Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thanks for the point Jackies 17:25 - Aug 25 with 6650 viewsNEATHCCFC

Thanks for the point Jackies, hope you enjoyed your big day out in front of a bumper capacity crowd of 20,174 which lets be honest you won’t get again until next season when surprise surprise your Capital City returns to your concrete bowl. Enjoy the rest of your bank holiday weekend Jackies.
Thanks for the point Jackies on 09:11 - Aug 27 with 1147 viewsFireboy2

Thanks for the point Jackies on 08:33 - Aug 27 by bennytheblue

Always has been, since the 60’s and 70’s….born and raised there when swansea town weren’t our rivals even. I think the celebrations were apt for fans who haven’t seen us score a goal there since bellers in 2009 was it? That’s 15 years ffs….im surprised a few didn’t keel over from the shock of it.
I almost did when I checked the score Sunday pm after a lovely day snorkelling off the Greek mainland…..
Of course our manager started the wrong team again but hey ho, could have been out of sight by the time he made the subs but we got there in the end. Fair result I gather?

Flint scored for you in iirc 2020 the covid derby.

Please keep up 🙄
Thanks for the point Jackies on 09:14 - Aug 27 with 1123 viewsKeithHaynes

Thanks for the point Jackies on 22:30 - Aug 26 by Dr_Winston

There's little doubt that Neath, Port Talbot and Bridgend are mostly Swans. Hell, these days even Cardiff isn't all that Cardiff. Huge swathes of their support comes from the Valleys inbred types.

I was in Ebbw vale and Ponty last week, saw five swans tops to one Cardiff. The five were far younger late teens & twenties. The Cardiff one a sweaty fat old man with piss and food stains on his trousers in the cafe in Ebbw vale.

Success breeds support.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Thanks for the point Jackies on 10:05 - Aug 27 with 1072 views1983

Thanks for the point Jackies on 09:14 - Aug 27 by KeithHaynes

I was in Ebbw vale and Ponty last week, saw five swans tops to one Cardiff. The five were far younger late teens & twenties. The Cardiff one a sweaty fat old man with piss and food stains on his trousers in the cafe in Ebbw vale.

Success breeds support.

Honestly they are a very strange bunch of fans.

I remember once years ago we were in the Caribbean and me and the missus were walking along the beach after some lunch and this burk came up to me and said in that weird cardiff accent "I'm a cardiff fan" stood there for a few seconds and just walked off..the best bit of it he had a Man Utd tattoo on his leg very very strange people

Thanks for the point Jackies on 10:59 - Aug 27 with 1046 viewsbennytheblue

Thanks for the point Jackies on 09:11 - Aug 27 by Fireboy2

Flint scored for you in iirc 2020 the covid derby.

Please keep up 🙄

No fans there I meant, actually to see a goal. Keep up fire boy
Thanks for the point Jackies on 11:02 - Aug 27 with 1041 viewsbennytheblue

Success breeds support.

The only jacks I ever see in valleys are FKW…..everytime. Funny
Thanks for the point Jackies on 11:08 - Aug 27 with 1026 viewsbennytheblue

Thanks for the point Jackies on 19:55 - Aug 26 by KeithHaynes

Celebrating a point 😂 I remember the last time at Ninian Park when Joe put us one up amd Mike Dean was hit by a coin. I’ve never seen celebrations like it, they really do want to be like us.

Is that why hundreds of you lot wait for the Cardiff coaches to arrive, honestly it’s like we are Hollywood and looking at the YouTube vids taken by your lot I can see why…lol. If that lot are what’s in the east stand, the next generation so to speak I fear for you. I guess it’s the way things are maybe, the hoof of today.
Thanks for the point Jackies on 11:15 - Aug 27 with 1025 viewsKeithHaynes

Thanks for the point Jackies on 11:02 - Aug 27 by bennytheblue

The only jacks I ever see in valleys are FKW…..everytime. Funny

Depends where you go. I know at least eight who travel from Ebbw Vale home and away. I talk to people too, a great communicator me 😉 At our gig in Newport on Friday, jacks there from the valleys, all younger, plus the usual Cardiff lads I know. Had some beers with the oppressed, all Cardiff. I think it’s time many of the old heads at Cardiff got to grips with the fact seven years in the premier league bred a whole generation of Welsh kids that looked west.

