Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It’s coming home 22:01 - Jul 14 with 1933 viewsbuilthjack

Will be sung louder than ever by our fans now.
I am sick of hearing it on the radio every 20 minutes.
I don’t suppose they will play it tomorrow.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

It’s coming home on 22:25 - Jul 14 with 1575 viewsmax936

They lucked their way to the final and justice was done tonight, by a cracking Spanish Team.

Congratulations Spain

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

It’s coming home on 18:39 - Jul 15 with 1372 viewsKeithHaynes

It’s coming home on 22:25 - Jul 14 by max936

They lucked their way to the final and justice was done tonight, by a cracking Spanish Team.

Congratulations Spain

There are still people celebrating here. Chaos 😂 Not a lot of work has been done today.

Meanwhile English fans kicking the shyte out of each other in London until the early hours.

Toxic.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

It’s coming home on 18:44 - Jul 15 with 1355 viewsbuilthjack

It’s coming home on 18:39 - Jul 15 by KeithHaynes

There are still people celebrating here. Chaos 😂 Not a lot of work has been done today.

Meanwhile English fans kicking the shyte out of each other in London until the early hours.

Toxic.

They were fighting each other in the stadium after the game. One news channel,was saying earlier that they were scrapping all over Benidorm at midnight last night. London. Luton. Watford.
Morons.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

It’s coming home on 18:55 - Jul 15 with 1322 viewsKeithHaynes

It’s coming home on 18:44 - Jul 15 by builthjack

They were fighting each other in the stadium after the game. One news channel,was saying earlier that they were scrapping all over Benidorm at midnight last night. London. Luton. Watford.
Morons.

Can’t hold their drink, silly kids and baldy men mostly and their scrapping skills are unbelievably English.

Henry Cooper’s the lot of em 😂

This post has been edited by an administrator

It’s coming home on 17:34 - Jul 16 with 1156 viewsTenbySwan

There's only two Nico Williams's
There's only two Nico Williams's
One is Spanish, one is Welsh
Walking in a Euro wonderland
It’s coming home on 17:53 - Jul 16 with 1122 viewsonehunglow

It didn’t
It’s over

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

It’s coming home on 18:51 - Jul 16 with 1074 viewspencoedjack

Bit embarrassing really as we didn’t qualify.

I guess it will keep some entertained.
It’s coming home on 19:22 - Jul 16 with 1018 viewsonehunglow

It’s coming home on 18:51 - Jul 16 by pencoedjack

Bit embarrassing really as we didn’t qualify.

I guess it will keep some entertained.

Last two games including a nil nil draw against Gibraltar

Login to get fewer ads

It’s coming home on 22:37 - Jul 16 with 950 viewsbuilthjack

It’s coming home on 19:22 - Jul 16 by onehunglow

Last two games including a nil nil draw against Gibraltar

Here he is. Mr anti Wales.

It’s coming home on 23:20 - Jul 16 with 912 viewsFireboy2

It’s coming home on 22:37 - Jul 16 by builthjack

Here he is. Mr anti Wales.

Let me have a guess 🤔

Is it the one who mentions that wales aren't good on an england topic?

Someone who defends england by slagging wales off.

Embarrassing.
It’s coming home on 06:51 - Jul 17 with 869 viewsbuilthjack

It’s coming home on 23:20 - Jul 16 by Fireboy2

Let me have a guess 🤔

Is it the one who mentions that wales aren't good on an england topic?

Someone who defends england by slagging wales off.

Embarrassing.

He just can’t help himself. I guess he cried himself to sleep on Sunday night.

It’s coming home on 06:52 - Jul 17 with 868 viewsKeithHaynes

It’s coming home on 06:51 - Jul 17 by builthjack

He just can’t help himself. I guess he cried himself to sleep on Sunday night.

He has to be stronger and more physical in the challenge, but we saw glimpses at the very start of last season he has it in him. If he goes down with the same injury he is in Liam Walsh territory.

It’s coming home on 07:30 - Jul 17 with 839 viewsbuilthjack

It’s coming home on 06:52 - Jul 17 by KeithHaynes

He has to be stronger and more physical in the challenge, but we saw glimpses at the very start of last season he has it in him. If he goes down with the same injury he is in Liam Walsh territory.

Is Perch injury prone?

It’s coming home on 08:35 - Jul 17 with 808 viewsRichardO

Rushworth🤫
It’s coming home on 09:10 - Jul 17 with 771 viewsonehunglow

Point I make is this
Wales are not good enough to qualify.
We have had an incompetent manager
The quality of our players isn’t great
England qualified ,they played tedious football ,they got lucky,they made the final and lost .
Wanting them to lose does not help ,at least not some.

Wales were mentioned ,Edward, as it relates to the joy some get from seeing them bugger it up.
When yiu draw with Gibraltar then lose 4-0 against Slovakia ,it really doesn’t give us @ platform to Chuck bricks

In future,could you stick to thread and quit this crap.

It’s coming home on 09:36 - Jul 17 with 760 viewsjack247

It’s coming home on 09:10 - Jul 17 by onehunglow

Point I make is this
Wales are not good enough to qualify.
We have had an incompetent manager
The quality of our players isn’t great
England qualified ,they played tedious football ,they got lucky,they made the final and lost .
Wanting them to lose does not help ,at least not some.

Wales were mentioned ,Edward, as it relates to the joy some get from seeing them bugger it up.
When yiu draw with Gibraltar then lose 4-0 against Slovakia ,it really doesn’t give us @ platform to Chuck bricks

In future,could you stick to thread and quit this crap.

