Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bartley 07:22 - Jul 5 with 4060 viewsBig_Phil

Sorry if ferdy - Bartley signs new 3 year deal

Good news for me, he has the attributes to be very very good - with Ash screaming at him I think they could form a very good partnership

Thoughts?
Bartley on 07:54 - Jul 5 with 3987 viewsDr_Winston

Got everything he needs to be better than Ash IMO.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Bartley on 08:17 - Jul 5 with 3919 viewsSwansNZ

Agree with you both, good news and he could learn a great deal off Ash, and maybe he could teach Ash how to score

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Bartley on 09:18 - Jul 5 with 3754 viewstomdickharry

Bartley on 07:54 - Jul 5 by Dr_Winston

Got everything he needs to be better than Ash IMO.

At what stage of his career has he shown those attributes,nowhere near as good as Caulker.
Bartley on 09:28 - Jul 5 with 3702 viewsDr_Winston

Bartley on 09:18 - Jul 5 by tomdickharry

At what stage of his career has he shown those attributes,nowhere near as good as Caulker.

You've been kind of listless since Moore left. Are you looking for a new gimmick?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Bartley on 09:38 - Jul 5 with 3664 viewsDarran

Bartley on 09:28 - Jul 5 by Dr_Winston

You've been kind of listless since Moore left. Are you looking for a new gimmick?

I have to be honest I've not seen anything of him in a Swans shirt other than 20 minutes against Everton last season to suggest he'll be a great player.
That's not to say he won't be in the future of course.

Anyway I'm off for a shower I feel kinda dirty agreeing with TDH.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Bartley on 10:01 - Jul 5 with 3578 viewsDaggyjack

Anyone this Monk will start Williams and Bartley as his number one centre back pairing this season?
Bartley on 10:21 - Jul 5 with 3506 viewsTom1912

Bartley on 09:18 - Jul 5 by tomdickharry

Not as good as Caulker but he has a lot of potential. Physical, composed on the ball and could teach Ash a thing or too about how to score from corners. His weaknesses, namely his rashness when tackling and positioning can be worked upon with good coaching.

Great boost for the lad to get a 3 year contract. Must have wondered if he had a future here at one point. Now he's got an opportunity and hopefully he'll take it. Might not be pushing his way into the starting lineup immediately but if he shows progress this season I'll be happy. Still very young and Centre Back is one of the positions where experience really makes a difference.
Bartley on 10:56 - Jul 5 with 3440 viewsNeath_Jack

Nothing between him and Caulker at the moment. Give him regular game time and some decent coaching and sky is the limit for him. Good with his feet, good in the air in both boxes and an old fashioned get stuck right into em player. I'd be playing him in front of Amat.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Login to get fewer ads

Bartley on 10:58 - Jul 5 with 3434 viewsmax936

Bartley on 09:38 - Jul 5 by Darran

I have to be honest I've not seen anything of him in a Swans shirt other than 20 minutes against Everton last season to suggest he'll be a great player.
That's not to say he won't be in the future of course.

Anyway I'm off for a shower I feel kinda dirty agreeing with TDH.

Its not your birthday is it

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Bartley on 12:05 - Jul 5 with 3314 viewsFlashberryjack

New contract for Bartley is great news...... I like what I've seen of him and I predict a bright future for the lad....very good peice of business by Huw & Garry IMO.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Bartley on 12:08 - Jul 5 with 3299 viewsMattG

As others have said, KB appeared to have been somewhat frozen out by Laudrup so this new contract will hopefully be a great boost for him.

He certainly has all the physical attributes and is comfortable on the ball - still needs work on his positioning and decision-making but he's got Monk and Ash to help with those.
Bartley on 13:48 - Jul 5 with 3182 viewsSASWANSEA

Massive potential. Pair him with Ash and ship Chico off.
Bartley on 13:50 - Jul 5 with 3177 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Hard to judge him when he hasn't had a sustained run in the team. I'm happy to keep him around on unspectacular wages as he has shown glimpses of what could one day be but I don't know where this 'He could be better than Ash' and 'Better than Caulker' rubbish is coming from. Get real.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Bartley on 14:00 - Jul 5 with 3149 viewsDaggyjack

Bartley on 13:50 - Jul 5 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Hard to judge him when he hasn't had a sustained run in the team. I'm happy to keep him around on unspectacular wages as he has shown glimpses of what could one day be but I don't know where this 'He could be better than Ash' and 'Better than Caulker' rubbish is coming from. Get real.

Didn't see Caulker pulling up any trees last season, think he has the capability of being at that level. Whether he can emulate Ash will be a tall order.
Bartley on 14:02 - Jul 5 with 3141 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Bartley on 14:00 - Jul 5 by Daggyjack

Didn't see Caulker pulling up any trees last season, think he has the capability of being at that level. Whether he can emulate Ash will be a tall order.

I saw Caulker captaining a Premier League team and completing his second season in the Premier League as a first choice centre back playing nearly (possibly every) match. He also got an England call up I think.

Meanwhile Bartley was lucky to make it in our Capital One Cup squads. They are worlds apart whether our fans want to believe it or not.

Bartley on 14:22 - Jul 5 with 3105 viewsMattG

Bartley on 14:02 - Jul 5 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I saw Caulker captaining a Premier League team and completing his second season in the Premier League as a first choice centre back playing nearly (possibly every) match. He also got an England call up I think.

Meanwhile Bartley was lucky to make it in our Capital One Cup squads. They are worlds apart whether our fans want to believe it or not.

So you just ignore the relative strengths of the two squads? Nicely done.

By that logic, Fraizer Campbell is a better striker than Javier Hernandes or Fernando Torres.

If Caulker had been in our squad in place of Bartley, he might have played a bit more often but not much, IMO.
Bartley on 14:26 - Jul 5 with 3092 viewsJBT95

Bartley on 14:02 - Jul 5 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Bartley played in the last few of our games. Show Monk thinks a lot of the guy.
Bartley on 14:35 - Jul 5 with 3070 viewsDarran

Bartley on 14:26 - Jul 5 by JBT95

Bartley played in the last few of our games. Show Monk thinks a lot of the guy.

Last few?

Try last one.

Bartley on 14:52 - Jul 5 with 3047 viewsFlashberryjack

Bartley on 14:35 - Jul 5 by Darran

Last few?

Try last one.

Bartley had been out with injury.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Bartley on 14:53 - Jul 5 with 3043 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Bartley on 14:52 - Jul 5 by Flashberryjack

Since August?

Bartley on 14:54 - Jul 5 with 3042 viewsDarran

Bartley on 14:52 - Jul 5 by Flashberryjack

I didn't say he hadn't.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024