Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just Back from the game..... 17:36 - Sep 18 with 2267 viewsAl_Bundy

You can take to a degree if the players are not good enough but the one thing is unforgivable is when there is no effort or passion from the players against a side which played on Thursday,

Today summed up for me all the weaknesses this squad has and the Laurel and Hardy CB's with especially Fernandez should be replaced asap before we get cut a adrift. Ki and Cork should not be in the same side and Rangel was given a right going over when he came on.

Llorente is a waste of a playing position if we can't find a way to link him in the play and the side lacks pace all over to create a real threat going forward.

Southampton were nothing special today and were there for the taking, saying that, they should have won this by 5 or 6 in all truth.

Be surprised if FG is here by December , the side looks void of ideas and the players don't seem to know what their roles are. We still look weak from crosses and this still isn't being addressed.

Baston looks like he will add something , looks lively and hungary. Unlike most of this squad.
Just Back from the game..... on 17:40 - Sep 18 with 2205 viewsperchrockjack

Good to see baston getting that comment.

Frankly, he could save us on his own as he ll put himself about in a way llorente doesnt

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Just Back from the game..... on 17:49 - Sep 18 with 2134 viewsAl_Bundy

Just Back from the game..... on 17:40 - Sep 18 by perchrockjack

Good to see baston getting that comment.

Frankly, he could save us on his own as he ll put himself about in a way llorente doesnt

Llorente doesn't have the pace or mobility to put himself about. I was surprised that Baston didn't replace Llorente today when he came on.

So when Baston Llorente Montero and Barrow were on we were still pissing about passing sideways and backwards at the back then when Fernandez decides to moves forward with it he passes straight to the Southampton players.

Poor all round sadly , the squad is extremely average and add FG tactics to it then don't see how we can improve much.
Just Back from the game..... on 20:11 - Sep 18 with 1651 viewsJack123

Good report Al.. Nail on the head..

libera nos a malo

Just Back from the game..... on 20:20 - Sep 18 with 1562 viewsblaine_scfc

Just Back from the game..... on 17:49 - Sep 18 by Al_Bundy

Llorente doesn't have the pace or mobility to put himself about. I was surprised that Baston didn't replace Llorente today when he came on.

So when Baston Llorente Montero and Barrow were on we were still pissing about passing sideways and backwards at the back then when Fernandez decides to moves forward with it he passes straight to the Southampton players.

Poor all round sadly , the squad is extremely average and add FG tactics to it then don't see how we can improve much.

Any striker will struggle in this team. I personally think the midfield is the problem, not Llorente, as it was last year with Gomis.

I would honestly think about dropping Siggy next week, crazy to say that when we aren't scoring no where near enough goals, but he's killing us at the moment.
Just Back from the game..... on 20:25 - Sep 18 with 1516 viewsJackFish

Just Back from the game..... on 17:49 - Sep 18 by Al_Bundy

Fernandez should be banned from ever passing the ball forwards, utter liability.
Just Back from the game..... on 21:55 - Sep 18 with 1181 viewsAl_Bundy

Just Back from the game..... on 20:20 - Sep 18 by blaine_scfc

Any striker will struggle in this team. I personally think the midfield is the problem, not Llorente, as it was last year with Gomis.

I would honestly think about dropping Siggy next week, crazy to say that when we aren't scoring no where near enough goals, but he's killing us at the moment.

We created more than enough chances for Gomis last season. Either his poor first touch, positional play and general offside antics still managed to get some attempts at goal.

Llorente to my knowledge has had next to nothing in the attempts column.

Maybe we need Baston in to give us that option through the channels which obviously Llorente has no chance of linking on to.
Just Back from the game..... on 22:03 - Sep 18 with 1145 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Just Back from the game..... on 21:55 - Sep 18 by Al_Bundy

We created more than enough chances for Gomis last season. Either his poor first touch, positional play and general offside antics still managed to get some attempts at goal.

Llorente to my knowledge has had next to nothing in the attempts column.

Maybe we need Baston in to give us that option through the channels which obviously Llorente has no chance of linking on to.

Before you lay this all at Llorente's feet :-
1. He has to get the ball from the midfield.
2. In order to do that they have to aggressively contest possession which they did not.
3. When they get the ball they have to stop giving it straight back to the opposition.

If I was Llorente I'd be asking myself "what the f*ck have I got myself into here?"

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Just Back from the game..... on 22:07 - Sep 18 with 1110 views3swan

Just Back from the game..... on 22:03 - Sep 18 by Brynmill_Jack

Before you lay this all at Llorente's feet :-
1. He has to get the ball from the midfield.
2. In order to do that they have to aggressively contest possession which they did not.
3. When they get the ball they have to stop giving it straight back to the opposition.

If I was Llorente I'd be asking myself "what the f*ck have I got myself into here?"

Agree with all your points, but although early days imo he hasn't shown the appetite when the ball has dropped to him
Login to get fewer ads

Just Back from the game..... on 22:09 - Sep 18 with 1086 viewsLord_Bony

G.A.S.H.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Just Back from the game..... on 22:11 - Sep 18 with 1066 viewsswanstillidai

Just Back from the game..... on 22:09 - Sep 18 by Lord_Bony

G.A.S.H.

Guidolin And Swans Hopeless ?
Just Back from the game..... on 22:12 - Sep 18 with 1054 viewsLord_Bony

Just Back from the game..... on 22:11 - Sep 18 by swanstillidai

Guidolin And Swans Hopeless ?

Whos a clever boy then?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024