Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chinese Spy funding Labour MP 22:08 - Jan 13 with 4773 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Everybody getting their knickers in a twist about a garden party,
meanwhile Barry Gardner is being funded by the CCP.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/breaking-mps-told-chinese-agent-25936801

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

Chinese Spy funding Labour MP on 21:43 - Jan 16 with 557 viewsjack_lord

Chinese Spy funding Labour MP on 21:21 - Jan 16 by Dr_Winston

20 might be excessive, but I'd want at least ten years of actual proper work experience. Preferably in the private sector.

My colleague and friend ( yes he is also a Conservative voter) regularly have the discussion how people who run the country should be professional at least. United Kingdom limited would be better for it.
I expect problems to exist where business professionals may also do what politicians already do as it is more natural in business to do so.
Politics is an art though and just for the sake of the constituents being represented properly then there must be a minimum residency.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Chinese Spy funding Labour MP on 22:30 - Jan 16 with 546 viewsDr_Winston

Chinese Spy funding Labour MP on 21:43 - Jan 16 by jack_lord

My colleague and friend ( yes he is also a Conservative voter) regularly have the discussion how people who run the country should be professional at least. United Kingdom limited would be better for it.
I expect problems to exist where business professionals may also do what politicians already do as it is more natural in business to do so.
Politics is an art though and just for the sake of the constituents being represented properly then there must be a minimum residency.

Without denigrating those who have exclusively worked in jobs paid for via the public purse, for the most part I don't think you can have the range of experience required to properly serve the public unless you've seen what it's like in the real world.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Chinese Spy funding Labour MP on 22:40 - Jan 16 with 529 viewsjack_lord

Chinese Spy funding Labour MP on 22:30 - Jan 16 by Dr_Winston

Without denigrating those who have exclusively worked in jobs paid for via the public purse, for the most part I don't think you can have the range of experience required to properly serve the public unless you've seen what it's like in the real world.

I agree though many "professional" politicians have gone straight from education in to political roles in the same way many teachers have gone straight from education to teaching. Neither really have a grasp of the real world though both undoubtedly think they do.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024