Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dan James - Is he off ? 08:58 - Jan 30 with 74428 viewsSWANSEYE

ON TWITTER THIS MORNING......IS THE DEAL GOING DOWN OR IS IT STILL A LOAD OF B******S !!!

J.J
@jjbtdc247
· 10h
Replying to @PhilHayYEP and 2 others
Close to an agreement or nowhere near?
Phil Hay
@PhilHayYEP
it’s like this. Club have been confident but even forgetting them, I spoke to someone close to James yesterday who said it will “100% get done” (his words not mine, just so we’re clear). It’s been hanging that way since last week. Question now is whether it’ll actually go through

Dan James - Is he off ? on 23:39 - Jan 31 with 2538 viewsGeoffThom

Dan James - Is he off ? on 23:36 - Jan 31 by Headmaster

Wtf
Dan James - Is he off ? on 23:39 - Jan 31 with 2536 viewsCaptain_Sham

Dan James - Is he off ? on 23:29 - Jan 31 by LeonWasGod

Well according to his team mates he didn't want to go. So who do you believe - the BBC or his team mates?

Whatever happened, the whole thing has been a waste of time. Not surprising to have us involved in a feck up though.

From Phil Hay -"a very awkward situation for James who told Swansea that he wanted to leave and take the move. Leeds might revisit this in the summer but that's for another day. Big frustration to have missed out on him"

Its just a ride.

Dan James - Is he off ? on 23:40 - Jan 31 with 2521 viewsLeonWasGod

FFS this is getting silly now. At least we've still got Cybil

Dan James - Is he off ? on 23:40 - Jan 31 with 2514 viewsAngelRangelQS

What a bizarre day.

Genuinely one of the strangest days I've had supporting us.
Dan James - Is he off ? on 23:41 - Jan 31 with 2504 viewslonglostjack

Dan James - Is he off ? on 23:37 - Jan 31 by TheKirkyLife

UHHHHHH WHAT????

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/carroll-completes-villa-loan

That’s one I’m not bothered about tbh. All the Yanks are doing though is to make the accounts look good for a sale.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Dan James - Is he off ? on 23:41 - Jan 31 with 2495 viewsTheKirkyLife

Dan James - Is he off ? on 23:38 - Jan 31 by JackSomething

The plot thickens. While I understand keeping Dan, not sure why someone would pull the plug on Fer going. He's gone in the summer anyway, so this is either someone in the club making a statement or the club believing that we can go up this season and with Bony gone, we can take the financial hit of keeping Fer for another six months.

Fer has easily been one of our better players this year, that much has been clear. In the midfield department, we had him, Fulton, Grimes and Carroll right?

Quite frankly I can understand the decision to let Carroll go as he's on Prem wages and Grimes, frankly, has been much better.
Dan James - Is he off ? on 23:42 - Jan 31 with 2461 viewsSwansea93

https://mobile.twitter.com/LeedsNewsMOT/status/1091116526122364928

Mcburnies WhatsApp messages, and he's now took the picture of him and James down.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Dan James - Is he off ? on 23:43 - Jan 31 with 2439 viewsJackSomething

Dan James - Is he off ? on 23:37 - Jan 31 by swan_si

We play them away on 13th Feb.

Aye, it will be a tasty atmosphere that day too. Wonder if we'll play Dan?

I was just thinking how much tastier it will be next season if they mess up promotion and Dan is still in our team...

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Login to get fewer ads

Dan James - Is he off ? on 23:47 - Jan 31 with 2358 viewsUplandsJack

Dan James - Is he off ? on 23:41 - Jan 31 by longlostjack

That’s one I’m not bothered about tbh. All the Yanks are doing though is to make the accounts look good for a sale.

Well I've heard a rumour from within the corridors of Liberty that there is a possible buyer/consortium interested in us.
Been sitting on it for about 10 days as I know what some are like on here. But there you go, time will tell if true.
Dan James - Is he off ? on 23:47 - Jan 31 with 2339 viewsJackSomething

Dan James - Is he off ? on 23:41 - Jan 31 by TheKirkyLife

Fer has easily been one of our better players this year, that much has been clear. In the midfield department, we had him, Fulton, Grimes and Carroll right?

Quite frankly I can understand the decision to let Carroll go as he's on Prem wages and Grimes, frankly, has been much better.

From a fan's point of view, I get it. Not so much from the club's point of view given their drive to get PL wages off the books.

If today ends with Bony, Carroll and Montero gone (only Montero of those has contributed much this season and he'll be crocked again soon anyway) while Fer and James stay (2 players who have contributed plenty), I'll be delighted.

Dan James - Is he off ? on 23:48 - Jan 31 with 2307 viewsshenleymun

Dan James - Is he off ? on 23:21 - Jan 31 by Loyal

How did Dan James go to Daniel James ?

It’s a school, or was.
Dan James - Is he off ? on 23:51 - Jan 31 with 2229 viewsfelixstowe_jack

BBC reporting that James move is off after swansea changed their minds.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Dan James - Is he off ? on 23:52 - Jan 31 with 2206 viewsLeedsAaron

Dan James - Is he off ? on 23:48 - Jan 31 by shenleymun

It’s a school, or was.

