Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Relegation Clubs 14:16 - Jan 22 with 6669 viewsSwan91

Just been listening/reading about the other relegation clubs and what they will do with transfers.

Crystal Palace - Allardyce has said he wants FIVE new signings before the end of the window... and people said Swansea were taking too long with their transfers. Sam also said he is looking away from the english league as players here are too expensive.

Sunderland - Moyes has said they are not going to make any new signings and instead will take a look at their youth and the team they currently have. If i was a Sunderland fan I wouldn't be happy.

Hull - have made a couple of signings... don't really know how they will turn out.

Overall I think Swansea have been smart and have done well with their transfers (at first glance anyway), maybe 1 or 2 more signings and we could have a team able to go back to near mid table (probably not this season though)
Relegation Clubs on 08:37 - Jan 24 with 2562 views34dfgdf54

Relegation Clubs on 08:13 - Jan 24 by jackjackjackjack

I doubt they'll go down. Bookies have them more likely to stay up than us.

I could to see 2 teams currently above us going down, but we need to start winning games.

Pretty much how I see it.

Boro seem to be going through a sticky patch at present with the manager having a pop at the fans etc.
Relegation Clubs on 10:12 - Jan 24 with 2436 viewsjasper_T

Relegation Clubs on 08:13 - Jan 24 by jackjackjackjack

I doubt they'll go down. Bookies have them more likely to stay up than us.

I could to see 2 teams currently above us going down, but we need to start winning games.

I don't care what the bookies say.

Palace are going down.
Relegation Clubs on 10:40 - Jan 24 with 2392 viewsnavyjack

I personally think Palace are our biggest danger. SA hasnt shown much yet, but he has the strikers to get him out of it, as well as the fans at home.

Not much talk of Leicester in this thread. make no mistake, they are difinitely in the mix.

The longer they have the distraction of European football with that squad, the better.
Relegation Clubs on 20:53 - Jan 24 with 2171 viewsSwan91

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/38736606

Anichebe out for 10 weeks... not sure if that helps us.. hopefully it does.
Relegation Clubs on 10:53 - Jan 25 with 2000 viewsABERSWAN

Hull have accepted a £10 million bid from Burnley for Snodgrass.
Relegation Clubs on 18:07 - Jan 30 with 1765 viewsSwan91

Bryan Oviedo gone to Sunderland
Relegation Clubs on 18:14 - Jan 30 with 1731 viewsSwan91

And Darron Gibson has gone to Sunderland
Relegation Clubs on 18:23 - Jan 30 with 1692 viewsDr_Winston

Andrew Robertson linked with a move from Hull to Burnley.

Hull are having a pre-relegation firesale.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Relegation Clubs on 18:35 - Jan 30 with 1633 viewsAussieSwan

Relegation Clubs on 18:23 - Jan 30 by Dr_Winston

The fee for Robertson apparently is 10 million, is he worth it?

I've no knowledge of the player but 10 million?? That seems an awful lot

Poll: If we're going to sign another defender...

Relegation Clubs on 18:37 - Jan 30 with 1618 viewsnyc_swans

Relegation Clubs on 18:23 - Jan 30 by Dr_Winston

and they have just revealed that Curtis Davies is out for 2 months w/ injury.

have to feel a little sorry for them. they have competed admirably until now, but hard to see it continuing.
Relegation Clubs on 14:59 - Jan 31 with 1314 viewsSwan91

"SAKHO SPOTTED IN LONDON?

He's been linked with a £20m switch to Crystal Palace, is this evidence Mamadou Sakho is nearing an exit from Liverpool? According to this tweet, the centre-back has arrived at London Euston. Make of that what you will..."

risky move by Palace if true... £20mill on a defender to me is just crazy, he is not a starter for liverpool and has attitude problems. Pretty sure they could find someone just as good for half the price.
Relegation Clubs on 20:46 - Jan 31 with 1122 viewsSwan91

Kone gone from Everton to Palace... they already have good enough strikers... need to improve in other areas I would have thought.
Relegation Clubs on 21:51 - Jan 31 with 1039 viewsdickythorpe

Raineri's P45 may well be being typed up.
Relegation Clubs on 21:59 - Jan 31 with 1001 viewsdickythorpe

A shout for Bournemouth? No wins since beating us on Dec31st
Relegation Clubs on 22:02 - Jan 31 with 975 viewsSwan91

BREAKING NEWS

Leicester City have completed the loan signing of Udinese defender Molla Wague on loan for the remainder of the season, with an option to buy him in the summer, after more than 11 hours of negotiations today.

Sky sources understand talks involved three different clubs. In the end, Leicester have agreed to loan Wague from Udinese, even though the Italian club had him on a long-term loan from Spanish side Granada. He's spent more than two years in Italy.

In effect, the Foxes had to negotiate separate deals with both Granada and Udinese to get the deal over the line.
Relegation Clubs on 22:02 - Jan 31 with 735 viewsSwan91

BREAKING NEWS

Crystal Palace have signed Luka Milivojevic on a three-and-a-half year deal.

The Serbia midfielder joins from Olympiakos.
Relegation Clubs on 22:12 - Jan 31 with 696 viewsCambJack

puts them top of the january fees, a net spend of £36 million. Didnt work for QPR, Newcastle and others so hopefully it won't work for them either
Relegation Clubs on 22:16 - Jan 31 with 673 viewsSwan91

Relegation Clubs on 22:12 - Jan 31 by CambJack

puts them top of the january fees, a net spend of £36 million. Didnt work for QPR, Newcastle and others so hopefully it won't work for them either

agree... think we have been very smart this window... and I know its early days but looks like its been successful as well.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024