Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We've got a man missing 18:52 - Feb 23 with 2435 viewsJackoBoostardo

Or is it me missing something...

Pozeulo..

Where is he? Haven't heard of him being injured.

Or again - did I miss that too.

Would love to know as he is a talent we could be doing with in our ranks.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

We've got a man missing on 18:58 - Feb 23 with 2368 views2face

They are holding back information about injuries atm for some reason. On physioroom it says "no return date" on all our injured players.
We've got a man missing on 19:16 - Feb 23 with 2227 viewsJackoBoostardo

Just seems strange the only player out according to everything we hear is Michu.

Another curiosity. Cue conspiracy theorists.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

We've got a man missing on 19:25 - Feb 23 with 2143 viewsJonnyTheJack

Think I saw he had a knock somewhere, maybe hip? Nothing serious I don't think.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2014 19:25]
We've got a man missing on 19:27 - Feb 23 with 2113 viewsRancid

I noticed in Monks interview tonight he said Michu is having an injection and should be back in training next week.Anyone know why an injection? Thought he'd be over that now and looking to be fit without the aid of a needle.Anyone know if this is normal procedure?
We've got a man missing on 19:29 - Feb 23 with 2091 viewsexiledclaseboy

We've got a man missing on 19:27 - Feb 23 by Rancid

I noticed in Monks interview tonight he said Michu is having an injection and should be back in training next week.Anyone know why an injection? Thought he'd be over that now and looking to be fit without the aid of a needle.Anyone know if this is normal procedure?

Waynekerr will be along shortly to tell us which direction his training runs should go.

Poll: Tory leader

We've got a man missing on 19:29 - Feb 23 with 2086 viewsDr_Winston

Pozzy's out with a hip injury.

Michu is having recurring problems with his ankles. All of this has made the media. It's no secret if you're looking for it.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

We've got a man missing on 19:31 - Feb 23 with 2080 viewsDarran

We've got a man missing on 19:27 - Feb 23 by Rancid

He had an injection because it swelled up I read somewhere.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

We've got a man missing on 19:31 - Feb 23 with 2072 viewsRancid

Doesn't sound good being out all this time and still having injections.When's this russian transfer deadline again?
Login to get fewer ads

We've got a man missing on 19:42 - Feb 23 with 1997 viewsRancid

We've got a man missing on 19:31 - Feb 23 by Darran

He had an injection because it swelled up I read somewhere.

I know he's been doing loads of training on his own down Landore.Maybe he'll be better off writing off this season and coming back like a new one next.
We've got a man missing on 20:00 - Feb 23 with 1893 viewsmikl0s

It's quite normal to get swelling when getting back into shape after an extended period of time away. The injection is probably to avoid inflammation - going through this myself right now.

If Bony and Michu start to gel.....oh my

We've got a man missing on 20:03 - Feb 23 with 1869 viewsRancid

We've got a man missing on 20:00 - Feb 23 by mikl0s

It's quite normal to get swelling when getting back into shape after an extended period of time away. The injection is probably to avoid inflammation - going through this myself right now.

It's the swelling bit that's worrying so far down the line.
We've got a man missing on 20:04 - Feb 23 with 1864 viewsJackoBoostardo

We've got a man missing on 19:29 - Feb 23 by Dr_Winston

Pozzy's out with a hip injury.

Michu is having recurring problems with his ankles. All of this has made the media. It's no secret if you're looking for it.

Good shout. May have heard but didn't register.Cheers for clarifying that.

We've got a man missing on 20:42 - Feb 23 with 1724 viewsCaptain

Asked the paramedic hubby what the injection could be for, he said injections are either for putting something in or taking something out. If he's having problems with swelling they could be removing fluid from there, or they could be injecting him with antibiotics if there's on going inflammation. Makes sence. As for Pozuelo, been injured for a couple of games now hasn't he?

https://www.facebook.com/canadianswans A facebook page for Swansea City fans in Canada. Please like, share and spread the word!

We've got a man missing on 20:47 - Feb 23 with 1689 viewsDarran

We've got a man missing on 20:42 - Feb 23 by Captain

Asked the paramedic hubby what the injection could be for, he said injections are either for putting something in or taking something out. If he's having problems with swelling they could be removing fluid from there, or they could be injecting him with antibiotics if there's on going inflammation. Makes sence. As for Pozuelo, been injured for a couple of games now hasn't he?

Hockey went well Cap.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

We've got a man missing on 20:58 - Feb 23 with 1622 viewsCaptain

We've got a man missing on 20:47 - Feb 23 by Darran

Hockey went well Cap.

It did, I had the game on record as it was on at 4AM here..only it snowed so much my tv stopped working and the game didn't record. Found out the score before we could watch a replay here. At least the internet stayed working so I could watch the Swans

https://www.facebook.com/canadianswans A facebook page for Swansea City fans in Canada. Please like, share and spread the word!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024