Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gym playlist. 18:54 - Nov 14 with 3088 viewsGwyn737

After ending up quite flabby around the edges I started hitting the gym about three months ago.

It’s gone pretty well but I’m bored of my music choices.

Any suggestions for good songs to do cardio to?

TIA
Gym playlist. on 08:14 - Nov 16 with 572 viewsalltjack

Gym playlist. on 00:01 - Nov 16 by Robbie

My School Music teacher back in the day had the old Record Player .

Brought into our classroom vinyl of Pictures of an Exhibition , Gustav Holst The Planets and Vivaldis Four Seasons , many of the class were totally bored , I enjoyed listening .

About that time I mentioned to him ELP had done a Prog Rock cover version of the music .
I already had the LP . Few days later he said to me he had got a copy and listened , thought it was brilliant .

Some old You Tube videos about showing ELP performing , not everyones go to views .
I still dig them up on occasions .

Was that in Cwmtawe by any chance, as my music teacher did the same
Gym playlist. on 19:08 - Nov 16 with 522 viewsRobbie

Gym playlist. on 08:14 - Nov 16 by alltjack

Was that in Cwmtawe by any chance, as my music teacher did the same

No , Gowerton was the School .
Gym playlist. on 22:23 - Nov 16 with 486 viewsScotia

I know it's not strictly on the playlist topic but I've listened to some good podcasts on a few runs recently too.

BBC sounds is a goldmine for podcasts and music, listened to uncanny and gangster recently. Uncanny is a supernatural one, I'm not a believer but spine tingling stuff and gangster is about the burger boys gang in Brum, eye opening!
Gym playlist. on 01:12 - Nov 17 with 470 viewsBryanSwan

Gym playlist. on 22:23 - Nov 16 by Scotia

I know it's not strictly on the playlist topic but I've listened to some good podcasts on a few runs recently too.

BBC sounds is a goldmine for podcasts and music, listened to uncanny and gangster recently. Uncanny is a supernatural one, I'm not a believer but spine tingling stuff and gangster is about the burger boys gang in Brum, eye opening!

Quite like a podcast on a slower paced run. I find it helps with slowing down as there is no tenpo to it.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024