When Blackpool beat Cardiff in the playoff final, it was my favourite game that season, including all of ours. I can’t remember where we finished, but we hadn’t made the playoffs. I enjoyed the hidings they took every week when they were in the PL and we were in the Championship.

Man City fans were celebrating every Man United defeat when they were in league one.

Do you think Arsenal fans didn’t celebrate when Spurs lost the Champions league final?

You don’t have to be Spanish to enjoy Sundays result.
It’s coming home on 09:46 - Jul 17 with 737 viewsonehunglow

It’s coming home on 09:36 - Jul 17 by jack247

When Blackpool beat Cardiff in the playoff final, it was my favourite game that season, including all of ours. I can’t remember where we finished, but we hadn’t made the playoffs. I enjoyed the hidings they took every week when they were in the PL and we were in the Championship.

Man City fans were celebrating every Man United defeat when they were in league one.

Do you think Arsenal fans didn’t celebrate when Spurs lost the Champions league final?

I’ve not idea and a very good morning to you .
It helps ,in life,as regards sone matters,to be ambivalent,which I am regarding England football team ,the subject of this thread.
I care not one turd about them but IMO one should not ridicule others whilst in a position of weakness . I do t believe the England set up is arrogant per se which is not the case with England Rugby ,an organisation for which I feel more indignant.

As regards the examples you offer,I’m truly not arsed enough to comment further because I am sick of all this now.

It’s coming home on 09:50 - Jul 17 with 736 viewsraynor94

It’s coming home on 09:36 - Jul 17 by jack247

I quite agree with the Cardiff scenario, club football is tribal, but I don't feel the same concerning British football sides, I know some disagree but I would always want a Home Nation to win.

I know it's different but the Olympics start next week, so I look forward to us competing as the UK

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

It’s coming home on 09:53 - Jul 17 with 729 viewsonehunglow

It’s coming home on 09:50 - Jul 17 by raynor94

I quite agree with the Cardiff scenario, club football is tribal, but I don't feel the same concerning British football sides, I know some disagree but I would always want a Home Nation to win.

I know it's different but the Olympics start next week, so I look forward to us competing as the UK

I don’t like Cardiff City.
I don’t want them to do well
It’s second city stuff for sure

This thread was about England

Thankfull,it’s over now,or it should be

Personally,I’m more concerned with our number 1 position.

Get it right and we will be ok this season

It’s coming home on 09:58 - Jul 17 with 727 viewspete

It’s coming home on 09:53 - Jul 17 by onehunglow

whilst agreeing with you re keeper but we will be far from ok without a good striker and a couple of other positions sorry to say but still time but not much before the training camp
It’s coming home on 10:11 - Jul 17 with 707 viewsonehunglow

It’s coming home on 09:58 - Jul 17 by pete

whilst agreeing with you re keeper but we will be far from ok without a good striker and a couple of other positions sorry to say but still time but not much before the training camp

Morning Pete .
You have a point but in the Uke, we have a striker ,albeit a raw one and others who could play that role.
In contrast, I do not class Fisher as a goalkeeper,certainly not one for our clubs standards . It’s not “ hatred” to suggest he is on very good money for doing little for our team ,apart from terrorising our own defence .
It should have been own owners priority.

It’s coming home on 11:13 - Jul 17 with 683 viewsjack247

It’s coming home on 09:46 - Jul 17 by onehunglow

I’ve not idea and a very good morning to you .
It helps ,in life,as regards sone matters,to be ambivalent,which I am regarding England football team ,the subject of this thread.
I care not one turd about them but IMO one should not ridicule others whilst in a position of weakness . I do t believe the England set up is arrogant per se which is not the case with England Rugby ,an organisation for which I feel more indignant.

As regards the examples you offer,I’m truly not arsed enough to comment further because I am sick of all this now.

Let’s be honest, if you were ambivalent, you’d ignore the thread and not bring how crap Wales are into it.

Club football is more important to me, but an England defeat, especially in a major final, is like a watered down version of a Cardiff defeat.

Each to own. I can quite understand those who aren’t bothered about Wales gravitating towards a more successful British team.
It’s coming home on 11:15 - Jul 17 with 681 viewsjack247

It’s coming home on 09:50 - Jul 17 by raynor94

That’s fair enough. The subject clearly splits opinion on here.

To me, there’s a significant difference between England and Great Britain.
It’s coming home on 11:25 - Jul 17 with 676 viewsraynor94

It’s coming home on 09:53 - Jul 17 by onehunglow

100% agree👍

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

It’s coming home on 12:30 - Jul 17 with 625 viewsonehunglow

It’s coming home on 11:13 - Jul 17 by jack247

Let’s be honest, if you were ambivalent, you’d ignore the thread and not bring how crap Wales are into it.

Club football is more important to me, but an England defeat, especially in a major final, is like a watered down version of a Cardiff defeat.

Each to own. I can quite understand those who aren’t bothered about Wales gravitating towards a more successful British team.

Honestly, I find it hard to resist replying when my views bring about a personal touch
Some need to be reminded about respecting the RIGHT to have a view .
I also don’t like former usernames of individuals used as pejoratives
Every poster has a right and a duty to either stick to their views or to accept they are wrong .
I always stand my ground and some don’t like it
Ambivalence contrasts with dogmatism and my comments are absolutely justified and relevant
Glasshouses and stones
It didn’t come home

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024