Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Enough is enough 19:20 - Dec 26 with 8569 viewsthenorthbankbog

Time for real action against Jenkins and the rest of the cronies I’ve seen on Facebook the union are calling for a walk out next week against Spurs.

Are the SCSA going to get behind this as well?

Up until now all they’ve done is go on TV and other media outlets yet they’ve done absolutely nothing in terms of action. The union at least a pro active in their campaign.
Enough is enough on 20:31 - Dec 26 with 2914 viewsattila_the_hun

today we were relegated, depressing stuff
Jenkins is a greedy **** and he should not show his face at The Liberty again

"I'm Free"

Enough is enough on 20:53 - Dec 26 with 2817 viewscastlejack

Enough is enough on 20:31 - Dec 26 by thenorthbankbog

What’s these surprises then?

That we didn’t lose 10-0 I guess

Poll: Next Swans manager

Enough is enough on 21:27 - Dec 26 with 2759 viewsGaryjack

Enough is enough on 19:44 - Dec 26 by thenorthbankbog

Well this new group SCSA are spouting off how many people they’ve had join. Time for them to walk the walk they’ve done their talking. Time to lead
[Post edited 26 Dec 2017 19:52]

How about you just get behind 'the union' and back what they are doing instead of being critical of others? You seem to have a lot of faith in them so back it up with action and be pro active yourself?
Enough is enough on 21:48 - Dec 26 with 2726 viewsthenorthbankbog

Enough is enough on 21:27 - Dec 26 by Garyjack

How about you just get behind 'the union' and back what they are doing instead of being critical of others? You seem to have a lot of faith in them so back it up with action and be pro active yourself?

I am pro active with them but it’s now supposed to be a joint effort with SCSA who I also support they’re working together but so far only the Union has done anything
Enough is enough on 22:20 - Dec 26 with 2651 viewsGaryjack

Enough is enough on 21:48 - Dec 26 by thenorthbankbog

I am pro active with them but it’s now supposed to be a joint effort with SCSA who I also support they’re working together but so far only the Union has done anything

That's great that you're involved, i think the union are doing a great job. Keep it up guys!
Enough is enough on 22:25 - Dec 26 with 2619 viewsBobby_Fischer

Enough is enough on 22:20 - Dec 26 by Garyjack

That's great that you're involved, i think the union are doing a great job. Keep it up guys!

What's the plan for the SCSA, seem to have a lot of followers... whats the first plan of action?

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Enough is enough on 22:31 - Dec 26 with 2597 viewslonglostjack

Enough is enough on 22:25 - Dec 26 by Bobby_Fischer

What's the plan for the SCSA, seem to have a lot of followers... whats the first plan of action?

Stop the share sale and get the Trust back doing what it should be bloody doing would be a start. Then litigation.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Enough is enough on 22:32 - Dec 26 with 2592 viewsBobby_Fischer

Enough is enough on 22:31 - Dec 26 by longlostjack

Stop the share sale and get the Trust back doing what it should be bloody doing would be a start. Then litigation.

Yea, by what methods?

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Login to get fewer ads

Enough is enough on 22:47 - Dec 26 with 2558 viewsthenorthbankbog

Enough is enough on 22:20 - Dec 26 by Garyjack

Cheers mate I know the guys running it are working tirelessly let’s hope more get behind them
[Post edited 26 Dec 2017 22:52]
Enough is enough on 03:28 - Dec 27 with 2460 viewsChief

Thats quite a divisive original post that theres no need for if you are a genuine fan and not a sell out plant. The spurs game is quite a way off, patience mun!

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Enough is enough (n/t) on 04:54 - Dec 27 with 2435 viewsEU5Makaveli

[Post edited 27 Dec 2017 4:55]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024