Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thierry Henry 8/1 next Wales boss πŸ€” 12:36 - Jun 25 with 481 viewsRhonddaSwans

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/next-wales-manager-od

Roberts is set to take the full time job at como.

Poll: what is more Exciting

Thierry Henry 8/1 next Wales boss πŸ€” on 12:37 - Jun 25 with 476 viewsRhonddaSwans

Now that is a player who would inspire the younger generation.
Done his badges in Wales.

This would be a massive yes from me at least if he was given the job.

Poll: what is more Exciting

Thierry Henry 8/1 next Wales boss πŸ€” on 16:33 - Jun 25 with 339 viewsraynor94

I'd prefer Lenny Henry😊, Thierry is totally untested at club level, leave alone International football.

We really need an experienced International manager, have to get it right this time

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Thierry Henry 8/1 next Wales boss πŸ€” on 16:42 - Jun 25 with 325 viewsmax936

Thierry Henry 8/1 next Wales boss πŸ€” on 16:33 - Jun 25 by raynor94

I'd prefer Lenny Henry😊, Thierry is totally untested at club level, leave alone International football.

We really need an experienced International manager, have to get it right this time

Whoever comes in, he'll have to work with the players here, not even Pep or Klopp can make a silk purse out of a pigs ear.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Thierry Henry 8/1 next Wales boss πŸ€” on 19:13 - Jun 25 with 239 viewsFireboy2

Thierry Henry 8/1 next Wales boss πŸ€” on 16:33 - Jun 25 by raynor94

Absolutely no chance.

How much do you think an experienced manager will cost?
Thierry Henry 8/1 next Wales boss πŸ€” on 19:26 - Jun 25 with 212 viewsReslovenSwan1

Thierry Henry 8/1 next Wales boss πŸ€” on 16:42 - Jun 25 by max936

Whoever comes in, he'll have to work with the players here, not even Pep or Klopp can make a silk purse out of a pigs ear.

Wales has more players in the top two divisions now that they have ever had before at a guess. Watching the Euros a properly coached Welsh team could compete. There is a GK issue but the defence is PL.

MF has a young prospect Jordan James and Wilson James and Johnson behind Moore who is a handful if played properly.

They had Bale Ramsey and Allen so coaching was not so difficult. No the team needs better tactics and use the electric pace and " legs" the team has. No Welsh teams can out pass anyone at any level sadly. Colwill and Koumas is key if they can develop as they have vision and a soft touch passersto free up what Mourhino called his "young ponies".

Wise sage since Toshack era

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024