Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Garry is at it again with the 'I's'... 07:04 - Aug 1 with 4207 viewsBournedore

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/07/31/garry-monk-makes-an-admission-about-swansea

Garry is at it again with the 'I's'... on 08:04 - Aug 1 with 4001 viewsPhaedrus

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/176110/interesting-quote

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

Garry is at it again with the 'I's'... on 08:56 - Aug 1 with 3793 viewsLoyal

Some hasnt experienced a competitive match with Leeds and he can make a judgement like this ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Garry is at it again with the 'I's'... on 09:07 - Aug 1 with 3749 viewsoldcob

Todays clue, a five letter word meaning dense, starts with 't' and ends with 'k'.
Garry is at it again with the 'I's'... on 09:24 - Aug 1 with 3661 viewsWarwickHunt

Garry is at it again with the 'I's'... on 09:07 - Aug 1 by oldcob

Todays clue, a five letter word meaning dense, starts with 't' and ends with 'k'.

I was thinking more along the lines of a four letter word beginning and ending with t.
Garry is at it again with the 'I's'... on 09:50 - Aug 1 with 3532 viewswaynekerr55

Garry is at it again with the 'I's'... on 09:07 - Aug 1 by oldcob

Twerk?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Garry is at it again with the 'I's'... on 09:54 - Aug 1 with 3510 viewsJackfath

Garry is at it again with the 'I's'... on 09:50 - Aug 1 by waynekerr55

Twerk?

Twink?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Garry is at it again with the 'I's'... on 10:03 - Aug 1 with 3462 viewswaynekerr55

Garry is at it again with the 'I's'... on 09:54 - Aug 1 by Jackfath

Twink?

TWONK?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Garry is at it again with the 'I's'... on 10:04 - Aug 1 with 3455 viewsDarran

Trick.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Garry is at it again with the 'I's'... on 10:05 - Aug 1 with 3447 viewssomersetsimon

From what I see on social media, the Leeds fans have bought into the press version of reality. Garry Monk was a brilliant manager and Swansea were stupid to sack him.
Garry is at it again with the 'I's'... on 10:10 - Aug 1 with 3410 viewssomersetsimon

He's right though. It took him about 18 months to completely wreck our team. With a blank canvas at Leeds he could do the same in a fraction of the time.
Garry is at it again with the 'I's'... on 10:17 - Aug 1 with 3373 viewsLoyal

Garry is at it again with the 'I's'... on 10:05 - Aug 1 by somersetsimon

From what I see on social media, the Leeds fans have bought into the press version of reality. Garry Monk was a brilliant manager and Swansea were stupid to sack him.

I am sure if they were fifth bottom they would sack him as well.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Garry is at it again with the 'I's'... on 12:44 - Aug 1 with 3093 viewsQuakerJack

Garry is at it again with the 'I's'... on 10:04 - Aug 1 by Darran

Trick.

Cheap?

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Garry is at it again with the 'I's'... on 12:51 - Aug 1 with 3065 viewsDr_Winston

Garry is at it again with the 'I's'... on 10:10 - Aug 1 by somersetsimon

He's right though. It took him about 18 months to completely wreck our team. With a blank canvas at Leeds he could do the same in a fraction of the time.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Garry is at it again with the 'I's'... on 13:27 - Aug 1 with 2933 viewsWarwickHunt

Garry is at it again with the 'I's'... on 10:10 - Aug 1 by somersetsimon

He's "working on that in training."
Garry is at it again with the 'I's'... on 13:34 - Aug 1 with 2904 viewsskippyjack

Garry is at it again with the 'I's'... on 13:27 - Aug 1 by WarwickHunt

He's "working on that in training."

He's taking lessons off Rodgers.. they're juggernauts of the beautiful game..

No major titles
No footballing experience abroad
No major playing honours to speak about
Just an average stint at Liverpool
And an average stint at Swansea

Yet they're transforming football like Zeus and Thor... who transformed the world in a fictional dossier.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024