Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stateside Jacks 17:40 - Feb 4 with 15011 viewsHeadmaster

Seem to be on top of things.

Stateside Jacks on 11:20 - Feb 6 with 2144 viewsDarran

Stateside Jacks on 11:16 - Feb 6 by Joe_bradshaw

The fact that they’re emailing the owners of the football club suggests that they’re doing more than most of the people in Swansea.

The Swansea City Supporters Trust aren’t?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Stateside Jacks on 11:21 - Feb 6 with 2142 views34dfgdf54

Stateside Jacks on 10:27 - Feb 6 by Swanjaxs

Risca in America is it?

No but it’s still bang out of order. Most of them have kept the faith even after relegation aswell, they don’t deserve any stick.
Stateside Jacks on 11:23 - Feb 6 with 2127 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Stateside Jacks on 11:20 - Feb 6 by Darran

The Swansea City Supporters Trust aren’t?

Where did I say that?

I said most of the people in Swansea.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Stateside Jacks on 11:25 - Feb 6 with 2111 viewsHeadmaster

Stateside Jacks on 11:05 - Feb 6 by Darran

I don’t fully agree with Swanjax post but the majority of Stateside Jacks have probably never been out of the States. Who are they to be emailing the owners of this football club?
I’m not having a go I just find it a bit strange with them being so far away and all the shit that’s going on here.
I like Jonathan we follow each on Twitter and have spoken several times but this just seems a bit of an odd one to me.

"Who are they to be emailing the owners of this football club?"

Does it matter? They're Swansea fans who are just as p!ssed off as we are, and have every right to voice their concerns to the owners.
Stateside Jacks on 11:26 - Feb 6 with 2105 viewsDarran

Stateside Jacks on 11:23 - Feb 6 by Joe_bradshaw

Where did I say that?

I said most of the people in Swansea.

I don’t know who’s emailed about our current situation. As far you know hundreds of Swans fans in Swansea night have emailed which would be far more than a handful in the States.

Stateside Jacks on 11:30 - Feb 6 with 2089 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Stateside Jacks on 11:26 - Feb 6 by Darran

I don’t know who’s emailed about our current situation. As far you know hundreds of Swans fans in Swansea night have emailed which would be far more than a handful in the States.

There could be people from anywhere in the world emailing the club owners and I would welcome every last one of them rather than cast doubt on their validity to do so.

The more the merrier wherever they are from.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Stateside Jacks on 11:33 - Feb 6 with 2080 viewsMoscowJack

The more noise directed at the Yanks the better. I don't care where our fans for - if they care enough to email the owners then they're Swans fans in my eyes!

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

Stateside Jacks on 11:44 - Feb 6 with 2046 viewsSwanseaman

Stateside Jacks on 11:33 - Feb 6 by MoscowJack

The more noise directed at the Yanks the better. I don't care where our fans for - if they care enough to email the owners then they're Swans fans in my eyes!

Well said.

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Login to get fewer ads

Stateside Jacks on 11:59 - Feb 6 with 2013 viewsDarran

Stateside Jacks on 11:33 - Feb 6 by MoscowJack

Don’t forget the sellers too,all of them not just some of them.

Stateside Jacks on 12:08 - Feb 6 with 1985 views3swan

Stateside Jacks on 11:05 - Feb 6 by Darran

I don’t fully agree with Swanjax post but the majority of Stateside Jacks have probably never been out of the States. Who are they to be emailing the owners of this football club?
I’m not having a go I just find it a bit strange with them being so far away and all the shit that’s going on here.
I like Jonathan we follow each on Twitter and have spoken several times but this just seems a bit of an odd one to me.

Can't see why you think it's strange. 1mile 5 miles 1000's of miles makes no difference.
If you're a Swansea City fans and can't attend demonstration marches etc but want to help in any small way then go for it.
Never rule anybody out
As Del Boy would say he who dares wins ( I hope)
[Post edited 6 Feb 2019 12:26]
Stateside Jacks on 13:08 - Feb 6 with 1901 viewsDarran

Stateside Jacks on 12:08 - Feb 6 by 3swan

Can't see why you think it's strange. 1mile 5 miles 1000's of miles makes no difference.
If you're a Swansea City fans and can't attend demonstration marches etc but want to help in any small way then go for it.
Never rule anybody out
As Del Boy would say he who dares wins ( I hope)
[Post edited 6 Feb 2019 12:26]

It’s my opinion,hush.

