Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea / Erick / Jason / Oxford / Indonesian links. 13:26 - Jun 28 with 662 viewsReslovenSwan1

Nathan Ntoe A On was persuaded by Erick Thohir to sign for the Indonesian national team.

Erick was an Indonesian Minister in the Government and has sporting investments with DC United and is presumably friendly with Jason Levien. He one time owned Inter Milan.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erick_Thohir

He now owns Oxford Utd with a partner. Nathan may be heading there on loan or permanently so they, instead of Swansea, can benefit from the 280m Indonesian population who love football.

Swansea now have a high powered management team. Why are they not doing this?
[Post edited 28 Jun 13:28]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Swansea / Erick / Jason / Oxford / Indonesian links. on 13:48 - Jun 28 with 614 viewsunion_jack

Well they could play me and I’ll attract all these nubile young females from around the world buying merch and coming to Swansea just to see me.

But I’m just not that good at football unfortunately 🫤

😂😂😂

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Swansea / Erick / Jason / Oxford / Indonesian links. on 16:07 - Jun 28 with 511 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swansea / Erick / Jason / Oxford / Indonesian links. on 13:48 - Jun 28 by union_jack

Well they could play me and I’ll attract all these nubile young females from around the world buying merch and coming to Swansea just to see me.

But I’m just not that good at football unfortunately 🫤

😂😂😂

I watched Wales v Korea. The Korean fans were Tik Tok female teenages with aparent significant spending capabilities.
[Post edited 28 Jun 17:46]

Wise sage since Toshack era

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024