Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? 16:01 - Jan 27 with 40820 viewsSheffieldjack

Forza Italian Football are reporting our interest in Alberto Paloschi. This may well be a realistic option for us.

Premier League side Swansea City have joined the queue of Serie A sides eager to sign Chievo striker Alberto Paloschi.

The Swans recently appointed Francesco Guidolin as their new coach, and the former Udinese boss has reportedly expressed his desire to bring the 26-year-old to Wales in an attempt to improve the team’s scoring record as they have only found the net on 22 occasions in the 2015-16 season.

According to Sky Sport Italia, Swansea have increased their previous offer to €8 million plus €2m in bonuses in order to beat Atalanta, who have seen their bid of €7m plus €1m in bonuses rejected.

Sampdoria have also been linked to the player, as they could soon lose their forward Eder, with the likes of Leicester City and Inter keen on the Brazilian-born Italy international.

Paloschi has scored eight goals in 21 Serie A appearances so far, closing in on his 2013-2014 record of 13 league goals.
Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 21:31 - Jan 27 with 5122 viewsOldjack

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 21:29 - Jan 27 by max936

Can't get my head round his surname, so I'm gonna call him Berty

Last thing Doc Wins will want to see is a similarity to Trunds

Albert ffs mun

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 21:31 - Jan 27 with 5123 viewsDr_Winston

As long as he doesn't start begging for a move to Internazionale when he's on Soccer AM he'll be fine by me Max.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 21:32 - Jan 27 with 5099 viewsmax936

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 21:31 - Jan 27 by Dr_Winston

As long as he doesn't start begging for a move to Internazionale when he's on Soccer AM he'll be fine by me Max.

Fukme that was quick

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 21:39 - Jan 27 with 5024 viewsFatherJack

On this video the Italian commentators seem to be pronouncing his name "Palokki".

This is a good video too, getting excited!

edit: pasted wrong video link - blinking phone keyboards!
[Post edited 27 Jan 2016 21:50]

Poll: Who will be our first choice centre back pairing by the end of the season?

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 21:43 - Jan 27 with 4972 viewsClinton

He seems to favour the Number 43 shirt, is it already taken ?

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 21:45 - Jan 27 with 5009 viewsDaithejack

He had a nice debut for Milan! Check out the players who were in this Milan side at the time.

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 21:59 - Jan 27 with 4848 viewsHuw57

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 21:43 - Jan 27 by Clinton

Yep, by Alex Bray - I think.

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 22:03 - Jan 27 with 4789 viewsLoyal

Certain folk seem to think it is almost done.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 22:08 - Jan 27 with 4735 viewslonglostjack

Looks as if he could do with shedding a couple of pounds.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 22:16 - Jan 27 with 4649 viewsvetchonian

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 18:33 - Jan 27 by union_jack

Fee is one thing, personal terms another. Will he demand a low fee relegation clause or would he be happy in the Championship should the worse happen?

We won't be in the championship next year

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 22:50 - Jan 27 with 4390 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Looks like this is going to happen!

(translation - Exclusive: Paloschi says Yes to Swansea)
[Post edited 27 Jan 2016 22:51]

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 22:57 - Jan 27 with 4329 viewsJACKARSE

Alberto Paloschi ha detto sì alla proposta dello Swansea. Una notizia tutt'altro che sorprendente, dato che si tratta di uno scenario di cui vi parliamo sin dallo scorso 17 dicembre, quando non c'era traccia dell'interesse del club gallese per l'attaccante del Chievo. Lo Swansea nelle ultime ore ha alzato il pressing mettendo sul piatto 8 milioni di sterline (e il viaggio a Londra degli agenti del giocatore era finalizzato a chiudere quest'operazione, e non a incontrare i dirigenti del Leicester). Paloschi è ormai entrato nell'ordine di idee di accettare il trasferimento in Premier dopo che comunque aveva valutato concretamente l'offerta della Samp, con il club blucerchiato che sperava di ingaggiarlo ma che ora prende atto della sua decisione. Paloschi vola allo Swansea, fumata bianca in arrivo.

Alberto Paloschi said yes to the proposal of Swansea. A news hardly surprising, given that this is a scenario which we speak since last December 17, when there was no sign of the interest of the Welsh club for striker Chievo. Swansea in the last hours has raised the pressure put on the flat 8 million pounds (and the trip to London agent of the player was designed to close this operation, and not to meet with the leaders of Leicester). Paloschi has now entered in the order of ideas to accept a transfer to the Premier after still had assessed concretely the offer of Sampdoria, the club Sampdoria he hoped to sign him but that now takes note of his decision. Paloschi flying at Swansea, white smoke coming.

