Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jordan Ayew not able to play for new club 13:40 - Aug 15 with 12478 viewsBigBoris

Jordan Ayew has been left out of the squad list for Crystal Palace for the 2018/19 season even though he joined the team before the transfer deadline, Footballghana.com has revealed.

Haa haaaaa
True Karma, so after going on strike to leave us he is not able to play for his new club Ha you couldnt make it up ,
Jordan Ayew not able to play for new club on 16:36 - Aug 15 with 2323 viewsgandhiaber

Shall we get him on loan, and not play him 😀😀😀😀
Jordan Ayew not able to play for new club on 16:40 - Aug 15 with 2304 viewsTenbySwan

I read this earlier and understood it to mean that he was not in the squad for their game next Saturday.

Although at first I thought it meant for the season as the headline seems go indicate. A very misleading story
Jordan Ayew not able to play for new club on 16:42 - Aug 15 with 2287 viewsforkbeard

Jordan Ayew not able to play for new club on 17:27 - Aug 15 with 2110 viewshobo

Jordan Ayew not able to play for new club on 13:42 - Aug 15 by karnataka

Assuming he gets paid, he won't care that much.

I think he will care, massively. 6 months out of action will effectively kill his top flight career. Serves the c*** right though
Jordan Ayew not able to play for new club on 20:09 - Aug 15 with 1777 viewsSwanseaman

https://www.pulse.com.gh/sports/football/swansea-fans-troll-ayew-over-his-exclus

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Jordan Ayew not able to play for new club on 20:55 - Aug 15 with 1618 viewsEasternJack

I know one of the owners of palace and he confirmed that ayew is selected. However he couldn’t explain why their squad list has 26 players aged over 21 registered.... although it looks like the final squad and squad numbers can be confirmed on the 31st of August.

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Jordan Ayew not able to play for new club on 21:12 - Aug 15 with 1545 viewsRancid

If he's still our player and we can still play him then I would.As good as it might feel if his move has fallen through we're cutting our noses off to spite our faces wanting his career. to stall when if he was to stay here he could be a real matchwinner for us.He was our best player last season until his brother arrived and his game nosedived soon after.Mahrez and the Man City saga didn't affect Leicester or his performances so if there's a chance that Ayew might stay then let's use him instead of casting him aside with a boot up his arse.

You can't blame him wanting to play in the PL again because he's good enough and which player hasn't left to do so?
Jordan Ayew not able to play for new club on 00:27 - Aug 16 with 1316 viewsomarjack

This whole story is a load of BS from Football Ghana.

Palace, and the rest of the PL clubs didn't release their 25 members squads yet.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024