Stateside Jacks on 13:58 - Feb 6 with 1831 viewsCooperman

I'm going to meet San Diego Swan next month and I know for a fact that he's a massive fan and has not waned as a result of relegation. He will be as clued up, if not more, than I am on the day to day goings on with our club. To banish these fans or ostracise them is simply ludicrous.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Stateside Jacks on 14:06 - Feb 6 with 1820 viewsDarran

Stateside Jacks on 13:58 - Feb 6 by Cooperman

I'm going to meet San Diego Swan next month and I know for a fact that he's a massive fan and has not waned as a result of relegation. He will be as clued up, if not more, than I am on the day to day goings on with our club. To banish these fans or ostracise them is simply ludicrous.

You can butt out too tax exiles spend more time in the country than you do.

Stateside Jacks on 14:18 - Feb 6 with 1804 viewsCooperman

Stateside Jacks on 14:06 - Feb 6 by Darran

You can butt out too tax exiles spend more time in the country than you do.

Sunny Wales this week.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Stateside Jacks on 14:29 - Feb 6 with 1782 viewsDarran

Stateside Jacks on 14:18 - Feb 6 by Cooperman

Sunny Wales this week.

It must be like going abroad for you.

Stateside Jacks on 16:07 - Feb 7 with 1552 viewsSwanjaxs

Stateside Jacks on 10:05 - Feb 6 by Rico1983

What an absolutely ridiculous post. Should you only be able allowed to support us if you were born and live in an SA postcode? Give your head a wobble.

Listen up, this same American hedge fund fronted by Levine and Kaplan that is bleeding our club dry is in dialog with this American based supporters group instead of fronting up in SA1 and taking the heat, not even a word from Pearlman who is meant to be thier puppet in Landore.... do you not find that a bit surprising? Nothing against American people or any Swans fan outside of Swansea... just had enough of these yank bloodsuckers, they don't need behind the scenes talkes with the stateside jacks they want booting.... now give yourself a head wobble and see you on the march on Saturday 👍
[Post edited 7 Feb 2019 16:13]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Stateside Jacks on 16:10 - Feb 7 with 1548 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Stateside Jacks on 18:34 - Feb 4 by TheKirkyLife

You guys are the real MVPs. So far the Trust has been all words and no action sadly. Whether we're locals, English, American or whatever we just want the future of our club to be bright.

Glad to see you guys stepping up to the plate.

Most Swansea fans are Welsh.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Stateside Jacks on 16:12 - Feb 7 with 1546 viewsSwanjaxs

Stateside Jacks on 10:39 - Feb 6 by andypitt56

Pathetic.. Grow up mate, Im English but i support Swansea.

Face the facts since we have been in the prem the fan base has grown far and wide. I for one think it is fantastic, and It is certainly good for the area of Swansea.

Doesn't bother me what nationality you are, your a Jack full stop 👍 if my post was misconstrued as having a dig at anybody outside of Swansea supporting OUR club then apologies.... get your ass down castle gardens on Saturday ... YJB

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Stateside Jacks on 16:22 - Feb 7 with 1524 viewsDarran

Already announced on Twitter a pre-season friendly away to DC United.
We didn’t evenhave a pre-season friendly at home last summer.
Just fuçk off

Stateside Jacks on 16:38 - Feb 7 with 1500 viewsSwanjaxs

Stateside Jacks on 16:22 - Feb 7 by Darran

Already announced on Twitter a pre-season friendly away to DC United.
We didn’t evenhave a pre-season friendly at home last summer.
Just fuçk off

Makes you fàckin sick don't it!

Stateside Jacks on 17:12 - Feb 7 with 1461 viewsDarran

Stateside Jacks on 16:38 - Feb 7 by Swanjaxs

Makes you fàckin sick don't it!

Yes,yes it does.

Stateside Jacks on 17:33 - Feb 7 with 1438 viewsTNT

A hell of a lot of people living in the City of Swansea did'nt go to The Vetch / support The Swans in the seventies. Jon, who used post on here as California Jack (but stopped - I believe - because of the perception towards Swans fans living and working in the US), lived in Clydach at the time and was one of the die-hard / hard core 3,000 regulars who kept us ticking over. I believe he's a prominent person in The Stateside Jacks, and will be hurting as much as he would if he'd lived in Clydach all his life. He came over for the Watford away fixture last season, I was with him in the pub near the ground before the game. If ever a pincer movement could be employed, this might be it. So crack on YJBs.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024