Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will Reform win a single seat? 22:42 - Jul 2 with 6064 viewsbuilthjack

I don’t think they will.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Will Reform win a single seat? on 10:19 - Jul 4 with 856 viewsWhiterockin

Will Reform win a single seat? on 10:16 - Jul 4 by Scotia

The point is Farage is a liar. Out and out.

He's as much the establishment as anyone else but claims not to be.

He knows his policies are unworkable but claims they're "contract".

And this isn't a Senedd election. It'll have no baring on those in Cardiff, unless Labour win and then I think Starmer can influence the Senedd away from Drakefords Labour.

Starmers Labour and Drakefords Labour are polls apart.

Personally I think all politicians are liars.
Will Reform win a single seat? on 11:03 - Jul 4 with 831 viewsBoundy

Will Reform win a single seat? on 10:16 - Jul 4 by Scotia

The point is Farage is a liar. Out and out.

He's as much the establishment as anyone else but claims not to be.

He knows his policies are unworkable but claims they're "contract".

And this isn't a Senedd election. It'll have no baring on those in Cardiff, unless Labour win and then I think Starmer can influence the Senedd away from Drakefords Labour.

Starmers Labour and Drakefords Labour are polls apart.

One proven lie please ? You seem to be focussed on the man not the policies and if you think this has no bearing on the Senedd then you're very much mistaken .By the way its now Guessing's train set to play with not Drakefords.
Sad to think that 25 years of mismanagement of our country and the sheep will still vote for them .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Will Reform win a single seat? on 11:32 - Jul 4 with 808 viewsWhiterockin

Will Reform win a single seat? on 11:03 - Jul 4 by Boundy

One proven lie please ? You seem to be focussed on the man not the policies and if you think this has no bearing on the Senedd then you're very much mistaken .By the way its now Guessing's train set to play with not Drakefords.
Sad to think that 25 years of mismanagement of our country and the sheep will still vote for them .

The last line is interesting, because this may not be where we are now. Plaid are no longer backing Labour. The split is now 30 Labour 30 others, Labour no longer have control of the Senedd as is shown by them not being able to pass the legislation they want. It will need resolving quite quickly or there will need to be Senedd elections and those current Labour seats in the Senedd are no longer nailed on.
Will Reform win a single seat? on 12:32 - Jul 4 with 768 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Will Reform win a single seat? on 11:32 - Jul 4 by Whiterockin

The last line is interesting, because this may not be where we are now. Plaid are no longer backing Labour. The split is now 30 Labour 30 others, Labour no longer have control of the Senedd as is shown by them not being able to pass the legislation they want. It will need resolving quite quickly or there will need to be Senedd elections and those current Labour seats in the Senedd are no longer nailed on.

If they want to get legislation through they should compromise and come to an agreement with the opposition parties. This is how it should work. They’ve had free rein to do whatever the fluck they want for too long.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Will Reform win a single seat? on 12:48 - Jul 4 with 753 viewsJumpingJackFlash

Will Reform win a single seat? on 12:32 - Jul 4 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

If they want to get legislation through they should compromise and come to an agreement with the opposition parties. This is how it should work. They’ve had free rein to do whatever the fluck they want for too long.

Only because of Plaid and, briefly, Lib Dem.

Labour has never won an outright majority in Cardiff Bay in 25 years.
Will Reform win a single seat? on 13:24 - Jul 4 with 727 viewsScotia

Will Reform win a single seat? on 11:03 - Jul 4 by Boundy

Just look back at an interview between Farage and James o Brien.

Here's an example but there are plenty more.

Farage isn't interviewed by him anymore.

I've as much of a problem with the policies as the man, they're pie in the sky nonsense.

It'll have more of a bearing on the Senedd if we have a labour Westminster government. That's the point.
Will Reform win a single seat? on 14:09 - Jul 4 with 692 viewsWhiterockin

Will Reform win a single seat? on 13:24 - Jul 4 by Scotia

I've as much of a problem with the policies as the man, they're pie in the sky nonsense.

It'll have more of a bearing on the Senedd if we have a labour Westminster government. That's the point.

They may not be connected, but Labour Wales has done a lot of damage to Labour UK. It will be interesting to see if Labour in Wales get as many actual votes as the last election.
Will Reform win a single seat? on 14:52 - Jul 4 with 660 viewspencoedjack

Will Reform win a single seat? on 14:09 - Jul 4 by Whiterockin

They may not be connected, but Labour Wales has done a lot of damage to Labour UK. It will be interesting to see if Labour in Wales get as many actual votes as the last election.

I'd be astonished if they did.

Will restore some faith in Welsh people's common sense if they don't.
Login to get fewer ads

Will Reform win a single seat? on 14:58 - Jul 4 with 644 viewsKeithHaynes

Will Reform win a single seat? on 13:24 - Jul 4 by Scotia

That guy is as big a fool as anyone reporting on this mess. He’s an arrogant little man.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Will Reform win a single seat? on 15:26 - Jul 4 with 614 viewsFlashberryjack

Will Reform win a single seat? on 14:52 - Jul 4 by pencoedjack

I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you, there are far to many people living in Wales that will vote labour no matter what punitive laws and policies they inflict on the people of Wales (there are a few prime examples on this site).

