Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just in case anyone hasn't seen it yet... 22:28 - Oct 3 with 3511 viewsJackoBoostardo

Here's a great little wallpaper for your desktop!

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Just in case anyone hasn't seen it yet... on 22:31 - Oct 3 with 3480 viewsFag_Ash_Will

Some of the boys in the middle row look like they have spilled something on their shirts.
Just in case anyone hasn't seen it yet... on 22:52 - Oct 3 with 3399 viewsswanduck

Just in case anyone hasn't seen it yet... on 22:31 - Oct 3 by Fag_Ash_Will

Some of the boys in the middle row look like they have spilled something on their shirts.

haha I thought that think it's shadows from the front rows heads??

They all look bloody thrilled to be there don't they!
[Post edited 3 Oct 2014 22:52]
Just in case anyone hasn't seen it yet... on 22:54 - Oct 3 with 3386 viewsswanduck

Also who are the two between Gomis and Gylfi and the guy between Gomis and Dyer? The Scots??
Just in case anyone hasn't seen it yet... on 22:56 - Oct 3 with 3379 viewsGowerjack

Woudn't it be good if in next years photo they are sitting behind the FA Cup....

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Just in case anyone hasn't seen it yet... on 23:02 - Oct 3 with 3356 viewsFag_Ash_Will

Just in case anyone hasn't seen it yet... on 22:54 - Oct 3 by swanduck

Also who are the two between Gomis and Gylfi and the guy between Gomis and Dyer? The Scots??

The one on the right of Gomis has got massive ears.
Just in case anyone hasn't seen it yet... on 00:12 - Oct 4 with 3239 viewsGixerJack

Just in case anyone hasn't seen it yet... on 23:02 - Oct 3 by Fag_Ash_Will

The one on the right of Gomis has got massive ears.

That is quite sad but have a look at the guy next to him he's got one normal sized and one humongous ear on the other side poor dab....
Just in case anyone hasn't seen it yet... on 00:31 - Oct 4 with 3212 viewsswanduck

Just in case anyone hasn't seen it yet... on 00:12 - Oct 4 by GixerJack

That is quite sad but have a look at the guy next to him he's got one normal sized and one humongous ear on the other side poor dab....

Hahahaha if you look closely I think it is just unfortunate positioning and the edge of the sponsor logo on the goalies top is what is making his ears look massive

Edit: just realised I think you were both joking lol whoops my bad
[Post edited 4 Oct 2014 0:32]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024