Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best free kicks 21:29 - Aug 15 with 3718 viewsJackoBoostardo

From the sneaky to the tricky - they work!

What's the best you've every seen? And if you have footage - Post it!

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Best free kicks on 21:32 - Aug 15 with 3710 viewsStarsky

The first sneaky free kick I ever saw live was by Watford against Swansea during Toshs first game in charge. Anyone remember?
On TV though... The great earnie Hunt donkey kick free kick

It's just the internet, init.

Best free kicks on 21:34 - Aug 15 with 3700 viewsdobjack2

Best free kicks on 21:32 - Aug 15 by Starsky

The first sneaky free kick I ever saw live was by Watford against Swansea during Toshs first game in charge. Anyone remember?

Yep. Also the willie carlin and ernie hunt routine
Best free kicks on 21:36 - Aug 15 with 3692 viewsJackfath

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/28796590

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Best free kicks on 21:37 - Aug 15 with 3689 viewsJackoBoostardo

Best free kicks on 21:32 - Aug 15 by Starsky

Very vague recollection of it.

Just tried looking for video and can't find one... long shot I suppose.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Best free kicks on 21:38 - Aug 15 with 3683 viewspencoedjack

Borini's v Norwich not sneaky but special.
Best free kicks on 21:40 - Aug 15 with 3681 viewsJackoBoostardo

Best free kicks on 21:36 - Aug 15 by Jackfath

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/28796590

uh oh!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024