A school teacher I know who worked at a school pretty much in Cardiff, he had kids with Swans tops in PE, games etc, and not just one or two.

The climate has changed mate for those who follow welsh clubs that is.

I will add I generally wear a Swans coat, or attire wherever even when with the band at times. That encourages dialogue etc. communication is key. Spoke to a nice chap in Ponty who follows Aldershot. I won’t say which team is his pet hate.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Thanks for the point Jackies on 11:28 - Aug 27 with 999 views1983

Thanks for the point Jackies on 11:08 - Aug 27 by bennytheblue

Is that why hundreds of you lot wait for the Cardiff coaches to arrive, honestly it’s like we are Hollywood and looking at the YouTube vids taken by your lot I can see why…lol. If that lot are what’s in the east stand, the next generation so to speak I fear for you. I guess it’s the way things are maybe, the hoof of today.

News Flash! they are outside a pub and that pub is by far the busiest pub on match days, premiership days thats how that pub would have looked apart the kids dicking about but there again a circus comes to town the kids want to see the monkeys I suppose.

That weird bloke Annis and his mates have their phones pressed up against the coach windows come the end of the dual carriageway in readiness to take photos of the Jack's......so you tell me who's the obsessed ones??
[Post edited 27 Aug 11:33]

Login to get fewer ads

Thanks for the point Jackies on 11:29 - Aug 27 with 996 viewsBoundy

The Coopers ( the pub often shown in clips) is right opposite the road bringing the unwashed to the ground ,we could put up screens to protect us from rhe sight of the coaches carrying 6 fingers toothless old men in burberry.Cardiffs finest ffs

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Thanks for the point Jackies on 17:03 - Aug 27 with 887 viewsSullutaCreturned

A couple of hundred, wow, Hollywood has really gone downhill. Where are the other 18-19000?

As we saw in the ground when your lot charged onto tje pitch, the real neanderthals are still from the East.
Thanks for the point Jackies on 17:12 - Aug 27 with 874 viewsKeithHaynes

Thanks for the point Jackies on 17:03 - Aug 27 by SullutaCreturned

A couple of hundred, wow, Hollywood has really gone downhill. Where are the other 18-19000?

As we saw in the ground when your lot charged onto tje pitch, the real neanderthals are still from the East.

The only place they wanted to be though 😂

Thanks for the point Jackies on 17:22 - Aug 27 with 848 viewsFireboy2

Thanks for the point Jackies on 10:59 - Aug 27 by bennytheblue

No fans there I meant, actually to see a goal. Keep up fire boy

Well say it then, I will let you off this time.
Thanks for the point Jackies on 19:44 - Aug 27 with 752 viewsBoundy

Thanks for the point Jackies on 17:03 - Aug 27 by SullutaCreturned

You do realise there's carduff maths then there's the real world maths

Thanks for the point Jackies on 07:04 - Aug 28 with 645 viewsbennytheblue

Thanks for the point Jackies on 10:05 - Aug 27 by 1983

Honestly they are a very strange bunch of fans.

