Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
HJ Speaketh 09:44 - Aug 7 with 21061 viewsJACKARSE

No:_
Matthews
Naughton
Cameron
Azeez
Van Dijke

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Swansea-City-chairman-Huw-Jenkins-confid
HJ Speaketh on 11:57 - Aug 7 with 2504 viewsbluenile

HJ Speaketh on 11:45 - Aug 7 by WarwickHunt

Try saying something relevant and/or intelligent.

Go on, have a go. I'll wait.

Not as long as we'll all have to wait for you..........you're criticising a post that doesn't warrant it.

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

HJ Speaketh on 11:58 - Aug 7 with 2497 viewsScoobyWho

HJ Speaketh on 09:51 - Aug 7 by Private_Partz

Even though there are few if, any quotes, in that report SWEP could potentially be done for libel if they are wrong.
There is no good news for me in that article. I find it all very worrying.

For it to be a liable reference there has to be a breach in civil law, not quotes that you don't like

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

HJ Speaketh on 11:59 - Aug 7 with 2493 viewsEarl_Strickland

HJ Speaketh on 11:57 - Aug 7 by bluenile

Not as long as we'll all have to wait for you..........you're criticising a post that doesn't warrant it.

Like i said previous the irony is wasted on him.
HJ Speaketh on 12:00 - Aug 7 with 2488 viewsC_jack

I don't understand our approach, we're letting players (mostly those pesky spaniards) go, but without any forward planning or safety net below us. Why would you let Chico go if the ink wasn't drying on the contract for his replacement?

If we end up getting too close to the window then we'll end up scraping the barrel for the likes of David Ngog again.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2014 12:00]

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

HJ Speaketh on 12:01 - Aug 7 with 2482 viewsWarwickHunt

HJ Speaketh on 11:57 - Aug 7 by bluenile

Go and have another look at your dumbass "who do you support?" reply.
HJ Speaketh on 12:01 - Aug 7 with 2478 viewsbluenile

HJ Speaketh on 11:54 - Aug 7 by WarwickHunt

He was replying to JackSomething. Duh!

He's a Swans fan with a differing view to yours. It wasn't illegal the last time I looked.

On the contrary, I wasn't referring to who he replied to, merely pointing out that he's calling us "Fair do's Jacks I really admire you optimism."..............As stated that to me appears to be written by an outsider, as was pointed out by someone else, I note. You really need to keep up.

HJ Speaketh on 12:02 - Aug 7 with 2474 viewsblaine_scfc

There is no doubt in my mind, that as of now, we have a weaker squad.

There is still time to sign the players to kick us on, but with Monk openly saying he wanted business done early tells me that we are struggling a bit.
HJ Speaketh on 12:02 - Aug 7 with 2474 viewsScoobyWho

HJ Speaketh on 12:00 - Aug 7 by C_jack

I don't understand our approach, we're letting players (mostly those pesky spaniards) go, but without any forward planning or safety net below us. Why would you let Chico go if the ink wasn't drying on the contract for his replacement?

If we end up getting too close to the window then we'll end up scraping the barrel for the likes of David Ngog again.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2014 12:00]

You say there is no forward planning, but clearly there is because Huw has said so. We are still in the market. He is hardly going to tell the press !

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Login to get fewer ads

HJ Speaketh on 12:02 - Aug 7 with 2470 viewsWarwickHunt

HJ Speaketh on 11:59 - Aug 7 by Earl_Strickland

Like i said previous the irony is wasted on him.

*previously,*
HJ Speaketh on 12:04 - Aug 7 with 2461 viewsbluenile

HJ Speaketh on 12:01 - Aug 7 by WarwickHunt

Go and have another look at your dumbass "who do you support?" reply.

Dumbass??.........................read again................."Fair do's Jacks I really admire you optimism."..................sounds like an outsider to me.................but then i'm intelligent enough to read it.......try again.

HJ Speaketh on 12:06 - Aug 7 with 2453 viewsDrizzle

HJ Speaketh on 12:01 - Aug 7 by bluenile

On the contrary, I wasn't referring to who he replied to, merely pointing out that he's calling us "Fair do's Jacks I really admire you optimism."..............As stated that to me appears to be written by an outsider, as was pointed out by someone else, I note. You really need to keep up.

JackS = Jacksomething.
HJ Speaketh on 12:07 - Aug 7 with 2442 viewsLe_Swans

HJ Speaketh on 12:04 - Aug 7 by bluenile

Dumbass??.........................read again................."Fair do's Jacks I really admire you optimism."..................sounds like an outsider to me.................but then i'm intelligent enough to read it.......try again.

Sounded like he was responding directly to jacksomething to me, or "jacks" for short perhaps?
HJ Speaketh on 12:07 - Aug 7 with 2438 views_

HJ Speaketh on 09:52 - Aug 7 by perchrockjack

Me too now

Surprise surprise (Dick!! - Completecock!!)

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

HJ Speaketh on 12:09 - Aug 7 with 2426 viewsWarwickHunt

HJ Speaketh on 12:01 - Aug 7 by bluenile

He was quoting JackSomething's post and replying to him, you thick tw@t.
HJ Speaketh on 12:10 - Aug 7 with 2410 viewsbluenile

HJ Speaketh on 12:07 - Aug 7 by Le_Swans

Sounded like he was responding directly to jacksomething to me, or "jacks" for short perhaps?

Ok, that would make some sense, shame he didn't say Jacksomething as by leaving part of it out it took on a whole different meaning.

