Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JVZ 12:03 - Sep 19 with 7249 viewsDarran

I asked him a question on Twitter.....

Out of curiosity what's your take on the state the club appears to be in at the moment John?

He replied.....

Be proud to support a great premier league club, and stop moaning. GET A LIFE !!!

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

JVZ on 23:50 - Sep 19 with 1734 viewsmorningstar

JVZ on 23:43 - Sep 19 by Darran

and no I don't agree with him and I believe the worry that they might have made a massive mistake is getting to him.

Not a chance Dar. He's not a Jack, never has been. He wouldn't do what he's done to Oldjacks club Den Haag would he? He's made a killing, he doesn't give two fvckin sh1ts!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

JVZ on 07:23 - Sep 20 with 1600 viewswaynekerr55

JVZ on 23:43 - Sep 19 by Darran

and no I don't agree with him and I believe the worry that they might have made a massive mistake is getting to him.

I'm sure he really worries...

Millions in the bank, still gets his freebies...

The only thing the cūnt worries about is us going down so he can't hob nob with the elite. Fûcking clog wearing cūnt

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

JVZ on 08:26 - Sep 20 with 1544 viewsmonmouth

JVZ on 07:23 - Sep 20 by waynekerr55

The only thing the cūnt worries about is us going down so he can't hob nob with the elite. Fûcking clog wearing cūnt

Ok so that's:

Running in straight lines
Diane Abbott
John Van Zwedehead

Anything else we should know about? I hate to see you upset...

But yeah, he's a massive bell end. Some of our fans are tw*ts, I'm probably one, but at least they care about their club you throbbing tulip headed dutch turd.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

JVZ on 09:22 - Sep 20 with 1502 viewsLoyal

JVZ on 19:20 - Sep 19 by Darran

Thank you my friend I'm ok.

If he knew you had wheels for feet he wouldn't have been so uppity Darran, keep smiling mate.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

JVZ on 09:23 - Sep 20 with 1498 viewsDarran

JVZ on 09:22 - Sep 20 by Loyal

If he knew you had wheels for feet he wouldn't have been so uppity Darran, keep smiling mate.

Thank you.

JVZ on 09:25 - Sep 20 with 1495 viewsSmellyplumz

Jvs come down Swansea and tell a few fans they are tw@ts , please.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

JVZ on 10:15 - Sep 20 with 1450 viewsfather_jack

typical attitude of our 'superfans' thesedays unfortunately

DRINK, FECK, GIRRRRLLSSS!

JVZ on 10:20 - Sep 20 with 1444 viewsPolskijack

JVZ on 23:40 - Sep 19 by Murph75

I'm more of a lover than a fighter and certainly don't condone violence. It would make me smile if one of the tw@ts give him a slap on Wednesday.

Or at least show their heart felt feelings in a well crafted song.
Login to get fewer ads

JVZ on 10:22 - Sep 20 with 1436 viewsmax936

This is no real surprise though in fairness, he's always thought an awful lot of himself with all his previous stupid and probably irresponsible comments, a first class prize Idiot.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

JVZ on 12:27 - Sep 20 with 1384 viewsWingstandwood

JVZ on 07:23 - Sep 20 by waynekerr55

Relegation from the PL would really hurt him, but not with a die-hard supporters typical perspective and emotional reaction after seeing a beloved team fail....... But vastly more a case of an attention/self publicity seeking egotist no longer being able to parasitically feed and bask in the vast worldwide interest/attention courtesy of the Premier League juggernaut.

He won't be so much talk-of-the-town or Mr Limelight stuff in Holland if he became JVZ ex-director of a relegated 2nd Div level Championship Club. One slight crumb of comfort from relegation? He will not be able to drag SCFC into the gutter with his self indulgent and childlike displays of attention seeking both on Twitter or 12:21 s of video. Dutch TV won't show up for his post-match antics after a SCFC Championship game I'd guess?

Argus!

JVZ on 12:33 - Sep 20 with 1373 viewsSmellyplumz

Bloke is a w anker

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

JVZ on 20:32 - Oct 1 with 1164 viewsDarran

He just told me to get a life again.

I only said we look in trouble and could be relegated.

JVZ on 20:39 - Oct 1 with 1139 viewscontroversial_jack

JVZ on 09:25 - Sep 20 by Smellyplumz

Jvs come down Swansea and tell a few fans they are tw@ts , please.

He was in one of the popular pubs in Wind street earlier, didn't notice anyone questioning him.
JVZ on 20:40 - Oct 1 with 1124 viewsDarran

JVZ on 20:39 - Oct 1 by controversial_jack

He was in one of the popular pubs in Wind street earlier, didn't notice anyone questioning him.

Did he tell them they were tw*ts?

JVZ on 20:45 - Oct 1 with 1101 viewscontroversial_jack

JVZ on 20:40 - Oct 1 by Darran

Did he tell them they were tw*ts?

No idea, He looks a big fecker though!
JVZ on 21:00 - Oct 1 with 1043 viewsFlashberryjack

JVZ on 20:39 - Oct 1 by controversial_jack

Perhaps nobody recognized the egotistical tw*t.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

JVZ on 21:00 - Oct 1 with 1043 viewsFireboy

JVZ on 20:45 - Oct 1 by controversial_jack

No idea, He looks a big fecker though!

Well there's less of a chance of missing the fecker when trying to hit the c@#$
JVZ on 21:30 - Oct 1 with 988 viewsWingstandwood

JVZ on 20:32 - Oct 1 by Darran

He just told me to get a life again.

I only said we look in trouble and could be relegated.

Darren!...... You keep up the good work! Like I said previously the egotistical attention seeking self-publicising tw#t will become an irrelevant Mr Nobody with both the Dutch media/public if SCFC were ever to be relegated.

No more rubbing shoulders with international superstar players/managers, the mega famous and the rich and powerful of big-business and world football....So 'Johnny Van Anonymous' it would be.

Dutch TV crews do not tend to show up for Championship games and the descriptive 'ex-director of a current Championship club' is not that much a coveted title to have in clog-land. Those two words 'Premier-League' and the worldwide status/prestige are something his filthy-lucre could never buy along with respect of fellow SCFC supporters. The guy is ever increasing 'shit-under-the-shoe' stuff with every passing day!

Argus!

JVZ on 21:44 - Oct 1 with 948 viewslonglostjack

JVZ on 21:30 - Oct 1 by Wingstandwood

Darren!...... You keep up the good work! Like I said previously the egotistical attention seeking self-publicising tw#t will become an irrelevant Mr Nobody with both the Dutch media/public if SCFC were ever to be relegated.

No more rubbing shoulders with international superstar players/managers, the mega famous and the rich and powerful of big-business and world football....So 'Johnny Van Anonymous' it would be.

Dutch TV crews do not tend to show up for Championship games and the descriptive 'ex-director of a current Championship club' is not that much a coveted title to have in clog-land. Those two words 'Premier-League' and the worldwide status/prestige are something his filthy-lucre could never buy along with respect of fellow SCFC supporters. The guy is ever increasing 'shit-under-the-shoe' stuff with every passing day!

This. His bloody arrogant comments from the hospitality lounge at Leicester last season did it for me.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

JVZ on 21:54 - Oct 1 with 916 viewsWingstandwood

JVZ on 21:44 - Oct 1 by longlostjack

This. His bloody arrogant comments from the hospitality lounge at Leicester last season did it for me.

Was he acting the "Don't you know who I am" come Mr Front-Page-News posing impostor .... I can just imagine the guy walking around many an 'exclusive' and (to ordinary fans) out-of-bounds Premier-League club corridor/area like he owns the f#cking place.

Argus!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024