Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bony not really doing it for Man C is he? 21:27 - Sep 15 with 17716 viewsLeonisGod

Reminds me of Jason Scotland for Wigan. Has lost his swagger and is playing it safe by playing deep, little layoffs but little threat. Making no headway against Chellini and fluffing his chance when he had it.

looks like a step too far for him. But he'll probably score now though [bounc]
Bony not really doing it for Man C is he? on 13:39 - Sep 16 with 3992 viewsMattG

Bony not really doing it for Man C is he? on 08:07 - Sep 16 by Dr_Winston

Bony's four years younger and scored more goals so yeah.

It probably would have to be a one in, one out situation though.

Why?

According to at least one emptyhead on the Citeh forums, Wilf is struggling because he needs to play in a 4-4-2 so we could just......oh.
Bony not really doing it for Man C is he? on 13:41 - Sep 16 with 3991 viewsJackSomething

Bony not really doing it for Man C is he? on 10:45 - Sep 16 by monmouth

Ha ha. I'm a fan of the pouting frog genius now; he's totally won me over, but if he went to play in Man City's system there isn't a computer in the world that could cope with the offside stat.

I saw the stats the other day, he's been offside 15 times. The next highest was 6. That's something that pretty obviously needs sorting.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Bony not really doing it for Man C is he? on 14:16 - Sep 16 with 3956 viewsmonmouth

Bony not really doing it for Man C is he? on 13:41 - Sep 16 by JackSomething

I saw the stats the other day, he's been offside 15 times. The next highest was 6. That's something that pretty obviously needs sorting.

Six of them were in last Saturday's game alone.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Bony not really doing it for Man C is he? on 15:12 - Sep 16 with 3914 viewstomdickharry

Tremendous player in the right environment (Swansea).
Bony not really doing it for Man C is he? on 17:10 - Sep 16 with 3849 viewsslate_dk

from the bluemoon forum:
"it looks incresingkh obvious he isn't cut out for this level"

Hmm that is what I think everytime I see Man City playing in Europe
Bony not really doing it for Man C is he? on 17:59 - Sep 16 with 3804 viewsperchrockjack

I'm only concerned if it affects us getting extra money.

Wolf was great for us, he moved on

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Bony not really doing it for Man C is he? on 18:39 - Sep 16 with 3791 viewsswan_si

Bony not really doing it for Man C is he? on 14:16 - Sep 16 by monmouth

Six of them were in last Saturday's game alone.

yeah, but in all fairness, Watfords defenders kept moving around all the fecking time, sneaky bastards.

Bony not really doing it for Man C is he? on 22:58 - Sep 16 with 3688 viewsGlyn1

Every foreign player comes here with the reassurance that they can move to a Champions League club with no hard feelings (apart from from Darran obviously, that's probably a sub-clause in their contract). Bony is a quality player who did a lot of good for us and it's still way to early to judge how he'll do at M C.
[Post edited 16 Sep 2015 23:00]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Login to get fewer ads

Bony not really doing it for Man C is he? on 06:12 - Sep 17 with 3628 viewsMattG

Bony not really doing it for Man C is he? on 17:59 - Sep 16 by perchrockjack

I'm only concerned if it affects us getting extra money.

Wolf was great for us, he moved on

Bony not really doing it for Man C is he? on 07:20 - Sep 17 with 3606 viewsWarwickHunt

Bony not really doing it for Man C is he? on 17:10 - Sep 16 by slate_dk

from the bluemoon forum:
"it looks incresingkh obvious he isn't cut out for this level"

Hmm that is what I think everytime I see Man City playing in Europe

Looks like Perchie is MOONLIGHTING.
Bony not really doing it for Man C is he? on 07:39 - Sep 17 with 3598 viewsjack247

Bony not really doing it for Man C is he? on 13:39 - Sep 16 by MattG

Why?

According to at least one emptyhead on the Citeh forums, Wilf is struggling because he needs to play in a 4-4-2 so we could just......oh.

If they want to get the best out of him, they will have to build their attack around his strengths. We did it with Bony, we are now doing it with Gomis.

