Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If and a big if cooper where to leave 21:52 - May 31 with 10267 viewsCwmafanJack

Neil Lennon,?
Neil Warnock ?
Neil armstong ?
Neil jenkins?

I'd take any of the above as long as we started to see a team string 2 passes together.
Any other suggestions?

Poll: Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions?

If and a big if cooper where to leave on 20:34 - Jun 25 with 1512 viewsOldjack

If and a big if cooper where to leave on 19:41 - Jun 25 by jasper_T

Fulham doing a Leeds and deciding last minute they don't want to pay the agreed price. Expect we'll be the bad guys in the documentary with poor Steve sat by the river wondering why we destroyed his dream.

bless im he's just another mercenary

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

If and a big if cooper where to leave on 16:43 - Jun 26 with 1323 viewsAndyCole

If and a big if cooper where to leave on 08:35 - Jun 25 by onehunglow

AC
Good day to ya.

I do not like Cooper,as a manager. I do not think he has brought the best out of players and I do not think him an inspirational man nor one who can change tactics in a game.
The esteemed Dr might disgree but he's just another punter,like you and me. He like me and you you will wrong or right.
It is not my job to source a new manager.If it were we'd have a new one in situ NOW,trust me.

Our target should be return to Prem.If not,we might as well pack up and go home. We failed twice in playoffs to the same team. That is failure .

We are entitled to opine and offer no explanation too and should be able to do so without being judged as a fan as
1.a tw't
2 clueless
3 deluded
4.Mentally ill

All these terms used to describe FELLOW FANS.

What we need to do is ask why we are as we are and rip into each other after we WIN a game. The first thoughts of some are;

"where are the (doom and gloomers-cooper haters,negatives)" now.

G'day mate.

It's funny how some see it from a totally different perspective isn't it. For some of us the volume levels here are intolerable when we Lose. Both the number of posts and the noise level of the shouty, irrational, feral types. Some of the abuse our players, manager and owners get is beyond acceptable. Yet when we win, it's like a ghost town.

Pretty sure when we win, most proper fans will be singing not whining.

As for Cooper replacement - doesn't it make sense to look for and suggest/discuss better alternatives before he goes ? It simply doesn't make any sense to want such a successful manager out without considering his replacement. I think you made some suggestions recently.

It's the trolls from deep up the swansea and eastern valleys that are always irrationally criticising, that ought to be making the replacement suggestions. I look forward to the days when these trolls finally nail their colours to a jack-mast and be seen to support our Club rather than constantly bitch and whine, with tiresome predictability.

Far too many outsiders outside our tent pyssing in, for too long.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

If and a big if cooper where to leave on 16:50 - Jun 26 with 1310 viewsdobjack2

If and a big if cooper where to leave on 16:43 - Jun 26 by AndyCole

G'day mate.

It's funny how some see it from a totally different perspective isn't it. For some of us the volume levels here are intolerable when we Lose. Both the number of posts and the noise level of the shouty, irrational, feral types. Some of the abuse our players, manager and owners get is beyond acceptable. Yet when we win, it's like a ghost town.

As for Cooper replacement - doesn't it make sense to look for and suggest/discuss better alternatives before he goes ? It simply doesn't make any sense to want such a successful manager out without considering his replacement. I think you made some suggestions recently.

It's the trolls from deep up the swansea and eastern valleys that are always irrationally criticising, that ought to be making the replacement suggestions. I look forward to the days when these trolls finally nail their colours to a jack-mast and be seen to support our Club rather than constantly bitch and whine, with tiresome predictability.

Michael Appleton
If and a big if cooper where to leave on 16:55 - Jun 26 with 1298 viewsThornburyswan

If and a big if cooper where to leave on 16:50 - Jun 26 by dobjack2

Michael Appleton

Seen that too, a bit meh for me.
If and a big if cooper where to leave on 17:17 - Jun 26 with 1291 viewsWitneyjack

If and a big if cooper where to leave on 16:50 - Jun 26 by dobjack2

Michael Appleton

He would be a great appointment. His teams always play attractive football.
If and a big if cooper where to leave on 17:21 - Jun 26 with 1280 viewsThornburyswan

If and a big if cooper where to leave on 17:17 - Jun 26 by Witneyjack

He would be a great appointment. His teams always play attractive football.

& would suggest our finances are ok if we are willing to pay compensation.
If and a big if cooper where to leave on 17:49 - Jun 26 with 1248 viewsguthrieintherain

If and a big if cooper where to leave on 17:21 - Jun 26 by Thornburyswan

& would suggest our finances are ok if we are willing to pay compensation.

Turned West Brom down unlikely he would come to us.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

If and a big if cooper where to leave on 20:24 - Jun 26 with 1174 views34dfgdf54

Wouldn’t be against Appleton personally.
Login to get fewer ads

If and a big if cooper where to leave on 21:46 - Jun 29 with 989 viewsAndyCole

If and a big if cooper where to leave on 20:50 - Jun 24 by AndyCole

What's the latest odds on our next manager, should Cooper choose to take the next step in his upward trajectory ? Anything ?

So, as yet no plausible replacements suggested by the Cooper-outists on here.

How very sensible of the usual suspects. Poor form.

bump

So, the handful of emotionally fuelled, foggy-headed Cooper-outists are still yet to proffer a better alternative. How very telling. In the minority, short term shallow thinkers, clearly.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

If and a big if cooper where to leave on 02:55 - Jul 1 with 894 viewsangryjack

If and a big if cooper where to leave on 21:46 - Jun 29 by AndyCole

bump

So, the handful of emotionally fuelled, foggy-headed Cooper-outists are still yet to proffer a better alternative. How very telling. In the minority, short term shallow thinkers, clearly.

Ian evatt....I would go for
If and a big if cooper where to leave on 07:47 - Jul 1 with 830 viewsBrynmill_Jack

If and a big if cooper where to leave on 21:46 - Jun 29 by AndyCole

bump

There are at least two posts right above yours that do exactly that.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

If and a big if cooper where to leave on 07:48 - Jul 1 with 825 viewsBrynmill_Jack

If and a big if cooper where to leave on 16:43 - Jun 26 by AndyCole

G'day mate.

“Sing when you’re whining, you only sing when you’re whining……….”

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

If and a big if cooper where to leave on 17:02 - Jul 1 with 757 viewsmax936

If and a big if cooper where to leave on 22:22 - May 31 by raynor94

Kinnock

Snap, glad I checked before posting

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024