Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leon 2 kardiff 14:33 - Jun 7 with 6968 viewsdgt73

That's what Scott Johnson a kardiff city blogger would like to see happen. Well, hell will freeze over before Leon played for that shower of shite.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Leon 2 kardiff on 16:02 - Jun 7 with 3308 viewsEdmundo

He'd have a stiff neck....like he did at Sheff Utd and we know what happened there. Just can't see him dropping that low, if Burnley and others were in for him maybe that would be a better match.

And his family are well settled here, maybe a West brom or Villa opportunity would interest him?

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Leon 2 kardiff on 16:06 - Jun 7 with 3296 viewsRancid

2 of our biggest names Robbie James and Curtis did it but with the internet nowadays he'd be too frightened to sign.
Leon 2 kardiff on 16:31 - Jun 7 with 3232 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Leon 2 kardiff on 16:06 - Jun 7 by Rancid

2 of our biggest names Robbie James and Curtis did it but with the internet nowadays he'd be too frightened to sign.

Make that three.

None other than Swansea's golden boy played over 100 games for Cardiff and we still built a statue of him outside the Liberty.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Leon 2 kardiff on 16:35 - Jun 7 with 3215 viewsRancid

Leon 2 kardiff on 16:31 - Jun 7 by Joe_bradshaw

Make that three.

None other than Swansea's golden boy played over 100 games for Cardiff and we still built a statue of him outside the Liberty.

Don't rub it in , Joe.He'd never go to Cardiff though you'd like to think.Sooner see him at Bristol City if staying local was his preferred choice.
Leon 2 kardiff on 16:52 - Jun 7 with 3184 viewsicecoldjack

Leon would never go to cardiff. Not because its cardiff but because
1. They couldn't afford his wages( alot of cost cutting going on up there)
2. They play really sh!t football.
3. The club is lacking ambition and direction and is badly run.
4. Leon just doesn't need that kind of grief.
Leon 2 kardiff on 16:54 - Jun 7 with 3173 viewsNeiltheTaylor

If he's picking and choosing, it has to be a London club or the MLS doesn't it?

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Leon 2 kardiff on 17:03 - Jun 7 with 3140 viewsicecoldjack

MLS would probably be a great experience for him but im not sure what his family situation is RE his children so maybe not possible.

TBH i'd just be gutted to see him go, IMO keeping him on contract here and letting him go on loan would be the best option, if we get injuries then he can slot straight bck in after being recalled, it secures us in terms of keeping some class players in reserve and would suit him as he could go on loan and play every week .

Leon still has 2 yrs left in him at prem level IMO , it would be a shame to see him move on but i have to respect the guy for wanting to play football every week and not just sit on the bench/stand and take his money.

A tough call for all concerned .
Leon 2 kardiff on 17:10 - Jun 7 with 3106 viewsRancid

I think his time with us is up and we've moved on from Leon now and another 2 years would be pointless for him if he wanted to play.Harsh but true.
Login to get fewer ads

Leon 2 kardiff on 17:23 - Jun 7 with 3071 viewsicecoldjack

Leon 2 kardiff on 17:10 - Jun 7 by Rancid

I think his time with us is up and we've moved on from Leon now and another 2 years would be pointless for him if he wanted to play.Harsh but true.

I don't think we have moved on from him myself, i think he still has alot to offer, especially in games when we want to keep the ball, i will agree though that Monk has been evolving our style and players like Dyer and Leon seem to be a casualty of this .

Im not even being sentimental about Leon either, he still plays with accuracy and has the intelligence to move the ball well .

Personally id be trying my best to keep him here, though im guessing Leon probably wants to move on and play every week .
Leon 2 kardiff on 18:22 - Jun 7 with 2961 viewspencoedjack

Never in a million years ........

Russel Slade would have no clue on how to use such a majestic player as Leon,

Id imagine the majority of our bench could move to lower league PL teams or top end of the Championship .....

Fuk even Tatey would make those lot better.
Leon 2 kardiff on 18:35 - Jun 7 with 2930 viewsItchySphincter

I hope he stays forever but I could understand why Bristol might be a good destination for him. Can't see Burnley or any of the Midlands clubs appealing. Cr@pdiff could do far worse than building a team around the maestro. 15M to them though.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Leon 2 kardiff on 19:42 - Jun 7 with 2806 viewsUxbridge

They'd be more likely to sign just about anyone else. A neat and tidy short midfielder is about as desirable to that lot as any of their shower would be to us.

