Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stoke 11:52 - Apr 30 with 6926 viewsjack247

Effectively gone if they don’t win on the weekend. With us playing Southampton next week, they wouldn’t be able to catch both of us.

Would make the game against them a lot easier if we’re still battling it out with Southampton and/or Huddersfield
Stoke on 17:12 - Apr 30 with 2022 viewsOldjack

Stoke on 16:59 - Apr 30 by Joe_bradshaw

Indeed. We scored 4 against West Ham and 3 against Arsenal when playing 5 at the back.

If we can get the right players to play wing back in the summer it’s the way to go in my opinion. It becomes 3 5 2 when we have the ball and can be very attacking.

the only ray of sunshine in a full season of shyte

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Stoke on 17:15 - Apr 30 with 2022 viewsLord_Bony

Stoke on 12:45 - Apr 30 by pencoedjack

Stoke would love to send us down.

They hate the Welsh ( with the exception of Joey I presume)

After their experience with Mark Hughes, who can blame them?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Stoke on 17:21 - Apr 30 with 2005 viewsOldjack

And the latest news is................. Carvalhal also insisted Swansea do not need a tactical reshuffle over the final few games of the season, despite struggling for goals in recent games.

In the six games since beating West Ham 4-1, Swansea have scored just two goals, and looked a more potent attacking threat against Everton and in the latter stages of the Chelsea game when they switched from a five-man defence to four at the back.

But the Swans boss does not believe a change is needed, although he will consider it as an option.

“We play with five at the back but we play differently against Chelsea,” he said.

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Stoke on 17:40 - Apr 30 with 1982 viewsicecoldjack

If it's one thing we all know in the premier league, since being here and before, is that a lot of crazy sh1te can happen !

No point in second guessing IMO we just need to take care of ourselves and hope for the best.
I think there will be plenty of twists and turns to come, just hope we don't bottle it !
Stoke on 00:43 - May 1 with 1883 viewsTheResurrection

Stoke on 17:06 - Apr 30 by Oldjack

Hindsight ,plus i'd have given up on them a long time ago ,It's horrible to watch and most certainly not entertaining for any fan ,IF we stay in the prem Carlos will morph into another Clem and then another shyte season beckons ,I can't take much more of this hideous style of footy

Will you please not come next season then?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Stoke on 02:03 - May 1 with 1854 viewsDippy

Every forum within the picture is discussing the potential 1089786 different outcomes.

And they're all saying the same thing.. they can't see themselves winning.

But looking at it all, and the odds for everyone either drawing or losing all is 85000/1

Somebody is going to win!..
[Post edited 1 May 2018 2:10]

Poll: Cooper Out

Stoke on 16:57 - May 1 with 1732 viewssainthelens

Stoke on 02:03 - May 1 by Dippy

Every forum within the picture is discussing the potential 1089786 different outcomes.

And they're all saying the same thing.. they can't see themselves winning.

But looking at it all, and the odds for everyone either drawing or losing all is 85000/1

Somebody is going to win!..
[Post edited 1 May 2018 2:10]

I wouldn't bet on it.
Stoke on 17:34 - May 1 with 1691 viewsLoyal

Stoke on 16:57 - May 1 by sainthelens

I wouldn't bet on it.

Swans in pole position, all the others would swap places, Inc huddersfield.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

Stoke on 17:37 - May 1 with 1682 viewsmagicdaps10

Stoke on 17:34 - May 1 by Loyal

Swans in pole position, all the others would swap places, Inc huddersfield.

I highly doubt that.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Stoke on 17:38 - May 1 with 1678 viewsjack247

Stoke on 17:37 - May 1 by magicdaps10

I highly doubt that.

Of course they would. Some people seriously overestimating Southampton and Stoke here
Stoke on 17:40 - May 1 with 1675 viewsthornabyswan

I highly doubt that.

The bookies think we will be ok.

West Brom 1/100
Stoke 1/10
Southampton 6/5
Huddersfield 13/8
Swans 11/4
West Ham 14/1

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Stoke on 17:46 - May 1 with 1651 viewstaffpunk

Stoke on 17:40 - May 1 by thornabyswan

West Brom 1/100
Stoke 1/10
Southampton 6/5
Huddersfield 13/8
Swans 11/4
West Ham 14/1

You should be safe, never thought you'd go down tbh. It's still an exciting end of season for yourselves and us, far better than mid table mediocrity.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Stoke on 17:49 - May 1 with 1645 viewssainthelens

Stoke on 17:40 - May 1 by thornabyswan

West Brom 1/100
Stoke 1/10
Southampton 6/5
Huddersfield 13/8
Swans 11/4
West Ham 14/1

I'd suggest having a score at 11/4 on us going down. If the unthinkable happened, you'd have over 50 sheets to get obliterated and try and forget.
Stoke on 18:34 - May 1 with 1588 viewsLoyal

I highly doubt that.

Two winnable home games and a 50/50 v Bournemouth.
Have you seen Hudersfields run in, they will be lucky to get a sniff.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024