Or something like that .......
[Post edited 27 Jan 2016 22:58]
Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 22:58 - Jan 27 with 4316 viewsnantywatcher

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 22:08 - Jan 27 by longlostjack

Plain white clothing can be most flattering
Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 23:31 - Jan 27 with 4122 viewsPacemaker

According to Twitter!

Alberto Paloschi has been flagged offside 26 times in Serie A this season. Of PL players, only Bafetimbi Gomes (33) has been done so more.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 23:40 - Jan 27 with 4067 viewsairedale

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 22:08 - Jan 27 by longlostjack

No sweat, he can always ask Fat Fronck for advice in shedding that.
Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 00:01 - Jan 28 with 3976 viewsnyc_swans

anyone else see a resemblance to Borini in some of these clips?
Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 00:12 - Jan 28 with 3936 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 00:01 - Jan 28 by nyc_swans

anyone else see a resemblance to Borini in some of these clips?

Yes I do. Some Fox in the box trickery and good finishing to be sure

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 00:20 - Jan 28 with 3904 viewsBanosswan

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 22:57 - Jan 27 by JACKARSE

Alberto Paloschi ha detto sì alla proposta dello Swansea. Una notizia tutt'altro che sorprendente, dato che si tratta di uno scenario di cui vi parliamo sin dallo scorso 17 dicembre, quando non c'era traccia dell'interesse del club gallese per l'attaccante del Chievo. Lo Swansea nelle ultime ore ha alzato il pressing mettendo sul piatto 8 milioni di sterline (e il viaggio a Londra degli agenti del giocatore era finalizzato a chiudere quest'operazione, e non a incontrare i dirigenti del Leicester). Paloschi è ormai entrato nell'ordine di idee di accettare il trasferimento in Premier dopo che comunque aveva valutato concretamente l'offerta della Samp, con il club blucerchiato che sperava di ingaggiarlo ma che ora prende atto della sua decisione. Paloschi vola allo Swansea, fumata bianca in arrivo.

Alberto Paloschi said yes to the proposal of Swansea. A news hardly surprising, given that this is a scenario which we speak since last December 17, when there was no sign of the interest of the Welsh club for striker Chievo. Swansea in the last hours has raised the pressure put on the flat 8 million pounds (and the trip to London agent of the player was designed to close this operation, and not to meet with the leaders of Leicester). Paloschi has now entered in the order of ideas to accept a transfer to the Premier after still had assessed concretely the offer of Sampdoria, the club Sampdoria he hoped to sign him but that now takes note of his decision. Paloschi flying at Swansea, white smoke coming.

Or something like that .......
[Post edited 27 Jan 2016 22:58]

Eh? Lol

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 06:42 - Jan 28 with 3628 viewsEdmundo

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 21:43 - Jan 27 by Clinton

Not taken in our current Premier League squad.

Just checked most recent programme.

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 07:08 - Jan 28 with 3546 views2bzapt

I think he could create a nice partnership with siggy and ayew judging from the videos, hopefully we can secure a deal
Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 07:27 - Jan 28 with 3476 viewsPrivate_Partz

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 00:20 - Jan 28 by Banosswan

Eh? Lol

Isn't it great. The Italians equate a new signing to having a new Pope!! :-) Love the country and the people. I hope this one comes off for us although I always hold off until the scarf holding exercise is completed on the official site......

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 07:42 - Jan 28 with 3420 viewsSwaneeRiver

It's only about 50 miles from Chievo to Venice Airport.
Can easily be here in a few hours and seal the deal !
Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 08:22 - Jan 28 with 3298 viewsmagicdaps10

Dont forget the 2/3 weeks for paperwork to be sorted(Swansea Style).

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 08:46 - Jan 28 with 3207 viewsAussieSwan

Looks like he could be the one

Am I over the moon? Not quite, as he isn't the big name (Remy, Doumbia, Bony) that I was - perhaps foolishly - hoping for, but he's certainly better than nothing.

It's a gamble, given he has no PL experience, but he could definitely be handy. Good sign if Guidolin has headhunted him.

Best of luck to the lad
[Post edited 28 Jan 2016 8:50]

Poll: If we're going to sign another defender...

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 08:54 - Jan 28 with 3162 viewsDaggyjack

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 08:46 - Jan 28 by AussieSwan

Looks like he could be the one

Am I over the moon? Not quite, as he isn't the big name (Remy, Doumbia, Bony) that I was - perhaps foolishly - hoping for, but he's certainly better than nothing.

It's a gamble, given he has no PL experience, but he could definitely be handy. Good sign if Guidolin has headhunted him.

Best of luck to the lad
[Post edited 28 Jan 2016 8:50]

Don't think Guidolin headhunted him, we put in a £4 million bid for him just before Christmas.
However, if Guidolin didn't rate him, I doubt if we'd be bidding for him now.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2016 8:56]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024