Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Come on Wilfred Bony, score some goals for Swansea 18:14 - May 15 with 11555 viewsLeonisGod

Was that wrong? It was good to hear it again and it was a rousing rendition from the East Stand's finest, but I did feel a little bit dirty
Come on Wilfred Bony, score some goals for Swansea on 11:20 - May 16 with 2504 viewsDaggyjack

Come on Wilfred Bony, score some goals for Swansea on 10:34 - May 16 by JJJack

Since Bony signed for Man City....
Bony = 10 goals in 46
Gomis = 15 in 52

Yeah, can't wait to get Wilf back.....

How many of Wlif's 46 games were as a starter....not many I'd guess.
Wilf is far superior to Gomis in every aspect and for approx. the same wages.
Come on Wilfred Bony, score some goals for Swansea on 11:24 - May 16 with 2501 viewsKGriz16

i can't believe there's posters on here comparing Bony to Gomis hahahaha
Come on Wilfred Bony, score some goals for Swansea on 15:14 - May 16 with 2391 viewsDr_Winston

Bony = 10 goals in 46
Gomis = 15 in 52

Swap them over and both would have scored much more.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Come on Wilfred Bony, score some goals for Swansea on 15:35 - May 16 with 2346 viewslondonlisa2001

For the money he'd cost I'm not sure there aren't players we should look at bringing in before Bony.

He'd have a lower resale value in the future now as well, partly because it hasn't worked at Man City but also if he stayed with us for another two years his age would count against him (actual age that is).

Wonderful player for us of course. He should never have left.
Come on Wilfred Bony, score some goals for Swansea on 15:38 - May 16 with 2333 viewsDarran

They aren't that impressed with him at City anyway.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Come on Wilfred Bony, score some goals for Swansea on 18:28 - May 16 with 2232 viewsGowerjack

Embarrassing.

I would never support or sing the name of an opposition player.
Football is meant to be tribal and parochial we should be making our home a fortress and as intimidating as we can.

And another thing I dont understand is this need to stand up and applaud at set times .
With the greatest of respect did we really need the half hearted and half arsed "tribute" to Besian Idrizaj ?

We already paid our respects at Wembley and the Liberty.
The guy only played 3 times for us FFS he's hardly Robbie James is he?
It's time to let it go.

Its the refuge of the slow witted and overly emotional and I dislike the orthodoxy.

Please stop it.
[Post edited 16 May 2016 18:30]

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Come on Wilfred Bony, score some goals for Swansea on 18:39 - May 16 with 2202 viewsraynor94

Come on Wilfred Bony, score some goals for Swansea on 18:28 - May 16 by Gowerjack

Embarrassing.

Football is meant to be tribal and parochial we should be making our home a fortress and as intimidating as we can.

And another thing I dont understand is this need to stand up and applaud at set times .
With the greatest of respect did we really need the half hearted and half arsed "tribute" to Besian Idrizaj ?

It's time to let it go.

Its the refuge of the slow witted and overly emotional and I dislike the orthodoxy.

Please stop it.

Excellent post!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Come on Wilfred Bony, score some goals for Swansea on 18:52 - May 16 with 2182 viewsLord_Bony

Bony = 10 goals in 46
Gomis = 15 in 52

However,Bony's goal scoring average per game for us was much higher.

In fact,still the highest average since in the Prem,even Siggy cannot beat that one.

This post has been edited by an administrator

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Login to get fewer ads

Come on Wilfred Bony, score some goals for Swansea on 18:53 - May 16 with 2181 viewshobo

Come on Wilfred Bony, score some goals for Swansea on 11:24 - May 16 by KGriz16

i can't believe there's posters on here comparing Bony to Gomis hahahaha

At the start of last season the majority were saying Gomis was an upgrade on Wilf! I'm no Gomis hater, but the mere suggestion is laughable
Come on Wilfred Bony, score some goals for Swansea on 18:53 - May 16 with 2169 viewsLeonisGod

Come on Wilfred Bony, score some goals for Swansea on 11:08 - May 16 by macthejack

Lies, damned lies and statistics...

Bony is a far superior player to Gomis, and perhaps more importantly, suits our natural style much better.

What's our natural style though? When we had Wilf, if anything we went through him too much to the detriment of our all-round better team play we'd shown under Brendan and in Laudrup's first year. It took us a while to adapt to Wilf and him to us. And we suffered when he left because we'd got used to playing with a reliable target man. We're only now recovering imo.
Come on Wilfred Bony, score some goals for Swansea on 19:00 - May 16 with 2135 viewsjack247

Come on Wilfred Bony, score some goals for Swansea on 18:53 - May 16 by hobo

At the start of last season the majority were saying Gomis was an upgrade on Wilf! I'm no Gomis hater, but the mere suggestion is laughable

I got slaughtered by someone on here for suggesting otherwise
Come on Wilfred Bony, score some goals for Swansea on 19:03 - May 16 with 2131 viewsmorningstar

Come on Wilfred Bony, score some goals for Swansea on 18:53 - May 16 by hobo

Except that's just not true is it? It was more a case of him finding form at the back end of last season which gave us a bit more optimism. Sadly that was misplaced. Even so, I can't recall anyone stating he was an upgrade on Wilf!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Come on Wilfred Bony, score some goals for Swansea on 19:04 - May 16 with 2129 viewsDafyddHuw

Come on Wilfred Bony, score some goals for Swansea on 18:28 - May 16 by Gowerjack

Embarrassing.

It's time to let it go.

Please stop it.

Sorry I wasn't "tribal and parochial" enough for you. What do you think I should do about it?

Totally agree with your next para though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024