I remember once years ago we were in the Caribbean and me and the missus were walking along the beach after some lunch and this burk came up to me and said in that weird cardiff accent "I'm a cardiff fan" stood there for a few seconds and just walked off..the best bit of it he had a Man Utd tattoo on his leg very very strange people

We’ve all got them though. Used to play twice a week myself for 20 years, one week a mate brings a work colleague along says he’s a Swansea fan. Anyway along he comes and we are all nice to him etc have a few chats with him and he tells me he’s a proper Jack which I respected.
Next week he turns up in a Man Utd top, I was like I thought you were a proper Jack? He babbled something about we’ve all got a 2nd team guff, lost all respect and he he never came back again.
Thanks for the point Jackies on 10:52 - Aug 28 with 557 views1983

Thanks for the point Jackies on 07:04 - Aug 28 by bennytheblue

We’ve all got them though. Used to play twice a week myself for 20 years, one week a mate brings a work colleague along says he’s a Swansea fan. Anyway along he comes and we are all nice to him etc have a few chats with him and he tells me he’s a proper Jack which I respected.
Next week he turns up in a Man Utd top, I was like I thought you were a proper Jack? He babbled something about we’ve all got a 2nd team guff, lost all respect and he he never came back again.

👍

Thanks for the point Jackies on 12:05 - Aug 28 with 489 viewspencoedjack

Thanks for the point Jackies on 07:04 - Aug 28 by bennytheblue

Cool story, probably made up.
Thanks for the point Jackies on 18:09 - Aug 28 with 409 viewsbennytheblue

Thanks for the point Jackies on 12:05 - Aug 28 by pencoedjack

Cool story, probably made up.

Nope…you think everything I say is, yet you still read everything I write. My number one fan you is bra, as they say down the bay….btw I don’t go much if at all but from what I read pre summer you don’t go either very often? Losing interest is it?
Thanks for the point Jackies on 18:17 - Aug 28 with 395 viewssons_of_omri

Thanks for the point Jackies on 08:36 - Aug 27 by bennytheblue

Bit harsh on the valleys there Winston? Not much difference in distance between most valley towns and both our cities. Had beefs with our valley brethren in the past but we put our differences aside life is too short for petty squabbles over post codes.

The trains run directly into Cardiff. A ridiculous comparison when you take into account how mild h they drink - they ain’t driving on a match day so they end up at your cesspit
Thanks for the point Jackies on 18:19 - Aug 28 with 390 viewssons_of_omri

Success breeds support.

The old fella covered in piss and food stains - well let them keep that one. He’ll definitely fit in down the CCS.
Thanks for the point Jackies on 18:37 - Aug 28 with 335 viewsonehunglow

Thanks for the point Jackies on 18:19 - Aug 28 by sons_of_omri

The old fella covered in piss and food stains - well let them keep that one. He’ll definitely fit in down the CCS.

I’m not a Cardiff man ,mun

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Thanks for the point Jackies on 18:53 - Aug 28 with 329 viewssons_of_omri

Thanks for the point Jackies on 18:37 - Aug 28 by onehunglow

I’m not a Cardiff man ,mun

Old Jack was unavailable for comment
Thanks for the point Jackies on 18:53 - Aug 28 with 328 viewsBoundy

Thanks for the point Jackies on 18:09 - Aug 28 by bennytheblue

Nope…you think everything I say is, yet you still read everything I write. My number one fan you is bra, as they say down the bay….btw I don’t go much if at all but from what I read pre summer you don’t go either very often? Losing interest is it?

Closet fan ,you may not post a lot but to come to the conclusion that a poster who may or may not have said he had lost interest would mean an awful lot of log in time by your self.

Thanks for the point Jackies on 19:00 - Aug 28 with 316 viewsunion_jack

Thanks for the point Jackies on 18:53 - Aug 28 by sons_of_omri

Old Jack was unavailable for comment

Where is he theses days??

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Thanks for the point Jackies on 19:03 - Aug 28 with 305 viewssons_of_omri

Thanks for the point Jackies on 19:00 - Aug 28 by union_jack

Where is he theses days??

Mostly on a commode but now and then pops up on the other site as “no country for old Jack”
Thanks for the point Jackies on 19:20 - Aug 28 with 280 viewsunion_jack

Thanks for the point Jackies on 19:03 - Aug 28 by sons_of_omri

Mostly on a commode but now and then pops up on the other site as “no country for old Jack”

That’s him is it? Cheers.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024