Whatever happens in the next years of a labour government, if it's bad, they'll just blame the Tories for their incompetence, they learned that off the master of blame deflecting - Mr Drakeford.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Will Reform win a single seat? on 16:17 - Jul 4 with 574 viewsJumpingJackFlash

Will Reform win a single seat? on 14:52 - Jul 4 by pencoedjack

I suspect that Welsh people will hold their noses and vote Labour in this Westminster election because the Tories need to be got rid of more than anything else.

They can differentiate between a Westminster election and a Cardiff Bay election. The next Senedd election in 2026 will be very interesting and the Labour vote could take a sizeable hit, especially if Gething is still in place.
Will Reform win a single seat? on 18:04 - Jul 4 with 511 viewsScotia

Will Reform win a single seat? on 14:58 - Jul 4 by KeithHaynes

That guy is as big a fool as anyone reporting on this mess. He’s an arrogant little man.

He's arrogant. I'm not a fan but he really puts the right wing establishment to the sword. Not many people do that.

He's a good journalist/interviewer though.
Will Reform win a single seat? on 18:10 - Jul 4 with 501 viewsKeithHaynes

Will Reform win a single seat? on 18:04 - Jul 4 by Scotia

He's arrogant. I'm not a fan but he really puts the right wing establishment to the sword. Not many people do that.

See how he gets on with Douglas Murray, not that I think he is right wing.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Will Reform win a single seat? on 18:28 - Jul 4 with 476 viewsSullutaCreturned

Will Reform win a single seat? on 18:04 - Jul 4 by Scotia

What? He's an arrogant, shouty, in yer face gobshite. he's one of those that tries to shout people down.

The BBC breakfast crew do a better job of interviewing than him.
Will Reform win a single seat? on 19:12 - Jul 4 with 448 viewsGwyn737

Will Reform win a single seat? on 15:26 - Jul 4 by Flashberryjack

I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you, there are far to many people living in Wales that will vote labour no matter what punitive laws and policies they inflict on the people of Wales (there are a few prime examples on this site).

Whatever happens in the next years of a labour government, if it's bad, they'll just blame the Tories for their incompetence, they learned that off the master of blame deflecting - Mr Drakeford.

They’re certainly right to point out who is accountable for the state we’re in and that should buy them some grace. It’s certainly much harder than 1997 or 2010.

I won’t be taking stock until half way through term 2.

What really want early on is a sense of optimism and a few policies that make things better.
[Post edited 4 Jul 19:13]
Will Reform win a single seat? on 19:52 - Jul 4 with 418 viewsFlashberryjack

Will Reform win a single seat? on 19:12 - Jul 4 by Gwyn737

They’re certainly right to point out who is accountable for the state we’re in and that should buy them some grace. It’s certainly much harder than 1997 or 2010.

I won’t be taking stock until half way through term 2.

What really want early on is a sense of optimism and a few policies that make things better.
[Post edited 4 Jul 19:13]

"What really want early on is a sense of optimism and a few policies that make things better"

Oh there will be plenty of early optimism, of that I'm sure, it's the policies that make things better bit that worries me.

Hello

Will Reform win a single seat? on 20:11 - Jul 4 with 393 viewsGwyn737

Will Reform win a single seat? on 19:52 - Jul 4 by Flashberryjack

"What really want early on is a sense of optimism and a few policies that make things better"

Oh there will be plenty of early optimism, of that I'm sure, it's the policies that make things better bit that worries me.

I think we could do with a bit of optimism.

A few things getting noticeably better would stop everyone feeling so miserable!
Will Reform win a single seat? on 20:49 - Jul 4 with 366 viewsFlashberryjack

Will Reform win a single seat? on 20:11 - Jul 4 by Gwyn737

A few things getting noticeably better would stop everyone feeling so miserable!

Like the weather ?

Hello

Will Reform win a single seat? on 20:56 - Jul 4 with 355 viewsGwyn737

Will Reform win a single seat? on 20:49 - Jul 4 by Flashberryjack

Like the weather ?

Been quite nice down with me!
Will Reform win a single seat? on 21:09 - Jul 4 with 344 viewspencoedjack

I think the vast majority of us could do with some optimism unfortunately I don’t think we will get it with the incoming government.

Unlike others I’d be the 1st to hold my hands if I’m proved wrong.
Will Reform win a single seat? on 21:45 - Jul 4 with 310 viewsFlashberryjack

Will Reform win a single seat? on 20:56 - Jul 4 by Gwyn737

Been quite nice down with me!

The sun always shines on the righteous

Hello

Will Reform win a single seat? on 21:58 - Jul 4 with 292 viewsmajorraglan

I’m hoping Starmer grips Welsh Labour and gets rid of Vaughan Gething and tells the WG to build a new road around Newport. If they don’t listen, then bring pressure to bear.
Will Reform win a single seat? on 22:02 - Jul 4 with 288 viewsWingstandwood

Exit poll just in 13 Reform UK seats predicted.

Argus!

Will Reform win a single seat? on 22:05 - Jul 4 with 286 viewsWingstandwood

Will Reform win a single seat? on 22:02 - Jul 4 by Wingstandwood

Exit poll just in 13 Reform UK seats predicted.

The election night Exit poll is deemed by many to be a more trustworthy source!

Argus!

Will Reform win a single seat? on 22:07 - Jul 4 with 280 viewsGwyn737

Will Reform win a single seat? on 22:05 - Jul 4 by Wingstandwood

The election night Exit poll is deemed by many to be a more trustworthy source!

That number could go up or down by a few.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024