Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Siggy 15:30 - Jun 10 with 4094 viewsBig_Phil

Get it done......quick!

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Swansea-City-planning-contract-talks-mid

My worry is he has a stellar Euros and much bigger come knocking on the door
Siggy on 15:34 - Jun 10 with 4070 viewslondonlisa2001

By the time HJ is saying something to the Post, you'd imagine that talks have already been going on. Not that it'll necessarily happen, but they must think it is highly likely.

Same with the Joey stories - very unlike Huw to comment officially otherwise.
Siggy on 15:40 - Jun 10 with 4028 viewsBig_Phil

Agreed - I can't recall when Huw 'went public' for it then not to happen (I'm sure others will put me straight)

...and off topic, I went to school with and am still very good mates with Joey's brother in law. Joey's wife wants to come home to the Swansea Valley, she is very homesick....hopefully could be the clincher
Siggy on 15:48 - Jun 10 with 3993 viewslondonlisa2001

Siggy on 15:40 - Jun 10 by Big_Phil

Agreed - I can't recall when Huw 'went public' for it then not to happen (I'm sure others will put me straight)

...and off topic, I went to school with and am still very good mates with Joey's brother in law. Joey's wife wants to come home to the Swansea Valley, she is very homesick....hopefully could be the clincher

Oh interesting - I'd heard from someone that his wife wanted to be nearer her family as well, so hopefully something in it.

Really like the idea of Cork and Joey together withSiggy in front.
Siggy on 15:55 - Jun 10 with 3967 viewsLeonisGod

Siggy on 15:34 - Jun 10 by londonlisa2001

By the time HJ is saying something to the Post, you'd imagine that talks have already been going on. Not that it'll necessarily happen, but they must think it is highly likely.

Same with the Joey stories - very unlike Huw to comment officially otherwise.

Hmm, not guaranteed that anything will happen or indeed quickly if it does...

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Liberty-Stadium-expansion-cements-Swanse

But you're probably right
Siggy on 15:55 - Jun 10 with 3967 viewstomdickharry

Think Siggy learnt a sharp lesson when he was at Spurs where he spent some considerable time on the bench,now as an automatic first choice in a successful PL side he must surely know which side his bread is buttered,with our squad due to be strengthened during the next couple of months Siggy is an integral part of our future.
Siggy on 17:54 - Jun 10 with 3715 viewsswanstillidai

Siggy on 15:48 - Jun 10 by londonlisa2001

Oh interesting - I'd heard from someone that his wife wanted to be nearer her family as well, so hopefully something in it.

Really like the idea of Cork and Joey together withSiggy in front.

An Icelandic - English/Welsh spitroast!

Always knew you were utter filth, Lis
Siggy on 17:58 - Jun 10 with 3690 viewslondonlisa2001

Siggy on 15:55 - Jun 10 by LeonisGod

Hmm, not guaranteed that anything will happen or indeed quickly if it does...

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Liberty-Stadium-expansion-cements-Swanse

But you're probably right

Haha - good point !
Siggy on 18:00 - Jun 10 with 3679 viewsphact0rri

doesn't joey and the wife have some sort of small farm animal sanctuary in the valleys... chicken, or pigs I believe?? I read an article on this and made me smile a while back.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Login to get fewer ads

Siggy on 18:00 - Jun 10 with 3676 viewslondonlisa2001

Siggy on 17:54 - Jun 10 by swanstillidai

An Icelandic - English/Welsh spitroast!

Always knew you were utter filth, Lis

Oh dear God I'm far too old for that sort of thing !!

Siggy on 21:08 - Jun 10 with 3463 viewscaerleon_jack

Huw got his fingers burnt with the Dean Leacock transfer and was very media-shy for a while. Has become more open with the press since the promotion season, but has still played cards to chest when it comes to transfers. May well be that Joey has indicated that he'd like to stay, but *if* he leaves Liverpool, this summer or next, Swansea is his preferred destination

Insert something witty here

Siggy on 22:26 - Jun 10 with 3317 viewsmonmouth

I hope Sigurdsson doesn't do what Payet just did. Can't imagine Payet will be at WHU for long. Nice early exit for Iceland with an invisible Sig please.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Siggy on 01:30 - Jun 11 with 3139 viewsGlyn1

Siggy on 18:00 - Jun 10 by phact0rri

doesn't joey and the wife have some sort of small farm animal sanctuary in the valleys... chicken, or pigs I believe?? I read an article on this and made me smile a while back.

I think Joe was on the cover of Chicken Fanciers Monthly (or something like that). Not a joke, does anyone have a link?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Siggy on 07:30 - Jun 11 with 3057 viewsjacktar

Clearly Huw is expecting big club interest in Siggy AGAIN so adding to his contract will ensure we get the best price were his head be turned AGAIN. I sincerely hope it doesn't happen though.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Siggy on 12:05 - Jun 11 with 2892 viewsMuteswan

Siggy on 01:30 - Jun 11 by Glyn1

I think Joe was on the cover of Chicken Fanciers Monthly (or something like that). Not a joke, does anyone have a link?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3504275/Liverpool-midfielder-J
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024