red bull at H/T to make sure he doesn't fade badly, and everyone's on their A-game, then we can dare to dream.

Mind you, I'd not be surprised to see us play superbly well, snuff out Januzaj, dominate the midfield with ease, then lose to a lame, deflected Rafael header scored in the 78th minute.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Rooney and Van Persie Out on 14:53 - Jan 10 with 2394 viewsperchrockjack

This could go one of two ways.
On one hand they get really pumped up for it and make us pay for shafting them ;ast week or the current malaise is real and leads to wailing and gnashing of teeth.
If the latter comes off avoid all radio phone ins as it ll be Armageddon

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Rooney and Van Persie Out on 15:04 - Jan 10 with 2371 viewsDarran

Rooney and Van Persie Out on 14:53 - Jan 10 by perchrockjack

This could go one of two ways.
On one hand they get really pumped up for it and make us pay for shafting them ;ast week or the current malaise is real and leads to wailing and gnashing of teeth.
If the latter comes off avoid all radio phone ins as it ll be Armageddon

Three ways.
Just saying.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Rooney and Van Persie Out on 15:06 - Jan 10 with 2355 viewsperchrockjack

No definitely 2 .
BTW just noted stoney being beastly to me on this board now just as I was being tidy.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Rooney and Van Persie Out on 15:07 - Jan 10 with 2353 views2face

Rooney and Van Persie Out on 14:49 - Jan 10 by FearOfAJackPlanet

If we can give Shelvey a couple of cans of red bull at H/T to make sure he doesn't fade badly, and everyone's on their A-game, then we can dare to dream.

Mind you, I'd not be surprised to see us play superbly well, snuff out Januzaj, dominate the midfield with ease, then lose to a lame, deflected Rafael header scored in the 78th minute.

When Shelvey runs out of steam at about 70 minutes, we can put Vazquez on as right wing and move Pozuelo in as AM.
Rooney and Van Persie Out on 15:14 - Jan 10 with 2318 viewsairedale

I'd take a draw no problem!
Rooney and Van Persie Out on 15:23 - Jan 10 with 2282 viewsPlasticman

I would imagine the ground under Moyes would get very hot if he lost twice in a row to us. With the latest rumors of dissent in their dressing room, we can only hope they are having real issues that allow us to capitalize.

Morale could be a serious issue for them if we get in front and seem solid at deflecting their attempts.

Plastic since 2012

Rooney and Van Persie Out on 15:28 - Jan 10 with 2266 viewsOdgaard

Rooney and Van Persie Out on 14:49 - Jan 10 by FearOfAJackPlanet

The only reason why JJS have played not his best lately, is that he played to many games in to short period. played all the Christmas games! now he only got 60 minutes last game and should be ready after this mini break of 6 days:)

I was not afraid of Van Persie to come back after 30 days out, i was more afraid of Rooney.. THis United Teams is ordinary. We can win this! 50/50
[Post edited 10 Jan 2014 15:29]
Rooney and Van Persie Out on 15:34 - Jan 10 with 2223 viewsJACKARSE

Is Chicharito injured ?
Rooney and Van Persie Out on 15:36 - Jan 10 with 2211 viewsLord_Bony

Thenk Feck

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Rooney and Van Persie Out on 15:38 - Jan 10 with 2194 viewsOdgaard

Rooney and Van Persie Out on 15:34 - Jan 10 by JACKARSE

Is Chicharito injured ?

Nope, i just dont think Moyes Value him that much! Chicharito is a 100% boxplayer, which means if you have a BAD midfield, then hes not that usable..

Hope that Carrick cant play :)
Rooney and Van Persie Out on 16:12 - Jan 10 with 2086 viewsSkipTheJack

That United side doesn't look particularly scary. Not like going away to Man City or Chelsea anyway.

But their teamsheet didn't look scary back in August either, and we lost that one 4-1.

I'd be absolutely chuffed with a draw.
Rooney and Van Persie Out on 16:58 - Jan 10 with 1951 viewsdan_swansea

I've bet on us to win 3-0 at 150/1

Poll: Safe standing; what's your thoughts?

Rooney and Van Persie Out on 17:26 - Jan 10 with 1870 viewsJokeren1943

Rooney and Van Persie Out on 16:58 - Jan 10 by dan_swansea

Wonder if another United defeat (against us tomorrow) will mean that Moyes will get sacked.
Rooney and Van Persie Out on 17:40 - Jan 10 with 1843 viewsAl_Bundy

Rooney and Van Persie Out on 14:31 - Jan 10 by JBT95

How the hell Januzaj didn't start last week is beyond me.

Because they kept him back for the Sunderland match... hardly rocket science
Rooney and Van Persie Out on 17:49 - Jan 10 with 1822 viewshydraulicjack

I hope chicharito is injured he always f@cking scores against us

********************TRUST NO-ONE************************

Rooney and Van Persie Out on 17:50 - Jan 10 with 1811 viewsDarran

Rooney and Van Persie Out on 16:58 - Jan 10 by dan_swansea

You never see a poor bookie.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Rooney and Van Persie Out on 17:56 - Jan 10 with 1797 viewsmonmouth

We score first and they'll absolutely s**t themselves. I just can't see two wins in two weeks at OT though. It's not allowed in FA rules.

Nothing to lose for us. Give it a crack boys, and put it beyond the ref. You should be full of confidence, and you've had a practice run out in the Theatre of Prawns.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Rooney and Van Persie Out on 18:09 - Jan 10 with 1746 viewsOdgaard

Rooney and Van Persie Out on 17:26 - Jan 10 by Jokeren1943

Wonder if another United defeat (against us tomorrow) will mean that Moyes will get sacked.

I dont think so, but it would get him closer not to get a second season :) If they loose the next tree game, then it would be another situation.. with all these injuries, its difficult to blame moyes.

I still think that buying marouane fellaini was the biggest mistake ever! perfect give to Martinez, because he dont fit in a fast passing play style or controlling passing style.

I think the game would end in a draw..
Rooney and Van Persie Out on 18:31 - Jan 10 with 1680 viewsRuDeMan1970

In all honesty I cannot see us winning twice at OT in 6 days, though I'll be bloody delighted if we do. But if we do, I wonder when was the last time (if ever) that Man U lost at home to the same team twice within the same week. Does anyone know??

..."who will guard the guards..?"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024