Plus, well, he's a million miles above that.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Leon 2 kardiff on 20:14 - Jun 7 with 2736 viewsHighjack

I heard they were looking at him, but decided to look at a 6 foot 8 fat lump from league two who runs around a lot instead.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Leon 2 kardiff on 20:44 - Jun 7 with 2685 viewscanhecatchit

Make that 4 John Cornforth also

Swansea City, my one and only love , oh and then there's the Wife

Leon 2 kardiff on 21:05 - Jun 7 with 2634 viewsScoobyDoo

To be honest this the first I've heard of it but a lot of players have passed between both clubs, although my memory of lickle Leon was him trying to get within three yards of Ramsey and failing miserably.
Leon 2 kardiff on 21:06 - Jun 7 with 2634 viewsmorningstar

Leon 2 kardiff on 20:44 - Jun 7 by canhecatchit

Make that 4 John Cornforth also

It doesn't matter what we think. Hear out the intellectuals.

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=159016&p=1679475#p1679475

My personal favourite was: Why would any cardiff fan want that little jack c**t at our club?
Vile vermin.

Closely followed by:I don't think we need him.

What a bunch!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Leon 2 kardiff on 21:09 - Jun 7 with 2626 viewsHighjack

Leon 2 kardiff on 21:05 - Jun 7 by ScoobyDoo

To be honest this the first I've heard of it but a lot of players have passed between both clubs, although my memory of lickle Leon was him trying to get within three yards of Ramsey and failing miserably.

My memory of Ramsey was him trying to get the hell out of Cardiff the first opportunity he got.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Leon 2 kardiff on 21:11 - Jun 7 with 2621 viewsScoobyDoo

Leon 2 kardiff on 21:09 - Jun 7 by Highjack

My memory of Ramsey was him trying to get the hell out of Cardiff the first opportunity he got.

Funny that, I thought he came back but you know best my old mucker!
Leon 2 kardiff on 21:18 - Jun 7 with 2603 viewsmorningstar

Leon 2 kardiff on 21:11 - Jun 7 by ScoobyDoo

WOW!

Leon 2 kardiff on 21:21 - Jun 7 with 2594 viewsScoobyDoo

Leon 2 kardiff on 21:18 - Jun 7 by morningstar

WOW!

I know you are bud, don't worry about it.
Leon 2 kardiff on 21:49 - Jun 7 with 2530 viewsHighjack

Leon 2 kardiff on 21:11 - Jun 7 by ScoobyDoo

Yeah he returned to gain his fitness in the diddy leagues then fu cked back off again. To Arsenal. Who we beat twice.

Leon 2 kardiff on 22:04 - Jun 7 with 2491 viewsmorningstar

Leon 2 kardiff on 21:21 - Jun 7 by ScoobyDoo

I know you are bud, don't worry about it.

There's nothing better than seeing a Cardiff fan come on here and make an utter c**k of himself!

Give it a rest for a bit Scoob. At least Bluey has some class about him. Your just a Tw*t!

Leon 2 kardiff on 22:04 - Jun 7 with 2490 viewsScoobyDoo

Leon 2 kardiff on 21:49 - Jun 7 by Highjack

Yeah he returned to gain his fitness in the diddy leagues then fu cked back off again. To Arsenal. Who we beat twice.

That's the point I was making bud, he came back to us to regain his fitness and lickle Leon couldn't get near him. Keep up bud.
Leon 2 kardiff on 22:12 - Jun 7 with 2475 viewsHighjack

Leon 2 kardiff on 22:04 - Jun 7 by ScoobyDoo

That's the point I was making bud, he came back to us to regain his fitness and lickle Leon couldn't get near him. Keep up bud.

Getting near other players and smashing them for 6 has never been LEON's job.

Ramsey is a special talent and you were lucky to have him for that 6 months, but he was right to move as his career would have been held back massively by staying with that shower of shi te.

Leon 2 kardiff on 22:22 - Jun 7 with 2458 viewsScoobyDoo

Leon 2 kardiff on 22:12 - Jun 7 by Highjack

Getting near other players and smashing them for 6 has never been LEON's job.

Ramsey is a special talent and you were lucky to have him for that 6 months, but he was right to move as his career would have been held back massively by staying with that shower of shi te.

See you start sensible then you go back to basics by talking through your rear end bud, Ramsey was with us for more than 6 months but I won't explain it as I don't think you can take it in. It's ok I understand bud.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024