HJ Speaketh on 12:11 - Aug 7 with 2228 viewsWarwickHunt

HJ Speaketh on 12:06 - Aug 7 by Drizzle

JackS = Jacksomething.

Thank you.

Intelligent life on PS shocker.
HJ Speaketh on 12:11 - Aug 7 with 2223 viewsbluenile

HJ Speaketh on 12:09 - Aug 7 by WarwickHunt

Aah you're a hard man......................you should have said.

HJ Speaketh on 12:15 - Aug 7 with 2187 viewsJackSomething

HJ Speaketh on 12:09 - Aug 7 by WarwickHunt

I don't think I've ever been mentioned so much in a thread, even if it is just in an argument over whether a poster was referring to me or not.

I thought he was referring to me. I liked his post, I don't agree with all of it, but I see where's he's coming from.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2014 12:15]

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

HJ Speaketh on 12:30 - Aug 7 with 2110 viewsSwan91

Well in the article it says that Chico wants to go and told the club that. Why would you want to keep a player who doesn't want to stay at the club? Also monk said they were looking at Naughton last week I think and now huw has said it's not happening. That still makes me think that they are looking for a new RB.

I don't know why everyone thinks that a transfer is such a quick thing, it must've took us a couple of weeks to get gylfi, so I'm not worried for all we know we could be near finalising a deal already. You just don't know the stages we are in yet. This club is known for keeping things quiet so I wouldn't be surprised if we get 2 players in by the middle of next week.

Also I wouldn't be surprised if jdg's deal(if he is coming) was finalised at the Villarreal game on Saturday. Perfect time for both clubs to meet up and get a deal done.

I'm still optimistic and I'm not worried.
HJ Speaketh on 12:33 - Aug 7 with 2094 viewsbluenile

HJ Speaketh on 12:30 - Aug 7 by Swan91

Well in the article it says that Chico wants to go and told the club that. Why would you want to keep a player who doesn't want to stay at the club? Also monk said they were looking at Naughton last week I think and now huw has said it's not happening. That still makes me think that they are looking for a new RB.

I don't know why everyone thinks that a transfer is such a quick thing, it must've took us a couple of weeks to get gylfi, so I'm not worried for all we know we could be near finalising a deal already. You just don't know the stages we are in yet. This club is known for keeping things quiet so I wouldn't be surprised if we get 2 players in by the middle of next week.

Also I wouldn't be surprised if jdg's deal(if he is coming) was finalised at the Villarreal game on Saturday. Perfect time for both clubs to meet up and get a deal done.

I'm still optimistic and I'm not worried.

Agree, there's an awful lot of panicing going on with a few people. It's not as if we haven't signed a player, we've improved the squad for very little money and there are more coming in. As usual, Huw is keeping a low profile, as it should be, we don't need to be told everything until the deals are done.

HJ Speaketh on 12:37 - Aug 7 with 2073 viewsPrivate_Partz

HJ Speaketh on 11:06 - Aug 7 by MagicDaps

Monk said he wants to bring in 2/3 players before any one had come in for Chico.

HJ is just keeping his cards close to his chest.

And back I come with more worries. There is no doubt the squad is weaker. We have less players and anything like the injuries we have last season and we will be in very deep trouble. Bring in the youngsters seems to be the trend here. Fine but our reserves have not been tearing up trees under KOL and the new guy which is a worry for me. In fairness our reserve team league is very poor. The gap to the Prem is huge
Potentially our first eleven is stronger if the some of the pre season matches are anything to go by. Unfortunately Jefferson and Gomis are untried at his level so I think it is too early to confirm that is is the case. This is also providing Leon is fully fit and firing on all cylinders.
I feel we have had too big and exodus and not move quickly enough to counter this due to what seems to be a break even transfer budget.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

HJ Speaketh on 12:38 - Aug 7 with 2066 viewsPozuelosSideys

No need to panic.

We only need right back cover and a midfielder. Think some are getting carried away with all these names being banded about in the press - most of which arent up to standard.

Our squad doesnt need to be as big as last years. No Europa. We were always going to trim it down. The Spaniards have been removed for a variety of reasons - agents, ML, attitudes etc.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

HJ Speaketh on 12:43 - Aug 7 with 2019 viewsbluenile

HJ Speaketh on 12:37 - Aug 7 by Private_Partz

And back I come with more worries. There is no doubt the squad is weaker. We have less players and anything like the injuries we have last season and we will be in very deep trouble. Bring in the youngsters seems to be the trend here. Fine but our reserves have not been tearing up trees under KOL and the new guy which is a worry for me. In fairness our reserve team league is very poor. The gap to the Prem is huge
Potentially our first eleven is stronger if the some of the pre season matches are anything to go by. Unfortunately Jefferson and Gomis are untried at his level so I think it is too early to confirm that is is the case. This is also providing Leon is fully fit and firing on all cylinders.
I feel we have had too big and exodus and not move quickly enough to counter this due to what seems to be a break even transfer budget.

You're entitled to your opinion, but as you said, they are "your worries".............it's a good job we're not all the same eh?

HJ Speaketh on 12:43 - Aug 7 with 2017 views_

HJ Speaketh on 12:04 - Aug 7 by bluenile

HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE

*CRINGE*

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

HJ Speaketh on 12:50 - Aug 7 with 1976 viewsJACKARSE

HJ Speaketh on 12:37 - Aug 7 by Private_Partz

I agree PP (and that's not Parish Priest in case bluenile goes off on one !!)
Lets just wait and see. A definite must IMO is a quality CB and CDM as minimum.
Nice to have would be RB, JDG and a third striker.
This supplemented by a few U21's would give us a stronger squad.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024