Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Superb 22:45 - Feb 20 with 1939 viewsDr_Winston

Only downside is that we couldn't get the goals that performance deserved. From 1-11 we were outstanding tonight.

Early goal in the away leg and we can take them.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Superb on 22:49 - Feb 20 with 1909 viewsmonmouth

There's another downside. Every c**ting club in europe will be after our players in the summer. Success eh. what a bastard...:)

Ps can people like 'liberty' now please f**k off about wa*king over big name managers. We have our manager. Oh, and can all the laudrup fanboys please shut the f**k up. Night and day.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Superb on 22:51 - Feb 20 with 1888 viewsGriffting

A very sharp, polished and creative performance. First half showed a lack of respect from Napoli who, i think, had a bit of a shock at how good we were.. I'd suggest the words from Rafa at half time were sit back a bit because these guys can hurt us.. and quite rightly so. Proud to be a Swan.
Superb on 22:56 - Feb 20 with 1837 views2face

Superb on 22:49 - Feb 20 by monmouth

There's another downside. Every c**ting club in europe will be after our players in the summer. Success eh. what a bastard...:)

Ps can people like 'liberty' now please f**k off about wa*king over big name managers. We have our manager. Oh, and can all the laudrup fanboys please shut the f**k up. Night and day.

As long as they pay through their noses, I don't mind.
[Post edited 21 Feb 2014 0:34]
Superb on 00:31 - Feb 21 with 1653 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Almost feels like a defeat in some way, but we murdered em , especially in the first, the longer it went on nil nil i was waiting for the napoli smash and grab, luckily it didnt happen.
Superb on 00:41 - Feb 21 with 1628 viewsCaptain

All I ever ask for is a good performance so I'm well happy with tonight. Canada wins gold and Swansea draws to Napoli, what a day. Off to the pub in an hour to celebrate.

https://www.facebook.com/canadianswans A facebook page for Swansea City fans in Canada. Please like, share and spread the word!

Superb on 00:55 - Feb 21 with 1605 viewsLiam12345

Trust practically all of the players have a bad game apart from the two keepers they are the only reason we did not win.

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024