Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Them v Hull 15:02 - Feb 22 with 10761 viewsOldjack

http://www.wiziwig.tv/broadcast.php?matchid=241751&part=sports have fun !!

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Them v Hull on 16:22 - Feb 22 with 2099 viewsswanny

they're saying now that they're hoping for the drop so that they can get rid of Tan.....seemingly forgetting that he won't go without his money.

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

Them v Hull on 16:23 - Feb 22 with 2098 viewswaynekerr55

Them v Hull on 16:20 - Feb 22 by bermudajack

3-0 down in a must win home game.... They're f""ked now, spurs and Everton up next for them.... Oh dear, and I so enjoyed our derbies this year... Especially the second one ;-)

Just goes to show what a crazy decision it was to get rid of Malky. Yes his teams were as boring as jam sandwiches and magnolia paint but at least they were hard to beat. I reckon they would have stayed up (just) with him in charge.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Them v Hull on 16:23 - Feb 22 with 2096 viewsDr_Winston

Them v Hull on 16:22 - Feb 22 by swanny

they're saying now that they're hoping for the drop so that they can get rid of Tan.....seemingly forgetting that he won't go without his money.

They're only in the Premier League because of him.

Ungrateful bast*rds.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Them v Hull on 16:26 - Feb 22 with 2048 viewsacejack3065

Them v Hull on 16:20 - Feb 22 by waynekerr55

And OGS is going to get £50m to get them back up...

Of course he is.

The funny thing is Tan said Malky was going to get 50 mill to spend on players last summer. Malky took him up on his word and then promptly got sacked for an overspend.

Its called cardiffmath. Its the same mathematical gymnastics that tells you that your 110 million pound debt can be cleared by two years of premier league TV money because you get 60 million a year init butt.
Them v Hull on 16:26 - Feb 22 with 2039 viewsOldjack

Them v Hull on 16:22 - Feb 22 by swanny

They're duller than dishwater 0-4

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Them v Hull on 16:27 - Feb 22 with 2009 viewsJackanapes

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Them v Hull on 16:27 - Feb 22 with 2004 viewscrackerjack

0-4

"Lead me from tortured dreams Childhood themes of nights alone...."

Them v Hull on 16:27 - Feb 22 with 1990 viewsOldjack

is there a fire drill?

Login to get fewer ads

Them v Hull on 16:29 - Feb 22 with 1924 viewsClinton

Them v Hull on 16:23 - Feb 22 by waynekerr55

Just goes to show what a crazy decision it was to get rid of Malky. Yes his teams were as boring as jam sandwiches and magnolia paint but at least they were hard to beat. I reckon they would have stayed up (just) with him in charge.

An insult to jam sandwiches.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Them v Hull on 16:30 - Feb 22 with 1871 viewsjohnlangy

Them v Hull on 16:07 - Feb 22 by johnlangy

NO, NO, NO, NO.

0-5 would suit me.

We're on the way.
Them v Hull on 16:31 - Feb 22 with 1866 viewsRogueTrooper

They're coming for you
they're coming for you
Bristol City
they're coming for you

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

Them v Hull on 16:31 - Feb 22 with 1860 viewsOhRobbieRobbie

Haven't enjoyed a match as much as this for about 14 days now.
Them v Hull on 16:32 - Feb 22 with 1835 viewsDarran

Them v Hull on 16:31 - Feb 22 by RogueTrooper

They're coming for you
they're coming for you
Bristol City
they're coming for you

Give em time mum.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Them v Hull on 16:32 - Feb 22 with 1806 viewslonglostjack

Tan the Man !!!!!!! How about erecting a statue in honour of the great man outside the Liberty !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Them v Hull on 16:33 - Feb 22 with 1791 viewsDr_Winston

Medel is garbage, but they're f*cking woeful without him.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Them v Hull on 16:35 - Feb 22 with 1728 viewsDrizzy

Shane Long excellent today. Imagine where he'd be if he was Spanish and had an U21 cap.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Them v Hull on 16:36 - Feb 22 with 1703 viewswaynekerr55

Them v Hull on 16:35 - Feb 22 by Drizzy

Shane Long excellent today. Imagine where he'd be if he was Spanish and had an U21 cap.

Makes West Brom's decision to ship him out seem even more crazy!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Them v Hull on 16:38 - Feb 22 with 1670 viewsLiam12345

they will have the cheek to mock us tomorow if we lose against liberpool

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Them v Hull on 16:40 - Feb 22 with 1623 viewsymaohyd

Them v Hull on 16:29 - Feb 22 by Clinton

An insult to jam sandwiches.

Years ago a friend of my mum's son, was very close to Chris Coleman. I think Chris was playing for Blackburn. Chris invited our family friend up to stay with him and his wife for the weekend and watch a B'burn Prem game.

They had a hell of a journey up, in the winter, terrible conditions. Chris convinced them to still go, saying his wife (dont know her name), would have a lovely meal waiting for them on theur arrival.

This wife was a classic 'footballers wife', the meal when they got there? Jam sandwiches!

If you want a laugh later, Radio Wales phone in. It gets better with every passing week. Should be a cracker tonight.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Them v Hull on 16:40 - Feb 22 with 1602 viewsacejack3065

those blue Hull shirts look really, really lucky.
Them v Hull on 16:41 - Feb 22 with 1594 viewsheadcleaner

malky was rubbish as is OGS they are going down and will be whipped week in week out from here on in and will be the first to get relegated. Malky was heading for the drop anyway. He wont get another top flight job ever, quite simply not good enough.
Them v Hull on 16:41 - Feb 22 with 1589 viewsairedale

Looks like half the crowd have gone!
Them v Hull on 16:43 - Feb 22 with 1528 viewsexiledclaseboy

Them v Hull on 16:10 - Feb 22 by ItchySphincter

Remind me, I must be going mad. Danny Graham?

My bad. The 1-1 draw. Apologies to all the sarky c*nts out there.

Poll: Tory leader

Them v Hull on 16:43 - Feb 22 with 1525 viewsDull1Thomas

Them v Hull on 16:40 - Feb 22 by ymaohyd

Years ago a friend of my mum's son, was very close to Chris Coleman. I think Chris was playing for Blackburn. Chris invited our family friend up to stay with him and his wife for the weekend and watch a B'burn Prem game.

They had a hell of a journey up, in the winter, terrible conditions. Chris convinced them to still go, saying his wife (dont know her name), would have a lovely meal waiting for them on theur arrival.

This wife was a classic 'footballers wife', the meal when they got there? Jam sandwiches!

If you want a laugh later, Radio Wales phone in. It gets better with every passing week. Should be a cracker tonight.

the only down side is Jason Mohamed is in Sochi

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Them v Hull on 16:44 - Feb 22 with 1491 viewsSgorioFruit

So will Tan walk or not if they go down?
am i right in thinking they are fecked if Tan leaves?

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024