Foolish of us to have one target if anything
Dan James - Is he off ? on 23:52 - Jan 31 with 2190 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Dan James - Is he off ? on 23:51 - Jan 31 by felixstowe_jack

BBC reporting that James move is off after swansea changed their minds.

Huw must have lost whatever hair he has left reading this board earlier

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Dan James - Is he off ? on 23:53 - Jan 31 with 2159 viewsAngelRangelQS

Dan James - Is he off ? on 23:47 - Jan 31 by JackSomething

From a fan's point of view, I get it. Not so much from the club's point of view given their drive to get PL wages off the books.

If today ends with Bony, Carroll and Montero gone (only Montero of those has contributed much this season and he'll be crocked again soon anyway) while Fer and James stay (2 players who have contributed plenty), I'll be delighted.

Unless there was a last minute discussion about Carroll and they preferred to get him off the books instead given that Fer isn't likely to be our problem beyond June whereas Carroll will be?

They can't be on much different wages.
Dan James - Is he off ? on 23:53 - Jan 31 with 2149 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Dan James - Is he off ? on 23:52 - Jan 31 by LeedsAaron

Foolish of us to have one target if anything

You will go up and you’ll need much better than Dan in the summer.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Dan James - Is he off ? on 23:56 - Jan 31 with 2065 viewsJackSomething

Dan James - Is he off ? on 23:53 - Jan 31 by AngelRangelQS

Unless there was a last minute discussion about Carroll and they preferred to get him off the books instead given that Fer isn't likely to be our problem beyond June whereas Carroll will be?

They can't be on much different wages.

Good point and as likely to be correct as what I said.

I know Fer is wildly inconsistent, but can't help thinking Villa trying to sign him and ending up with Carroll is the modern day version of AC Milan wanting John Barnes and ending up with Luther Blissett!

Dan James - Is he off ? on 23:57 - Jan 31 with 2039 viewsswan_si

Dan James - Is he off ? on 23:48 - Jan 31 by shenleymun

It’s a school, or was.

The school was named after Daniel James, who wrote the great Welsh hymn, Calon lan.
Dan James - Is he off ? on 23:58 - Jan 31 with 1992 viewsWarwickHunt

Dan James - Is he off ? on 23:38 - Jan 31 by JackSomething

The plot thickens. While I understand keeping Dan, not sure why someone would pull the plug on Fer going. He's gone in the summer anyway, so this is either someone in the club making a statement or the club believing that we can go up this season and with Bony gone, we can take the financial hit of keeping Fer for another six months.

My money’s on an ultimatum from Potter sparking this.
Dan James - Is he off ? on 23:59 - Jan 31 with 1983 viewsChief

Dan James - Is he off ? on 23:24 - Jan 31 by LeedsAaron

In that case, enjoy your owners letting your club rot - only came for a few decent opinions.

Bye

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Dan James - Is he off ? on 00:03 - Feb 1 with 1901 viewsdobjack2

Dan James - Is he off ? on 23:25 - Jan 31 by LeedsAaron

Surely incredibly unprofessional to even send him to Leeds and then basically ignore any contact for 5 hours? Just don't get why it even got to that stage if it wasn't going to happen.

Yep- our club all over.

Presumably our board kept you waiting to check if the bony deal could be sealed. When that was sealed sounds like we took the phone off the hook.

Players seem happy he staying, interesting bit is will they finally offer him a new contract and, if they do will he sign it?

The PR story we are fed is that the fire sales have been to get the top earners off the books and to give youngsters a chance. This deal would have flown in the face of their own PR and increased the anger against the owners and board to an even greater level.
Dan James - Is he off ? on 00:05 - Feb 1 with 1832 viewsGeoffThom

Dan James - Is he off ? on 00:03 - Feb 1 by dobjack2

Yep- our club all over.

Presumably our board kept you waiting to check if the bony deal could be sealed. When that was sealed sounds like we took the phone off the hook.

Players seem happy he staying, interesting bit is will they finally offer him a new contract and, if they do will he sign it?

The PR story we are fed is that the fire sales have been to get the top earners off the books and to give youngsters a chance. This deal would have flown in the face of their own PR and increased the anger against the owners and board to an even greater level.

This is on the mark
Dan James - Is he off ? on 00:07 - Feb 1 with 1811 viewsWarwickHunt

Dan James - Is he off ? on 23:56 - Jan 31 by JackSomething

Good point and as likely to be correct as what I said.

I know Fer is wildly inconsistent, but can't help thinking Villa trying to sign him and ending up with Carroll is the modern day version of AC Milan wanting John Barnes and ending up with Luther Blissett!

They do look alike...
Dan James - Is he off ? on 00:08 - Feb 1 with 1784 viewsexiledinenglandjack

The cheek of the club to put that statement out now on the deals falling through 😂
Dan James - Is he off ? on 00:09 - Feb 1 with 1752 viewsLohengrin

Dan James - Is he off ? on 23:40 - Jan 31 by AngelRangelQS

What a bizarre day.

Genuinely one of the strangest days I've had supporting us.

You’re telling me! I’m starting to wonder exactly what mushrooms they were I ate earlier?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024