It's not going to happen unless Aguero gets a 6 month injury. Play him as a fulcrum with their nippy little attackers running off him and he will be immense. Play him the way they are now and he is going to look out of place. In all fairness to Gomis, it is exactly what happened to him when we played him as if he was Bony.
Bony not really doing it for Man C is he? on 08:22 - Sep 17 with 3571 viewswaynekerr55

Bony not really doing it for Man C is he? on 07:20 - Sep 17 by WarwickHunt

Thatisn OtF AIR

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Bony not really doing it for Man C is he? on 08:47 - Sep 17 with 3547 viewsperchrockjack

Bony not really doing it for Man C is he? on 07:20 - Sep 17 by WarwickHunt

And yew can fook off too Philip, slate s my star pupil in the perch school of grammar destruction.

I can send you details of my correspondence course. Distance learning

Bony not really doing it for Man C is he? on 10:22 - Sep 17 with 3495 viewsbluenile

Bony not really doing it for Man C is he? on 22:33 - Sep 15 by morningstar

It's my Bonnie 'lies' over the ocean, not belongs.

Pedantic?........Moi???

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Bony not really doing it for Man C is he? on 12:50 - Sep 17 with 3440 viewsDafyddHuw

Bony not really doing it for Man C is he? on 22:32 - Sep 15 by raynor94

But surely that would happen to all clubs that sell players who don't cut it? it just doesn't work that way

What do people expect. He's not getting regular football, is he? Difficult enough coming into a team cold to play in the Prem, even harder in Champions League. Remember how it took him half a season here to get going? Then he started putting them away for fun. That's what he needs at the Etihad - time to play himself into the team. But he won't get it.

Bring him home!
He can play Champions League with us.
Bony not really doing it for Man C is he? on 14:19 - Sep 17 with 3385 viewswaynekerr55

Bony not really doing it for Man C is he? on 08:47 - Sep 17 by perchrockjack

And yew can fook off too Philip, slate s my star pupil in the perch school of grammar destruction.

I can send you details of my correspondence course. Distance learning

😂😂😂😂

Bony not really doing it for Man C is he? on 15:29 - Sep 17 with 3343 viewsperchrockjack

I can now pm on phase book.

Back next week wYnea

Bony not really doing it for Man C is he? on 16:33 - Sep 17 with 3316 viewsJackanapes

Im sure I read on here that we didnt get enough for him?

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Bony not really doing it for Man C is he? on 17:26 - Sep 17 with 3272 viewswaynekerr55

Bony not really doing it for Man C is he? on 15:29 - Sep 17 by perchrockjack

I can now pm on phase book.

Back next week wYnea

Facebook?

So 2008 😷

Bony not really doing it for Man C is he? on 23:01 - Sep 17 with 3189 viewsSwanseajill

Bony not really doing it for Man C is he? on 00:09 - Sep 16 by morningstar

Sorry Lor I wouldn't. It would be disruptive and against the grain of our set up for him too return here.

No need for sorry when we disagree. That's one of the good things about football fans, they thrive on disagreeing with one another.

Our set up was just dandy with Bony as our striker. He's one of a rare breed that can find the goal on radar, whether he is facing N.S.E.or West.

Great defender with a deadly rear end that can floor the opposition when he delivers a nudge.
Bony not really doing it for Man C is he? on 07:37 - Sep 18 with 3122 viewsRancid

I thought this would be his year at City.Still time for that to happen . He'll probably stay and get a PL champions medal and then be shifted out to Liverpool or Tottenham.
Bony not really doing it for Man C is he? on 16:05 - Sep 18 with 3040 viewsjohnlangy

Bony not really doing it for Man C is he? on 21:34 - Sep 15 by jack247

Agreed

Not agreed. A great player for us.
Bony not really doing it for Man C is he? on 16:46 - Sep 18 with 3019 viewsjack247

Bony not really doing it for Man C is he? on 16:05 - Sep 18 by johnlangy

Not agreed. A great player for us.

No he isn't. He was a great player for us. He is irrelevant now, he plays for someone else.
Bony not really doing it for Man C is he? on 19:22 - Sep 19 with 2912 viewsA_Fans_Dad

No wonder Bony can't score, he was on from the 66th minute and did not get one pass when he was in or near the Penalty Area.
What has Toure got against him, he point blank refuses to pass to him, choosing anybody else rather than Bony.
Bony not really doing it for Man C is he? (n/t) on 06:27 - Sep 20 with 2830 viewstaylorsmade

[Post edited 20 Sep 2015 6:32]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024